Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
tongue coating EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
tongue coating EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
tongue coating EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
tongue coating EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
tongue coating EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
tongue coating EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
tongue coating EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
tongue coating EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
tongue coating EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

tongue coating

5 posters

Go down

tongue coating Empty tongue coating

Post  isis Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 am

hi guys,

the chinese medicine uses the tonge as a major tool for diagnosis of inbalances within the body. I for myself have a quite white coating. I live a very healthy diet but the coating hasnt change. as i understand, it must be something with the liver.

How does your tongue coating looks like, what does a healhty tongue looks like and how can i/ we achieve it?

here i find a good page:

http://www.giovanni-maciocia.com/tonguegallery/default.html

isis

Back to top Go down

tongue coating Empty Re: tongue coating

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:17 am

isis - Many of us on this forum once had a tongue coating and no longer has it, myself included.

Iodine, Magnesium and probiotics will eventually clear it out, but it will take a great deal of time.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:28 am

For the very first time, I woke up today with a red/pinkish tongue instead of while/yellow.

This has never happened for as long as I remember. I have noticed that whenever I had bad breath it was from my tongue losing its healthy red color. I manage to keep my tongue now between pink and red. Eating alkaline food changes my tongue color to dark red right away.

I believe that the color of your tongue shows how healthy the inside of your body (colon, liver, etc..) is. Once you start cleaning up, you'll start to pass a lot of weird things in your fecal matter and your tongue will slowly get its healthy color back.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 pm

isis,

I have this for one and half year. Just my two cents on this since I'm not an expert, I think it is some kind of biofilm inside the stomach and in my case it is highly correlated to my hair loss. The thing is when I first experienced HL, my tongue was pink, and beside HL I had no symptom, white tongue was the first thing that happened, and then chronic fatigue, I was eating crap at that time. Since then, I was not able to have for a long period a pink tongue, despite eating very well. Maybe it is the ammoniac from bacteria that makes the liver overloaded and then toxins on the tongue. I must say also that it is highly correlated with fungus on scalp, i.e when I manage to have a pink tongue, I see the fungus dying and my hair looks good. It makes sense in my point of view because less ammoniac, biofilm, les bacteria, less inflammation, so better hair.

So my battle now is to have a pink tongue, since I think it will resolve my HL, but will have to stick with it, since a pink tongue does not mean you are healed. Here is the things that make my tongue pinkier:

Lactoferin, but will work only for a short time.
psyllium, just a part of the tongue is pink, strange,
magnesium chloride, same,
broccomax, pink tongue, for a short time,
bismuth, same + hard for the body,
EDTA same and hard for the body too.
Curcuma, for a short time
Humifulvate, MPC, but never last.
Beet juice, garlic high dose.
Sachromyce boulardii, but don't last.
Lemon juice.
All I tried target somewhat the biofilm (that is why I tried them) + other things I experienced make me feel I'm on the right track but this thing is very hard to achieve.

Maybe I forgot some.

Worst thing are process food, sugar ...

I'm trying a new thing and will let you know.

Fred

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks a lot!

I have this white coating as long as i can think, at least for 15- 20 years. In my youth, i was eating a lot of sweats and stuff. Maybe that was the cause.

Now, i l ive a healhty diet since 2,5 years. I havent eat sugar for almost 3 years. The only sweet thing i eat is fruits. But when i eat fruits, i recognize that the white coating is getting stronger.

I really want to change this. And if somebody has another good advices to achieve a healhty looking tongue, just let me know. I higly appreciate it.

I tried for while to avoid sweet things totally, even fruits. And i tried to eat less carbohydrates. And my tongue turned out much more pink. But as soon i ate the next fruit, the coating came back.

But this is sure not a normal state, cause healthy people can eat fruits without getting any coating at all.

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:48 am

Despite fixing my diet in recent months, I still struggle with the white tongue coating. Any more thoughts on the subject?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down