Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Renokin Safety EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Renokin Safety EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Renokin Safety EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Renokin Safety EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Renokin Safety EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Renokin Safety EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Renokin Safety EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Renokin Safety EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Renokin Safety EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Renokin Safety

+4
Mastery
DM5
Stoke10
huli
8 posters

Go down

Renokin Safety Empty Renokin Safety

Post  huli Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 am

Been trying this for one week. From my perspective incredible with regards to hair loss. Hair loss zero after 5 days and hair feels a ton stronger and looks much better. Been using the shampoo and conditioner as well which I like, despite the shampoo having SLS. I can see this stuff, if given sufficient time, growing hair on my head.

I am concerned about the safety of this stuff though. In my experience everything that goes on my scalp and stays (like an overnight type topical) is systemically absorbed to some degree. I say this as anything I use with any estrogenic properties usually results in side effects within a week or two. With regards to Renokin are the biomimetic peptides safe if systemically absorbed? Been reading a little online and seeing things like downregulation of DKK-1 leading to proliferation of certain types of cancer cells and downregulation on BMP4 increasing incidence of lung cancer. Am I understanding this correctly? CS, I'd be interested in your take on this product, the use of these mimicking peptides and any dangers due to chance of systemic absorption. Thanks.

huli

Back to top Go down

Renokin Safety Empty Re: Renokin Safety

Post  Stoke10 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 am

Any views on this forum about Renokin? I've been taking the natural approach for a year and maintaining to a decent level but regrowth proving tough.

The science behind this seems plausible - would appreciate any experiences, also any scientific arguments from CS/ JDP etc. Could be snake oil but would happily add a safe topical.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I would like to hear from CS on this one as well. Usually if it affects hairloss to any degree I have found it goes systemic....at least in my case. Would the DKK-1 and BMP-4 downregulation, etc open one up toany medical problems?

Last edited by DM5 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I would like to hear more no this, as well.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 am

This isn't some kitchen-sink topical--this is formulated by one of the leading stem cell companies in the world, Caregen. I wouldn't worry about systemic absorption, particularly since no more of 10% of each active is in the formula (meaning 30% of the formula is active) and it's nanosomal meaning it's specifically and scientifically-designed to carry to the follicle bulb.

Definitely going to carry this on WorldHairLoss.org, and will sell it for cheaper than whatever's available out there (unless we can get a custom formulation of our own from Caregen to sell).

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 am

With thanks from nidhogge, I had the opportunity to try out Caregen two years ago--perhaps almost three come to think of it...anyway this is like a supplement not a drug. I tried out three different growth peptides, known for stimulating hair growth. I am still alive, there were no side-effects.

A drug that say, increases Wnt expression does so by destroying an enzyme or inhibiting a pathway.

However, adding Wnt and other proteins that stimulate growth or naturally inhibit certain processes, do not induce carcinogenesis.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:42 am

CS,
Is this product practical for regrowing hair in the 30 month window? What else do you think is essential for this quest?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 am

nidhogge wrote:Definitely going to carry this on WorldHairLoss.org, and will sell it for cheaper than whatever's available out there (unless we can get a custom formulation of our own from Caregen to sell).

Hooray! If you need a guinea pig.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 pm

If it helps any, when I was doing group buy for what I called "HGF" (Hair Growth Factor) formulations that I had custom-formulated by Caregen, people reported at the very least a cessation in hair loss, at best, new vellous hairs.

pancacke--

This would go straight to the site store, no trials for this stuff. Already know it works. Very Happy

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Where do i buy renokin from?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 am

I just purchased some the other day from bumblebee.com I think was the site. I got the shampoo and conditioner lumped in for 10 bucks extra and 10% off which came to a total of $90. If I continue I will definitely buy it thru WHL as it is expensive stuff. Custom formulation would be even better.

Just got the Seveov though. Thanks Nid! I am going to use for a couple of week) by itself and gauge daily fallout.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 am

Hi DM5/anyone else

I cant find where to purcash Renokin. (DM, i didnt find the option in the site you listed)
Help please!
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 am

FireFist wrote:Hi DM5/anyone else

I cant find where to purcash Renokin. (DM, i didnt find the option in the site you listed)
Help please!

Firefist,

Here is the link. I still am waiting to receive it. I ordered last week.

http://www.beebalmbee.com/shop/EXCLUSIVE-_Renokin_Hair_Revitalizing_Solution.html :?

I would call them and ask for the code. You will get 10% off. Read above.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down