Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program

5 posters

Go down

A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program Empty A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 am

http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/full/10.1089/rej.2010.1085

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program Empty Re: A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:07 am

CS, is this the telomerase injection that was brought up earlier on the forum? Don't you think such a product could have horrible consequences in the long run?

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/telomerase-injections-reverse-aging-in-mice-t4571.htm

Back to top Go down

A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program Empty Re: A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 am

action<reaction - I believe if it is natural and not synthetic, it should be okay.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:action<reaction - I believe if it is natural and not synthetic, it should be okay.

Natural or not it's still a very dangerous game, don't you think? For all reasons mentioned in the prior post, and especially all the unknowns. I can't imagine the people who can actually afford living longer, its just going to expand the distance between the sick and poor and the rich and comfy even more.

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

No new cases of cancer or cardiovascular disease were reported during the overall 260 person-years of dosing with PattonProtocol-1 through June, 2010, and this is statistically significant (p<0.05, cancer; p<0.02, CVD ) assuming baseline age-specific risks in our population were similar to those of the U.S. population.

Am I reading this correctly? No cancer or CVD at all with this group?
If this is true, this supplement would have to be a game changer.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:35 am

[/quote]Natural or not it's still a very dangerous game, don't you think? For all reasons mentioned in the prior post, and especially all the unknowns. I can't imagine the people who can actually afford living longer, its just going to expand the distance between the sick and poor and the rich and comfy even more.[quote]

Don't understand what you mean, do you mean that the rich will horde a supply of life extending drugs for themselves? Countering age related diseases is the goal; CVD, cancer, alzheimer, Type II diabetes, heart disease, arthritis the list goes on... I can't imagine any society denying a people a supplement that would ameliorate common age related diseases and or prevent a significant reduction to the economic impact of these age related diseases.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 pm

tonyj wrote:
Natural or not it's still a very dangerous game, don't you think? For all reasons mentioned in the prior post, and especially all the unknowns. I can't imagine the people who can actually afford living longer, its just going to expand the distance between the sick and poor and the rich and comfy even more.

Don't understand what you mean, do you mean that the rich will horde a supply of life extending drugs for themselves? Countering age related diseases is the goal; CVD, cancer, alzheimer, Type II diabetes, heart disease, arthritis the list goes on... I can't imagine any society denying a people a supplement that would ameliorate common age related diseases and or prevent a significant reduction to the economic impact of these age related diseases.

There are just too many variables in this, I've read up a lot on these life extension communities and groups and it seems like the last thing a lot of them want to look at is how to live / correct their bodies in a way that will naturally condone longer life. Until those things are addressed one doesn't know what the hell will come of this.

If we've got injections keeping us from experiencing cell death, all those things which were causing the premature cell death to begin with are gonna sit there... and grow... or accumulate... or whatever, but the herds will be thinned somehow.

And yes, I am worried about how this will be abused... because come on... it flat out will be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:06 pm

I want to add, that if society could work to a point where they extended human life by way of lifestyle and therapies to rid pathogenic influence the way in which ancient cultures had to abide by, then fixed the government / population issues, then man I would be all for this. Can you imagine the things which could be possible if somebody like Einstein or Royal Rife could have done with an extra 100 years on the planet?

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Yah A<R, was thinking the same thing with respect to population. Had been watching some of Aubrey De Gray's vids, very interesting and exciting stuff, but my mind kept coming back to "wayy too many people on the planet as it is". Still, mostly I want to see this king of technology move forward.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm

It's really interesting I agree to see medical science move into new territory where there aren't even laws created to govern them as well, but still, all that social and political stuff aside (that would become a problem over time) what about the real issue here? I think you know what I'm talking about. Zombies. First step right here.
A Natural Product Telomerase Activator As Part of a Health Maintenance Program Zombies_nightofthelivingdead

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 pm

I've recently looked into Aubrey De Gray, and despite my awe over his sick beard I just couldn't agree with him, there were so many factors he didn't even seem to be aware of (or worse, just didn't care about) that it really shocked me. He's very enthusiastic and not very objective about his muse, and that combination should not be playing god in any way or form.

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/full/10.1089/rej.2010.1085

CS - what do you think of this stuff:

http://www.revgenetics.com/store/p-9-astral-fruit-telomere-dna-support-supplement.aspx

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 am

Presently the developed nations have under replacement level population growth. The population growth of the developing nations is also slowing down. As the third world gets closer to being developed the lesser the growth. Infact data suggests that in a few decades(by about 2040 on the top of my head) the human population on this planet will reach a peak and actually start to decline after that. Also we would have enough time to get laws and rules into place. It's not like everything will change in one day and we won't get time to adapt. Rich people will be able to afford the treatment at first but like any other technology within 10-15 years the middle class will be in a position to get treated too.
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 am

Zombies????
Populations reaching its peak????

Sorry guys, I really don't understand/follow what you're talking about. Do you have links to forums or papers so I can read to further my understanding?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:10 am

The zombie thing was just a joke, but I still think that life extension done by any means other than removing oxidative stress (not just bypassing it) would have some very unforeseen outcomes, which would spiral out of the control of law and power, or of which will be abused by law and power.

Abhi, I sort of agree, and yes the population is really slowing in certain parts of the world but even if we half the population in say 30 years the toll on the planet will still be utterly catastrophic, not to mention that half lost will be gained back in human life span, and other possible consequences. There's nothing I or anybody could do to stop it, you can't advertise the fountain of youth and not spark lust in the population, but the planet is in for one hell of a ride.

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:58 am

removing oxidative stress (not just bypassing it) would have some very unforeseen outcomes, which would spiral out of the control of law and power, or of which will be abused by law and power.

I think we discussed this in this forum somewhere, that this will increase our health longevity, not our theoretical lifespan. Aging is like an amalgam of disparate negative impacts to our physiology such as the oxidative stress, but we group together and exam their effects on the human body as age related diseases; cancer, Alzheimers, diabetes, CVD... But if the paper is correct, and I'm one of the doubters considering the number of Scientist on the paper that have a vested interest in the supplement, then stripping away one of the components to our age related disease has a positive impact to cancer and CVD.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm

I fear that I may add fuel to notions of conspiracy in a futurist dystopian nightmare, but here it is. Dr. Jeffry Dach follows the paper trail on the Harvard study and reveals that Big Pharma influenced the use of the drug 4-OHT.

Anti-Aging Breakthrough With Telomerase Knockout Mice by Jeffrey Dach MD
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down