Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pimples from hair tonic EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pimples from hair tonic EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pimples from hair tonic EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pimples from hair tonic

+3
nidhogge
Amaranthaceae
Misirlou
7 posters

Go down

Pimples from hair tonic Empty Pimples from hair tonic

Post  Misirlou Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 am

Just started applying daily a hair care/lotion product, alcohol-based. In contains stuff like Nettle extract, Bark extract, Rosemary etc..
I primarily started with it cause I think it could restore the balance of my scalp and inhibit DHT (!!JUST A JOKE!!!), inhibit flaking..

Thing is, I like the feeling and smell from it, however, I've used it for a week daily and now I see some pimples on my head, only a few
but still. Is this a good or a bad sign? Should I continue the use and see what's happening or could it get worse and perhaps even cause
more dramatic damages?

Not sure what to do pig

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Pimples from hair tonic Empty Re: Pimples from hair tonic

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:27 am

What is this product called? I would give it abit more time. Perhaps it is a detox reaction (?)

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:07 am

Yes this is what suspect. The product is named Neem Hair oil from Dr Hauscka. Complete ingredient list: http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/ingredients.php?PHPSESSID=7kd052lnp7egpf4oftopvof5d2&product=87

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:16 am

A HA!

As soon as I saw "Neem" I thought "Demodex-killer." Expect acne eruptions from killing Demodex colonies--a good thing. Their dead corpses are piling up in your follicles and causing reactions. Try to get a good scalp exfoliation shampoo to go along with it, such as Aveda's exfoliating shampoo (I use it and it rocks).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:29 am

I will try to get that schampo. Use it as a regular one or only occationally a couple of times a week?
How long should these demodex acnes persist? I have huge amounts of white flakes when I start to rub my head, especially on the sides. No sign of green house effects on my sides. White white white.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 am

AND....
The scalp pimples/acnes are iching, should I itch back or try to not touch it? Smile

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 am

Nah, don't itch. Here is what I do, and you can mirror me if you'd like (my scalp is in amazing condition, and no, this wasn't always the case...I used to get dandruff and/or real oily scalp)...

I first wash my head and then face very thoroughly with Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn soap (anti-demodex):

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=7575&at=0

You may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere, but a bar lasts a while as long as you keep it in a case to prevent the shower from wetting it. I use my nails to scrape at my scalp thoroughly and massage it in real good and let it sit while I do the same with my face. I then use one of those exfoliating bushie things, luffas or something? I use that on my face, eyebrows, eyes (eyelashes) real thoroughly. Get that soap up your nose too, Demodex in there as well. They are referred to as "ocular mites" meaning they start at the eyelash follicles and work their way up (eyebrows, hair) and into the nose hair follicles. Scrub your neck and face hard with the luffa and soap because they sit in beard follicles as well. Also love to chill in your genitalia so scrub the boys good (your lady will thank ye anyways, ha).

Then I'll wash that out and use the Exfoliating shampoo. I use the shampoo about 3-4 times a week. Rub it in real good with your fingertips and then massage rapidly with your palm. It has crushed walnut pieces in there which are good for microdermabrasion, but they're most helpful if you palm massage rapidly to tear up that scalp a little bit. It's not painful in the slightest.

I'll then wash that out, and use my Aubrey Organics shampoo with Lithium/DMSO in it (IH Rinse) and I'll rub more Seabuckthorn soap into my hair after that, and let it sit while I thoroughly wash the rest of my body with the Seabuckthorn Soap bar and exfoliating luffa.

Towards the end, I'll take 5 to 8 dropperfuls of Magnesium Oil (with some tea tree oil mixed in), and apply that and massage it thoroughly into my scalp. I'll just towel dry and comb my hair after, leaving the oil in.

That will give you a damned good scalp, great demodex killer too.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:35 pm

nid - What kind of aubrey shampoo do you take ? is there a good one ?

- 5 - 8 dropperfulls of mag oil, is this enough ? i mean to reach the all scalp, you will need much more no ??
have you ever tried "nigari" ( solid form to hydrate) ? much much much cheaper than mag oil. and still with nutrients from the sea...chloride sodium though in small quantities, nothing to compare with the sea water...
if no chloride sodium desire, jusre put a bag og chloride magnesium in 1 liter of water...and you have 6h2O MgCl2...

did i make a mistake ?
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Damn nid! That's a serious topical regimen. I only wonder what keeps Aubrey from formulating a shampoo with sea buckthorn.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Nid - How long is a typical shower? someone of us have to goto work in the morning, LOL

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Nid that is a very thorough routine .. I think my skin will dry out from all that soap.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:54 am

Nah, it won't dry out--you're thinking about typical, non-organic crap with chemicals in it. My hair would dry out from that stuff too, hehe.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:59 am

Oh, guys--I shower at night. I don't wake up early enough to take that 30 minute shower, plus I prefer to put the Mag. Oil on my head before sleeping. :0)

Any aubrey shampoo can work for ya. I'm using the Egyptian Henna one but not because of any particular reason other than I was curious about the Henna. It definitely does give a shine to your hair. Smile

Five to eight dropperFULS not drops, that's a big difference. Just in case you needed clarification as some folks think I mean drops. In a 4 oz. amber bottle, the dropper is pretty big. It's over a teaspoon, perhaps 2.

There is a post for cheaper Magnesium oil from Gibson in this forum that ya might want to look into. I'm not sure about making your own, have no knowledge on that subject bud...you may be right though I have no way of knowing! Sad

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 am

EH ! it's simple : google " NIGARI" , you can buy it in every organic store.

Put a tablespoon in one liter of pure water (filtered). and you got hexahydrate magnesium chloride.
put in in the fridge if it's too hot.
you can drink a glass each day for several weeks...or longer...

You can also go to a pharma : buy 20 gr bag of MGCL2 . price : 2 USD ?? veru cheap. but not orgnaic and not natural. the nigari ( 87% hexahydrate magnesium chloride) has nutrients of the sea...

check it out for the price !
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Malik Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:26 pm

Here is a source of information in english about Nigari:

http://www.kameyamado.com/english/home.html

Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 am

malik - This site isn't so good to me. they are only here to sell their shit. lotions, bootles, cream etc...

Go to your local organic store, buy a bag of "nigari" ( flakes) 100 mg. ( 2-3 $USD)
and make your own nigari with 1L pure water ( brita or something else).

Drink a glass per day.
Aplly on the skin, scalp.

Have fun.

one of many links to buy ( you can see the package) : http://www.monmarchand.com/ar_detail.php?ar_id=1070

You can easily find some EVERYWHERE !
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down