Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it?

Go down

If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? Empty If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it?

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 am

Hulda Clark and others say that 6 drops of Lugol's 4 times a day for 3 days will stop Salmonella. Whatever this bug is (if I'm right and it is a bacteria around my liver) iodine does seem a powerful and appropriate antibacterial to take. I am trying to work up to 21 drops of Iosol 4 times daily which I believe is just a little more than 6 Lugol drops due to the difference in concentration.

I believe they therefore both equate to a divided 150mg of iodine a day. I might stay on this a bit or up it to maybe 250mg - apparently you can go up to 1000mg as long as you use Potassium Iodide (KI) instead of straight iodine (I2) as it puts less oxidative stress on the body? Someone on Curezone said that! As I've said, I have also considered Rife and MMS but iodine already seems fairly strong and there doesn't seem to be too much advantage to going stronger still just yet especially if indeed this is just a liver-focused food poisoning -based infection as I suspect. Parasites are also possible, but I personally believe unlikely.

Opinions? Smile

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? Empty Re: If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it?

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 am

Does no-one know about this? I'm even considering just grabbing some appropriate, generic antibiotics from Inhouse pharmacy or something and blasting them to hell with that lol I'd rather use iodine if I can though, but I don't know if it distributes as well as a normal antibiotic. Any advice would be appreciated! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it? Empty Re: If I'm right that I have a bacterial infection in my liver, should iodine be sufficient to remove it?

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am

Man I'm scared (sorry, I'm just using this thread a bit to voice my thoughts too). I'm scared in case this doesn't work. Because you see, just Like Justin my hormonal imbalance (resulting in more body hair and less scalp hair) just HAS to be resulting from my suddenly dropping digestive health at the same time. And it just HAS to be the liver, as no other part of the digestion really affects sex hormone levels too strongly, and also my strongest reactions are to bile stimulating foods (egg and some fats). So... it just HAS to be liver-focused... although I guess I get digestive unease regardless... hm. I also get "pockets" where gas regularly bloats - I wonder if there are bacteria or parasites there.

I guess all I can do is keep on the malic acid and artichoke to increase the bile and clean the fat out of it, and after I'm through with my bottle of iodine (a few more days of 150mg a day and I should be out) I'll start on the Humaworm (you're not supposed to do iodine and Humaworm at the same time, and HW actually contains some iodine anyway) and see if any parasites come out in say a week or so. That would be a pointer in the right direction, as I still don't fully know if it's bacteria (or other pathogens inc Candida), fat, parasites or digestive deficiencies.

If NONE of this does anything... then I may just at least for now throw a load of Eucapil, spiro and maybe Revivogen on my head. The body is such a riddle and although I think I'm close, I'm also running out of time before my diffuse MPB hair loss is actually properly noticeable (my long hair still masks it atm).

Come on iodine or Humaworm, please work!!!

Oh, for the record I am also using some other things like oregano and pomegranate but what I gathered was that iodine was best for bacteria (besides the really big guns like MMS and Rife) and HW best for parasites. Antibiotics are still on the cards if I can determine the nature of my problem and what I actually need o.O

Hoppi
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down