Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol

2 posters

Go down

Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol Empty Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol

Post  MAO Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

Hi all

I have a question regarding the use of curcumin/resveratrol for neurogenic inflammation. I understand that CS advices to take this combo with the largest meal. However, for me the largest meal is fairly late in the evening when all the stressful events have passed.

The most stressful period (both physical and emotional) is around 2-3pm just after a modest lunch. The stress is work related and pretty much unavoidable, but I worry that it may be harming my hair and health otherwise. Although I have mentaly focused on my breathing etc to calm my body down significantly, would it be advisable to take the curcumin/resveratrol just prior to this stressful event instead of later on in the evening?

Any thoughts?

Regards

MAO

MAO

Back to top Go down

Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol Empty Re: Neurogenic Inflammation and Curcumin/Resveratrol

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 14, 2010 8:16 am

MAO - If you take the combo with a light meal, taking less would work out okay.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down