Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pain in shoulder EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pain in shoulder EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pain in shoulder EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pain in shoulder EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pain in shoulder EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pain in shoulder EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pain in shoulder EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pain in shoulder EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pain in shoulder EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pain in shoulder

+2
djcoyle
Misirlou
6 posters

Go down

Pain in shoulder Empty Pain in shoulder

Post  Misirlou Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 am

My friend got this "beaming pain" coming from the shoulder moving down the arm. Acupuncture, massage and laser is helping somewhat, but the pain is just not willing to subside to a point where it is acceptable. What can be done? The doctor plans inject cortisone right into the center of the pain. He said that such action will give him 3 months of no pain and time to rebuild the muscles in the effected area, something which could make the body heal by itself.

Any suggestions? Suspect

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Pain in shoulder Empty Re: Pain in shoulder

Post  djcoyle Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Pains especially shoulder pain or back pain is a problem to consider and if you are seriously having chronicle pain than you must take help from Dacula GA Chiropractor. they even consider insurance therefore take help from them.

djcoyle

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 am

Hi...
Did your friend tryed exercises on rotator cuff? There are at least three easy exercises on four little muscles, that support the shoulder. If he has not tried already, then give it try...
These exerecises can be found on YouTube...

_jeruslan_
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am

Misirlou wrote:My friend got this "beaming pain" coming from the shoulder moving down the arm. Acupuncture, massage and laser is helping somewhat, but the pain is just not willing to subside to a point where it is acceptable. What can be done? The doctor plans inject cortisone right into the center of the pain. He said that such action will give him 3 months of no pain and time to rebuild the muscles in the effected area, something which could make the body heal by itself.

Any suggestions? Suspect

Pain in the left shoulder radiating down to the arms is a classic sign of a heart attack or ischemic heart disease - I assume the doctor has ruled this out?

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Misirlou wrote:but the pain is just not willing to subside to a point where it is acceptable. What can be done?

I broke my wrist last October. Over a year later, I still have an unacceptable level of pain and lack of movement in my wrist. Over the past year, I've used glucosamine, vitamin d-3, msm, etc. The D-3 was the only supplement that provided any sort of pain relief. I would wake up in the morning and feel a throbbing in my wrist, so I'd pop 5000 IU of D-3, and a half hour later the pain would subside. For the past year, I've been trying to find something that would permanently heal my wrist and remove the pain. Three days ago I started taking Cissus Quadrangularis. I researched effective doses for healing fractures and decided to do a loading dose of 9.6 grams a day for the first week, and then cut it back to 7.2 grams a day after that. I split it up into 4 doses of 2.4 grams, roughly 30 minutes before eating. After 2 full days of doing this, I woke up this morning to noticebly less pain and discomfort and a lack of "popping" noises when I rotate my wrist. Two days hasn't cured my problem, but the decrease in pain, decreased "popping" and increased flexibility are all signs that the Cissus is having a positive effect.

I purchased Super Cissus RX by USP Labs from bodybuilding.com. I went with that brand because each pill has 800 mg at 10% extract where as Primaforce advertised 1000 mg but you have to take 2 pills (500 mg per pill). Both brands cost about the same and both give you 120 tablets, but the Super Cissus was more cost effective based on the 800 mg vs 500 mg per pill.

Based off of 2 days of use, I would definitely reccomend your friend trying it. There aren't too many supplements I would reccomend after such a short trial period.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  jimparter Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Good chiropractic technique solves the every pain related problems.If some chiropractic techniques are applied then anyone can be relief and say bye bye to pain.I am taking treatment from Chiropractor Suwanee GA They are implementing better chiropractic techniques.

jimparter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down