Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Candida Control , fast questions for CS

+9
Directo
TheFunkyStumpfighter
Espio
tonyj
teacup
misterE
CausticSymmetry
Quisque
AboDi
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 Empty Re: Candida Control , fast questions for CS

Post  misterE Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:14 am

CausticSymmetry wrote: If I had the time and the motivation I could provide at least a hundred doctors who treat diabetes with a diet that is low carb, high fat.

Out of the supposed hundreds, all I want is the name of one doctor who has reversed diabetes using a high-fat/low-carb diet.

For everyone reading this: notice how nobody can give me a name? Yet they still recommend eating a high-fat/low-carb diet!
misterE
misterE

Back to top Go down

Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 Empty Re: Candida Control , fast questions for CS

Post  thissucks Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 am

MisterE, we just exposed your name as a fraud, so now you have no name. Your hero is nothing more than a doctor selling a book that recommends a standard diet that happens to be "one of many" diets that may "prevent symptoms" of diabetes.

Until you actually have a doctor that actually has support of the medical community, then you are what we have always said you are: a bunch of hot air spewing vegan propaganda all over the board!!!

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:39 am

things getting steamy here .. and far away from the subject Laughing

I have some other questions , what is the deal with taking iodine and selenium together ?

I stumbled across this site about selenium and prostate cancer .. CS .. can you share your thoughts about this ?

http://www.gpmcf.org/seleniumhealthtest/

last one .. do I need a loading dose for iodine and ohhira's ? what's the best method ?

all posts appreciated guys ..

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:07 am

AboDi - Too much Selenium can be toxic, and also too much selenium can undermine iodine deficiency.

Not enough selenium will not allow proper conjugation (binding of toxins), it's also needed for glutathione production.

200 mcg of selenium is a good target. Only higher amounts are needed for very large iodine intake, such as 50 mg per day or higher.

Iodine loading dose depends on a loading test, so usually it is best to start small and build your dose up.

With Dr. Ohhira's a loading dose could be used, but it is optional.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:11 pm

misterE wrote:For everyone reading this: notice how nobody can give me a name? Yet they still recommend eating a high-fat/low-carb diet!
For everyone reading this: notice how he does not care about others' answers, just caring about his veg propaganda. We just terminated his theory, along with his pseudo-doctor (Give me the $$$), yet he's still asking the same bullshit indefinitely.

http://deceiver.com/2010/10/05/anti-burger-vegan-activist-used-to-work-at-mcdonalds/
http://www.medkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/alternative/15212/An-Exposure-of-Neal-Barnard

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 am

Dear GOD MisterE that is a ugly person in your picture....j/k. Anyway I think we should treat other members on this board with respect even if they have conflicting opinions about health and the different methods of how and when we should apply them. A lot of people seem to be lashing out at misterE and it is turning somewhat religious. Everyone here has a chance to compare, debate and go over different amounts of evidence even if it is ancedotal because there is not a one click cure for anybody. Lets try and treat everybody here and hopefully in real life with some respect about their opinions and their evidence. We are very far from figuring out the human body, but science is making slow progress.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  misterE Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 am

Hairbeback wrote:Dear GOD MisterE that is a ugly person in your picture

It's Riff Raff!

Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 Rocky_horror
misterE
misterE

Back to top Go down

Post  misterE Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 am

Hairbeback wrote: Anyway I think we should treat other members on this board with respect even if they have conflicting opinions about health and the different methods of how and when we should apply them. A lot of people seem to be lashing out at misterE and it is turning somewhat religious. Everyone here has a chance to compare, debate and go over different amounts of evidence even if it is ancedotal because there is not a one click cure for anybody. Lets try and treat everybody here and hopefully in real life with some respect about their opinions and their evidence. We are very far from figuring out the human body, but science is making slow progress.

Well said Haireback. Thanks!
misterE
misterE

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Directo wrote:
misterE wrote:For everyone reading this: notice how nobody can give me a name? Yet they still recommend eating a high-fat/low-carb diet!
For everyone reading this: notice how he does not care about others' answers, just caring about his veg propaganda. We just terminated his theory, along with his pseudo-doctor (Give me the $$$), yet he's still asking the same bullshit indefinitely.

http://deceiver.com/2010/10/05/anti-burger-vegan-activist-used-to-work-at-mcdonalds/
http://www.medkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/alternative/15212/An-Exposure-of-Neal-Barnard

Directo, totally agree with you.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 pm

I like how MisterE ignores all the points we made about his "miracle doctor" in this thread.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  misterE Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 pm

thissucks wrote:I like how MisterE ignores all the points we made about his "miracle doctor" in this thread.

What can I say? People are always going to find bad things to say about people like him. It is very easy to bash a vegan-doctor, especially if you hold a bias against vegan-diets or the possibility that a high-fat diet causes diabetes, heart-disease, prostate-cancer, estrogen-dominance and/or impotence.

By the way... I like how nobody knows (or can name) a single doctor who has reversed diabetes using a high-fat/low-carb diet! CS made a claim that there are hundreds of them, yet miraculously doesn't have the time or motivation, as he puts it, to name (just) one!

Anyhow putting aside the vegan-aspects or the unjustified-slander, for anyone interested in how exactly Dr. Neal Barnard has been able to reverse diabetes you can read much of it here for free, in his infamous book entitled Dr. Neal Barnard's Program For Reversing Diabetes. I also think it is worth mentioning that the exact same diet has been shown to reverse heart-disease (including impotence) by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn!

Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 Barnard_book

Dr. Neal Barnard has a great head of hair too! And so does Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn for that matter.

misterE
misterE

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:52 pm

so maybe they take supplements,or eat really high antioxidant foods which is good obviously, but you can find bald vegans.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:58 pm

MisterE, first of all, I was a bit shocked that you actually responded to a post here disagreeing with your views, and for that you gain a little bit of respect back. But you must realize that the only one who believes that Dr. Barnard has reversed diabetes here is you. Just because he writes a book and sells it on Amazon does not make it true or scientifically proven one bit. We know his history and we know what ideology he's trying to spread, both through his books and his little organization. And isn't it a bit amusing that he was trained as a pyschiatrist (and practiced it for 10 years), and had no background in nutrition at all? That's just one red flag of many.

By the way, speaking of amusing, did anybody else LOL when they saw the first two testimonials for Barnard's book were by Esselstyn and McDougall? What a surprise....

misterE wrote:
thissucks wrote:I like how MisterE ignores all the points we made about his "miracle doctor" in this thread.

What can I say? People are always going to find bad things to say about people like him. It is very easy to bash a vegan-doctor, especially if you hold a bias against vegan-diets or the possibility that a high-fat diet causes diabetes, heart-disease, prostate-cancer, estrogen-dominance and/or impotence.

By the way... I like how nobody knows (or can name) a single doctor who has reversed diabetes using a high-fat/low-carb diet! CS made a claim that there are hundreds of them, yet miraculously doesn't have the time or motivation, as he puts it, to name (just) one!

Anyhow putting aside the vegan-aspects or the unjustified-slander, for anyone interested in how exactly Dr. Neal Barnard has been able to reverse diabetes you can read much of it here for free, in his infamous book entitled Dr. Neal Barnard's Program For Reversing Diabetes. I also think it is worth mentioning that the exact same diet has been shown to reverse heart-disease (including impotence) by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn!

Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 Barnard_book

Dr. Neal Barnard has a great head of hair too! And so does Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn for that matter.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

misterE wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:treating diabetes is far more complex than diet alone.

Dr. Neal Barnard has reversed diabetes using diet alone.

You're a fraud.

I have mentioned names of a few MDs, yet, you still keep asking for the same thing...

What you and that book preach are the same things that the criminal food industry and gov't organizations have been promoting in order to sell crap and kill people (killing people is a big business).

Your only mission besides earning a few bucks for selling the book is to destroy this site, I'm convinced of that.

The problem is, that it isn't working.

What I don't know is exactly who you represent... another hair loss site? a bookstore? the devil?
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 pm

misterE wrote:What can I say? People are always going to find bad things to say about people like him. It is very easy to bash a vegan-doctor
No. If he had solid backgrounds, solid studies, no conflict of interest etc... it would not be easy. But for you it's easy to take the "bash-exit" so you don't have to argue properly.

Nobody did that claim except maybe CS. You bring this here like if it was the BIG CLAIM of this forum. No, it is not. Only you play on this. Like: "you can't prove me that apple can reverse diabetes? Me I can with my banana!" Still, does it mean the apple is bad?
Yes, because remember that your first claim was that fats/dairy are bad. And you were terminated on this subject.
Now you keep sliding discreetly on the Bernard one.

for anyone interested in how exactly Dr. Neal Barnard has been able to reverse diabetes you can read much of it here for free
Great, but not preview available. And no need to use the free word for play with people's mind trying to make us feel he is not selling something. Because he is.

Dr. Neal Barnard has a great head of hair too!
Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 NealandJolia
I wouldn't call this a "great head of hair"...

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm

LittleFighter wrote:
misterE wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:treating diabetes is far more complex than diet alone.

Dr. Neal Barnard has reversed diabetes using diet alone.

You're a fraud.

I have mentioned names of a few MDs, yet, you still keep asking for the same thing...

What you and that book preach are the same things that the criminal food industry and gov't organizations have been promoting in order to sell crap and kill people (killing people is a big business).

Your only mission besides earning a few bucks for selling the book is to destroy this site, I'm convinced of that.

The problem is, that it isn't working.

What I don't know is exactly who you represent... another hair loss site? a bookstore? the devil?

I don't like wasting time on this anymore...

Like CS says, let's grow some HAIR!
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 am

guys .. I just got a bottle of Resveratrol (now brand) .. it has a strong smell .. I dont know its like something burned .. is it normal ?

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 am

AboDi wrote:guys .. I just got a bottle of Resveratrol (now brand) .. it has a strong smell .. I dont know its like something burned .. is it normal ?

Yes it smells exactly like that... that's normal.

Pure resveratrol (99% or so) might not smell at all.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 am

THANK YOU ALL

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 am

Candida Control , fast questions for CS - Page 2 Low-carb-diet-superiority2 Very Happy
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2