Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?)

2 posters

Go down

Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) Empty Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?)

Post  Team Catfish Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm

One quote from CS that struck me was this.. 'Yes, if your hair loss is aggressive you'll need all the help you can get. Many studies suggest that precocious balding is indicative of cardiovascular trouble done the road. Personally I believe its highly indicative of thyroid disorders which are a primary driving force behind cardiovascular diseases and hair loss.'

This startled me, and mainly since my grandad (mothers side) died of a heart attack in his early/mid 50's. The kick-to-the-shins is he was also completely bald by his mid-twenties too.

Now, assuming I'm following my Grandad's path, whats the best plan of action to take against possible cardiovascular problems in the future? Also, CS mentioned that he believes it could have something to do with the thyroid - is this possibly a cause of my premature hairloss?

I recently received my top 6 regimen, so hopefully this will go someway towards preventing future cardiovascular problems.

Here's some supplements I've read that help against CP:

- Optimising Vitamin D can reduce cardiovascular problems by some 79%

- Iodine can smooth out arterial fibrillation? But it can lower intestinal flora, so taking a probiotic such as kefir will help? How much kefir is recommended per day? As in one to two glasses (And yes, i realise this must be with unpasturalised milk.

- Sulforaphane - I've read good things about in conjunction with cardiovascular problems?

- Omega 3 also helps I've heard?

One last question, I've searched for a while for it - most posters here seem to be experiencing MPB a little later than there early twenties, and thus most regimens are based around maintaining current (as in unaggressive) hairloss. Is there any topicals, other solutions (if its an old post, can someone please provide the link) that can help against premature/aggressive hairloss? One thing I've read that is good is the topical Pueraria Mirifica.

Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much hope and relief this site gives me. Blast to all those pesky pharmaceutical companies!

Team Catfish

Back to top Go down

Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?) Empty Re: Hereditary cardiovascular problems, and possible solutions? (Possibly linked to premature hairloss?)

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 am

Team Catfish - Would not recommend pueraria mirifica, it is tricky stuff.

Below is a link to Daily Topic, starting with this is the beginning of ten successive topics all on heart disease.

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/2137710-heart-disease-is-a-conventional-quagmire

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down