Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)

+10
DBAL
Crusher
brandnew
ppm
kery
gutted
tooyoung
bocor
Hoppipolla
goten574
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 Empty Re: Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)

Post  kery Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 am

it is possible the reason why there's no update since february is maybe the patient has develloped disease by applying this milk.

kery

Back to top Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 Empty Re: Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 25, 2010 4:53 am

Hmm, makes you wonder what the active ingredient in it for hair growth is though doesn't it? It can probably be isolated, even if the rest of the milk is toxic! Shocked
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue May 25, 2010 5:05 am

Hoppipolla wrote:Hmm, makes you wonder what the active ingredient in it for hair growth is though doesn't it? It can probably be isolated, even if the rest of the milk is toxic! Shocked

I would try this myself but the milk toxicity is a factor. I am hoping for the good of the hair community that someone here (who knows what they are doing) could trial this for a few weeks?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  kery Tue May 25, 2010 5:52 am

i would'nt try myself because i use Minox twice a day and the interaction of this two topical hair is unknown so could be dangerous.

kery

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed May 26, 2010 7:07 am

kery wrote:i would'nt try myself because i use Minox twice a day and the interaction of this two topical hair is unknown so could be dangerous.

Would you not stop Minoxidil for a few weeks to try this?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 am

I found somewhere that sells it here
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed May 26, 2010 7:11 am

A UK Place
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  kery Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 am

goten574 wrote:
kery wrote:i would'nt try myself because i use Minox twice a day and the interaction of this two topical hair is unknown so could be dangerous.

Would you not stop Minoxidil for a few weeks to try this?
I'd love to stop but it is about 15 years since I took it so if I stop minox would be disastrous, my hair is dependent on this shit

kery

Back to top Go down

Post  kery Wed May 26, 2010 7:43 am

i think you can try safely this plant by low application for a month all three days, moreover it is cheap and the milk is already used as a treatment for warts in India.

kery

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed May 26, 2010 10:26 am

kery wrote:i think you can try safely this plant by low application for a month all three days, moreover it is cheap and the milk is already used as a treatment for warts in India.

As I said, I wouldn't feel comfortable trying this myself, plus my hair loss is fairly minor at the moment. I'm not sure if anyone will try this on this forum, I may have to post elsewhere for this one. Sad
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 am

Lots of details about the plant here
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Fri May 28, 2010 5:42 am

" suppress the immune system, and activate dormant Epstein-Barr virus.4"

it says it suppresses the immune system, this may be how it works?

this does look kinda promising but may be risky?? even the same dr from the videos has posted comments on that site goten has posted, so it definetley is the plant he used.

growth in 6 days?! thats quite fast, its probably due to the high concentration of the active.

if anyone were to try this it should be done on a small test area, to see if regrowth is visible and what the skin reaction is, although on the man in the video, there was no visible rash/skin reaction etc

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Fri May 28, 2010 8:09 am

gutted wrote:" suppress the immune system, and activate dormant Epstein-Barr virus.4"

it says it suppresses the immune system, this may be how it works?

this does look kinda promising but may be risky?? even the same dr from the videos has posted comments on that site goten has posted, so it definetley is the plant he used.

growth in 6 days?! thats quite fast, its probably due to the high concentration of the active.

if anyone were to try this it should be done on a small test area, to see if regrowth is visible and what the skin reaction is, although on the man in the video, there was no visible rash/skin reaction etc

ive just read on this site it increases GSH (glutathione) which is interesting:
http://www.stuartxchange.org/Bali-bali.html

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  kery Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 am

this plant is not as toxic as we believe it is especially dangerous for children. Look at this link : http://www.arhomeandgarden.org/plantoftheweek/articles/Pencil_Cactus.htm

If i was not using minox i would try this plant

kery

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:38 am

kery wrote:this plant is not as toxic as we believe it is especially dangerous for children. Look at this link : http://www.arhomeandgarden.org/plantoftheweek/articles/Pencil_Cactus.htm

If i was not using minox i would try this plant

Good find. It's a shame you use minox, it doesn't look like anyone here is going to try this out Sad This could be the cure we are all looking for but we will never know. I wish the doctor on the Youtube would update us.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 am

this is an intresting plant, MAY have some merit to it, it was being discussed on:
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=89994&enterthread=y

only those who have alergies are most likely to develop an adverse reaction to this.
it apparently is cancer causing but i doubt from short term exposure this will cause cancer.

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  kery Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 am

hello here's an interesting studie about the Hepatoprotective and Antioxidant Activity of Euphorbia tirucalli : http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:JxNajE0qBVwJ:ijpt.iums.ac.ir/index.php/ijpt/article/viewFile/315/316+euphorbia+tirucalli+medicinal+study&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShc9UM0NosYo1MWGKg8GIF7l4H2pM-bjkhbUWKo2cmBK_mZ7goez_KLvEBbxGsB3nzyGcQA3y00k2sppj4th7qecD0VGBWyMYnbFXu08p06BJKxdiQcXeOGnpA_FF8pKYkfTwZ5&sig=AHIEtbQgxUi9Xo7dLWQW5d-dvSVoeou6rw

kery

Back to top Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 Empty Plants are the Strangest People

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 am

How would this react in say, torn skin? there's a lot of crazy ideas about this plant floating around... now saying that, if I DID have some of it and the know-how to put it to use... I'd rub a little on a part of my scalp for a couple months just to see what happens.

I certainly don't see it damaging hair from what I've read, but I have my own personal doubts that it would be a strong factor in regrowth. If I had some of the plant though, I'd love to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 pm

same here i would also love to find out more about this plant.

i think it works by suppressing the immune system, it does have immune suppressing qualities, and immunosuppressants are know to induce growth.

gutted

Back to top Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 Empty Follicles

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Are follicles Perennials or Annuals?

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 am

The guy behind the videos got back to me

Re: Hair Growth!
dear james
i may help you. i will make herbal oil available to you.
see all my videos, rank them, comment each of them if you want my help.
subscribe to my channel and ask your friends to subscribe.
send your photo by email.
----------------dr verekar

I'll see how good his word his!

DBAL

Back to top Go down

Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB) - Page 2 Empty Interesting!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:50 am

Keep us updated!

Back to top Go down

Post  kery Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 am

DBAL wrote:The guy behind the videos got back to me

Re: Hair Growth!
dear james
i may help you. i will make herbal oil available to you.
see all my videos, rank them, comment each of them if you want my help.
subscribe to my channel and ask your friends to subscribe.
send your photo by email.
----------------dr verekar

I'll see how good his word his!
his response do not give any information about the plant he used, i sent a message 2 weeks ago about the patient who has tested it and i always wait his response, i don't like this.

kery

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 am

a user on hairlosshelp is testing this out,
http://hairlosshelp.net/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=90320&enterthread=y

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  brandnew Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

The guy in the video just sent me this!

FWIW the guy trialling the plant on hairlosshelp seems to have some positive experiences so far.

dear
thanks for your response
please read following
Instructions for patients of baldness treatment, and hair loss treatment.

The hair growth treatment is video graphed as demonstration and uploaded in healersupreme channel of youtube.com
I uploaded the videos just to show that hair can be grown on baldhead. Now there are many enquiries for treatment. I do not have that much time. I need time to do other research on other subjects.
There are a few things patient should know before deciding to approach me for help for baldness treatment.
In case of male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia one need to take treatment throughout one's life to keep the hair on scalp in normal cycle. As the causative factors of androgenic alopecia are present in the body all the time they will be causing the hair fall and continuous balding unless we take treatment all the time.
Androgenic baldness is not a disease and therefore it cannot be 'cured'. We need to take treatment continuously and take care to stop the hair from falling.
My treatments with Indian herb I have demonstrated that new hair can re grow on bald area and we can make them grow longer.
Technically we should keep on taking treatment all the time.
As most of patients are from outside I cannot offer them treatment as they cannot come for treatment everyday to my clinic.
I want to help everyone. I am doing this similar research for last 20 years.
I offer you following plans for your problem of hair fall and baldness.
1) If you are staying in India I can send you hair oil based on formula of ancient ayurveda ( I am world's only Ph. D. in Ancient Ayurveda from International University) This oil also have the Indian herb as an ingredient. This oil will work in almost all cases. In some it may not work. The result will be visible in 6 weeks.
There will be two bottles of oil 100ml each. Oil from one bottle you have to apply at 4 o'clock in the early morning. Every day.
Oil from other bottle is to be diluted 4 times with cooking oil and is applied once in 3 days after bath or at bed time. You should shampoo only once or twice a week.
There is no guarantee of any kind. If you do the treatment as per my instructions you will have great chances of success. Though I cannot guarantee any results.
The charges for this pack of two bottles of 100 ml are 6000 Rs. for the patients in India.
For foreigners staying in India and patient from other countries as well as NRI the cost will be 500 US dollars.
2) As it is not possible to send oil to other countries by courier or post, the second option is that I send you the herbal mixture and tell you how to prepare the oil. The cost will be US dollars 500. You will make half litter of oil.
3) The Third option is I send you name of the Indian herb, which may be available in your country, or neighboring country. Also detailed instruction of how to apply the latex. Then you can do the treatment at home. The cost will be US dollars 500 as my fee and instructions.
In all cases there is no guarantee of any kind.
You can send me the money by western union. (Dr. Prakash Verekar, Nasik India)
Or deposit it in my account of HDFC bank, if you have the facility.
Email me and tell me what you want and which plan you want.
There is no guarantee of any kind. I have researched a lot and came up with these solutions. I am offering them in good faith. It is upto you to decide whether to go for this treatment or not.

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next