Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz

2 posters

Go down

Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz Empty Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz

Post  MikeGore Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 pm

I really like immortal hairs regimen, and the measure people are taking on this forum to combat hair loss. But one question. And I hope you can give me a clear answer without sidelining the question. I am not looking for an explanation of hair loss.

Now we see a lot of post of what people are doing for the prevention and hopefully regrowth of their hair, probably until it recovers to the point it was before any suspicion of hair loss ever began.

Many of you having been reading these forums and taking IH regimen for so long, after all this time surely have good results. I see many posts, on other websites as well saying they have results. Then you look at the picture, its not a cosmetic improvement. What I would like to see is, an area of the scalp, that does not have hair, is regrown all over the scalp, till it fills in the hairline. Basically a result that would make headlines (in the newspaper that is..lol). I don't know how else I can make the question any clearer. Is all this effort, of not eating this and that (and I know its good for overall health etc) and taking supplements, just slowing the hair loss, or can we really expect to see regrowth. Because if everyone on the forums is just posting questions, talking about research, writing their regimens and there is no 'drastic' and 'cosmetic level' results. Then what is the point.

Hope someone has achieve remarkable regrowth.

Regards,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz Empty Re: Any success stories -the complete restoration of the scalp and hairline that is not peach fuzz

Post  phoenix21 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:06 am

Because if everyone on the forums is just posting questions, talking about research, writing their regimens and there is no 'drastic' and 'cosmetic level' results. Then what is the point.

Well, the point is to continually make improvements, strenthen or solidify theories, find new ones, etc. To answer your question point blank, I dont think a ton of people on here are getting massive regrowth, but a lot have stopped hairloss. Also, how many posters here are on there ideal diet, follow a structured regimen, and so on? Probably very few. There are those who have said that theyve gotten a good amount of regrowth, namely prague, jdp, tk, and some others im missing.

In reference to pictures, theyre practically not worth talking about, being that they are so hard to judge from real life, and theres always people who wouldnt believe it even if they did see clear improvement.

When talking about your question about cosmetic improvement, it depends on what you mean. There have been A LOT of people on here that have talked about overall thickening and generally healthier looking hair. If you want to hear about someone coming from being entirely bald, back to a full teenage hairline, youve come to the wrong place (or at least for now)

Im not saying large amounts of regrowth isnt possible, people here have definitely proved that it is. The problem is that the longer your hair is gone, or has been gone from a certain area, the harder it is to get back. (Read posts/articles on the 30 month window, etc.)

If youve already been reading a lot on this site, then you should have come to the realization that there are many potential avenues to hair loss. If youre interested in stopping hairloss, figure out which of these avenues are most likely to apply to you.

Like others have said, regeneration/wounding, etc. theories show the most promise in terms of maximum regrowth right now. Also, study threads by those who have claimed regrowth, (prague, jdp, tk, others) and especially study CS' posts, you will learn a lot.

There are a lot of nice people here, especially CS, but dont necessarily expect them to personally give you all the answers.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down