Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)

+10
DBAL
Crusher
brandnew
ppm
kery
gutted
tooyoung
bocor
Hoppipolla
goten574
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 Empty Re: Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)

Post  Maup Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm

The cost will be US dollars 500. You will make half litter of oil.
In all cases there is no guarantee of any kind.

What a bargain Very Happy

Maup

Back to top Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 3 Empty Re: Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)

Post  teacup Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 am

$500! wow

So there's the plant, then there is the oil and also he used acupuncture points.

The 1st video made me doubt the approach, I am still on the fence.

I think someone should send a sample of this plant to be analyzed for the chemical compounds in it. Maybe the immune suppression, maybe something else!

The guy that has tried this plant http://hairlosshelp.net/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=90320&STARTPAGE=2&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear reported positive results, but not much of them... the last post was on 8/25/2010

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:49 am

found a plant that looks identical to the this plant not sure though since it isn't labeled.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:01 am

Diluting it in emu oil or alcohol perhaps ? Or would that cause it to go systemically ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:02 am

Do you guys seriously see any difference between video 1 and 6 ?

The angle he uses are so different from video to video. And in video 3 he clearly shuts the light about 40 seconds in to make the head appear darker and fuller of hair, obviusly.

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 am

My gut feeling about this plant is that it's not such a big deal.. that's just my opinion.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3