Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair

Go down

Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair Empty Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair

Post  bocor Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:44 am

Ok so it was around 2010 or so I used a product called surge +14 hair revitalizer I used for about a month and had hundreds of new hairs as stubble strong hairs that were growing but quit because I had some bad scalp inflammation to go along with it the only other product that did this was minox when I first started using it minox never worked after that for me anyways I moved from my moms place and back in 2012 my moms house burned so I was there to clean up the mess and I was looking for that old bottle of surge 14 but must have burned up anyways this product was all the rage on longhair are forum the women swore by it but it was discontinued for no good reason I even tried getting in touch with the company the ingredients are still on the Internet but I have no idea what the concentrations of each ingredient are as well as glycosimamines which there are many and don't know which one they used I'm just frustrated a natural product that really WORKED but we can't get it or replicate it I DID have minox equivalent results with it after 5 years or so of baldness in the area that regrew if there was only some way we could replicate it any ideas?

bocor

Back to top Go down

Frustrated and natural product that regrow hair Empty Well

Post  bocor Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 am

I'm actually trying to get in touch with manufacturers again to see if there's any way to get this back to market man the lengths we go to to try to grow some hair!

bocor

Back to top Go down