Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial

+5
hadrion
Jocko59
CausticSymmetry
DM5
tonyj
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 Empty Re: Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial

Post  ubraj Tue May 25, 2010 6:16 am

After that last post I thought this would be a good follow up article, lol.

"U.S. senate votes to maintain big pharma's monopoly by blocking competitive imports"

http://www.naturalnews.com/028845_monopoly_Big_Pharma.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 Empty Ok, I'll bite...

Post  Jocko59 Tue May 25, 2010 6:21 am

What does that link have to do with corn sweeteners?

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 Empty Re: Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial

Post  ubraj Tue May 25, 2010 6:55 am

What do your prior comments in this thread have to do with corn sweeteners?

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 Empty A lot actually...

Post  Jocko59 Tue May 25, 2010 7:08 am

You obviously didn't read my first couple of posts in this thread. Maybe you should go back and do so.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 am

Please anybody read his posts because they have absolutely nothing to do with this topic. He is a TROLL.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Key-in on the word off-topic and disrupting discussion. Now search thru his posts on this forum. Conspiracy this, bullshit that, ra ra ra.

BTW: He told me on HLH forum, he was getting paid(don't know what that was about) when he and his troll friends were blasting my post. Just letting you guys know.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 Empty Wow, what a liar you are...

Post  Jocko59 Tue May 25, 2010 9:11 am

you obviously have me confused with someone else. I never told you I was being "paid" by anyone or anything. Being paid by whom? What a douchebag you are. You also stated that I posted pics on HLH. Again, not true. I have never posted pics on that or any other site.

You are just upset that someone disagrees with your wack job theories. By the way please prove your statement that I stated I was "paid". Thanks in advance.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 25, 2010 10:03 am

Jocko,

Not sure why you even come here when all you're going do is go back to HLH and trash this forum and all it's contributors.

This thread is classic ....

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=89506&STARTPAGE=1&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 am

I can understand your skepticism Jocko, but really if your not looking towards solutions and hoping for the best why the hell do you still come here? Is it to make yourself feel better about accepting your baldness?

Back to top Go down

Another High-Fructose Corn Syrup commercial - Page 2 Empty I'm not accepting anything...

Post  Jocko59 Tue May 25, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm always looking for good supplements or regimens to follow. My point before this thread degenerated, is that corn sweetners in food aren't causing people to go bald, who weren't already predisposed to be so. I don't think that the director Ron Howard, for example, is bald due to corn syrup being added to various food products. It's called male pattern baldness for a reason. Nor do I think it's a government conspiracy that corn sweetners are added in order to make people fat and unhealthy. The facts are that the U.S. has become a very sedentary society over the last 50/60 years; largely due to technology. You combine that with people simply consuming too many calories (for a lot of different reasons) and you have the obesity problems that we see today.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Even though I doubt there was any premeditation, the money generation from these profits turn a blind eye to any of the consequences.

It's kind of amazing to think that GMOs were put on the market for mass consumption, without labeling in the United States, with insufficient research of safety.

Third generation mice with hair growing out of their tongue is pretty curious stuff.

The way these genetically modified crops are engineered is downright scary.

As I'm sitting here wondering how I can possibly eliminate some supplements from my regimen, and how expensive it is to eat/be/live healthy.... It's insanely expensive! ... I can't help but read that and agree that if health costs money, then it makes perfect sense that almost everything- or at least it seems- around us is unhealthy or toxic as a result of cost-cutting/profit making.

I don't think it's even intentional really. It just seems we are so focused on something that holds no actual inherent value (money), that we miss damn-near everything else going on around us. It's ridiculous how people put so much value on money at the expense of health when the former is absolutely no good without the latter. How many unhealthy, disease-ridden, fat slobs do we have running around addicted to making money, who couldn't hit their ass with both hands?

No offense because I also used to fit this category, but the only time people start to care about their health (acknowledge their mortality really) is when they get slapped in the face with hair loss or wrinkles or something. And even then most will be satisfied with a cosmetic solution alone- not realizing (or admitting) that what they are ultimately afraid of is not going bald or saggy, but dying. So we cover up the 'problem' with botox or hair transplants and go on about our business until the next things strikes. Only the next thing may not be as benign as hair loss. Not realizing that the hair loss was a red flag as to a more serious physical problem...we go on in poor health until it's something more serious like cancer. And all the while we've learned so much that we go about intentionally killing our bodies with chemo now, racing toward death with reckless abandon and scared shitless...

Do we feel pity for man or disgust? It's really pretty comical in a dark, morbidly twisted way.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue May 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Also,

About the excuse that hair loss is genetically determined, and so and so can't possibly be related or make a difference....

You could say that we are genetically predisposed to the common ailments accompanying MPB, and that because they are genetic there is nothing we can do.

When have genetics alone ever been the whole picture? When have genetics alone ever stopped us? If we know our genetic predisposition, then all the more reason to avoid health triggers.

Why should I work out when I'm genetically predisposed to be thin? There are many people more muscular than me who don't have to work out. Because they don't have to work out and eat right, then I can't possibly gain much from doing it because I am genetically predisposed. If that were true then there's an argument, but it's not. Some times in life, some people have to work harder at some things. That logic is flawed.

So when people say that some have full heads of hair when they do X, Y, and Z. Therefore X, Y, Z, can't be factors in their hair loss. That isn't really an argument in favor of genes but against it, because you are failing to recognize your own unigue genetic make up. You can't fit a round peg into a square hole.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2