Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava

5 posters

Go down

Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava Empty Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava

Post  NewReg Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 am

Some may remember me coming on here about 6 months ago complaining of extreme brainfog and disorientation after taking Chlorella for a month. There were a lot of theories. Perhaps the most popular was that I had chelated some heavy metals that found their way into my brain. My doctor's was that I was having an allergic reaction to algae.

It took almost two months after I stopped EVERYTHING, but the brainfog (one of the scariest things I'd ever been through) finally subsided. But it started coming back at one point...just here and there. It took a couple of tests, but I noticed that it coincided with taking EC. Previously, EC was one of my favorite supplements, but now it seems that I have an incredible sensitivity to it. My doctor seems to be right; I'm allergic to algae. Three questions come to mind:
1) How did this happen? I'd been on EC for almost 3 years with positive results when I started taking Chlorella.
2) Is there another, non-algae supplement, with some of the same attributes of EC?

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava Empty Re: Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava

Post  scottyc33 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:21 pm

NewReg wrote:Some may remember me coming on here about 6 months ago complaining of extreme brainfog and disorientation after taking Chlorella for a month. There were a lot of theories. Perhaps the most popular was that I had chelated some heavy metals that found their way into my brain. My doctor's was that I was having an allergic reaction to algae.

It took almost two months after I stopped EVERYTHING, but the brainfog (one of the scariest things I'd ever been through) finally subsided. But it started coming back at one point...just here and there. It took a couple of tests, but I noticed that it coincided with taking EC. Previously, EC was one of my favorite supplements, but now it seems that I have an incredible sensitivity to it. My doctor seems to be right; I'm allergic to algae. Three questions come to mind:
1) How did this happen? I'd been on EC for almost 3 years with positive results when I started taking Chlorella.
2) Is there another, non-algae supplement, with some of the same attributes of EC?

NewReg - do you take probiotics regularly?

Have you taken antibiotics recently?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava Empty Re: Algae Allergy...no more Ecklonia Cava

Post  NewReg Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Yes, I take a 22B probiotic everyday.

I've taken antibiotics twice in the last year. Once for a potential staph infection at the beginning of summer 2010. While taking them, I supplemented with a 100B probiotic from my doctor for 60 days.

I also took antibiotics when I had knee surgery in December. I supplemented with the 100B probiotic right afterward for 30 days.

However, the chlorella situation was 4 months after the staph and 1-2 months prior to the knee surgery.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:34 pm

NewReg--

FibroBoost or our Pure Ecklonia Cava? Significant difference between the two--the latter is ECE, the former is not.

I ask only because of the fillers and what-not in FibroBoost. Seems that being allergic to algae is a pretty broad category given the many various types; just as versatile as vegetables on land.

The probiotic that you were supplementing with, when doctor-prescribed, often falls way short of what is needed to help counteract the antibiotics. Dr. O'hirras is probably your best bet--his strongest formula. Other than that, and much cheaper and at least as effective, raw milk with kefir (kefirlady.com). Just wolfed a few cups down myself! Often allergies are simply the result of a bacterial imbalance in the body.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 am

You can get your allergy removed by frequency if you have a doctor near you that practices AAT.
It removed my wife's cat allergy in one visit.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:29 am

nidhogge wrote:NewReg--

FibroBoost or our Pure Ecklonia Cava? Significant difference between the two--the latter is ECE, the former is not.

I ask only because of the fillers and what-not in FibroBoost. Seems that being allergic to algae is a pretty broad category given the many various types; just as versatile as vegetables on land.

The probiotic that you were supplementing with, when doctor-prescribed, often falls way short of what is needed to help counteract the antibiotics. Dr. O'hirras is probably your best bet--his strongest formula. Other than that, and much cheaper and at least as effective, raw milk with kefir (kefirlady.com). Just wolfed a few cups down myself! Often allergies are simply the result of a bacterial imbalance in the body.
The probiotics I get from my doctor are the best I've ever used. Dr. Ohirra's probiotic actually constipated me. Yes, the goal is kefir though. I started making some batches about six months ago, but they didn't turn out great. After a few weeks, I ended up having to throw everything away. I'll try again soon.

What I was taking was Fibroboost. But I had been taking it for almost 3 years prior to the Chlorella with no adverse effects. And then, after the Chlorella, it started making me lightheaded and disoriented (just like the Chlorella). The common link I see between these two are the algae. That said, I'd be happy to try out your Pure Ecklonia Cava and see if there's a difference. But knowing that I have a potential sensitivity to the product, would you be willing to refund my money if I had a similar reaction to Fibroboots and Chorella on your ECE? I just can't afford to waste the money right now. Thanks.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:13 am

angstman
Explain plz
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 am

NewReg--

If you need to return it, I can give a refund; no problemo. Will just use it myself or something. Smile

Glad to hear that about the Doc's probiotic! Kefir is a bit tricky the first week or two while it gets acclimated to being "grown" again. I found a farm locally that's about a 40 minutes drive that charges $3 a gallon for raw milk, and put a couple cups of that a day over the kefir in a loosely-capped mason jar. I try to mix it with a wooden spoon a couple times throughout the day as well; helps a bit.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 am

FireFist wrote:angstman
Explain plz

AAT - Advanced Allergy Therapeutics http://www.allergytx.com/treatments_whataat.html

I cant break this down into too much detail because Im not a doctor and dont know all of the jargon. To make a long story short, its a piece of software that has about 40,000 allergen frequencies loaded into it. The doctor feeds the frequency into you through an ankle bracelet via usb to determine how sensitive you are to certain allergens. Each allergen breaks down into many different pieces. My wife knew she was allergic to cats and cats broke down into about 20 subcategories going as deep as the salival factors, urine factors, dander factors, mucosa, and many other things. She was tested and treated for each one individually by feeding the frequency into her. Only took about half an hour. Normally she would break out into a rash and her eyes would water anytime she touched a cat, 24 hours later that was gone. She has been back 3 other times to remove molds, grasses, and plant phenolics (sp) and her sneezing has been cut down to fits of 1 and 2 instead of fits of 4 and 5. Its very interesting. We only have 2 doctors in the state that practice this.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down