Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta?

+2
NrwgnKID
Amaranthaceae
6 posters

Go down

Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? Empty Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta?

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Hey folks ,, i notced the day after eating pasta, my skin is more prone to break out, and digestion is slow and with excessive gas .. I think i should just give up the pasta since its the only gluten item left that i ever eat. And the last couple of months my hair is improving, it is fantastic how quick difussed thinning can grow back, much easier that a spot or a recession .. so, inspired by my succes and wanting to expand on it, i feel it would be the right thing to drop the pasta.

But how do you guys go without pasta? Is there some food that can replace it, to give that full glued feeling once awhile? I am baking breads with buckwheat that stuff almost do the trick even while being entirely free of gluten. Another food that has grown on me lately is sardines .. here they are out of mainstream and thus very price friendly. 100 grams sardines make up 0 grams carb, 25 gram protein, thats the kind of food i love.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? Empty Re: Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta?

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Rice is a great replacement. Most of my diet is now protein and fats, and I have found my body to have changed towards thriving on this. I feel very energized after a meal of eggs and salmon for example, contrary to what I did in the beginning, right after changing from the bread-diet I have lived on my entire life. I guess my gluconeogenesis have improved to what nature wants it to be.

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta? Empty Re: Going 100% gluten free even giving up the pasta?

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 pm

NrwgnKid, i totally agree. I was mis-lead to the bread-diet as well and my whole life, by being told always to ".. eat bread along with it" ..and drink milk.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah. During the easter holidays, staying at my parents house, I have experimented with eating bread some days. My stomach immidiately hurts, my stool is loose, and I felt like shit! Yesterday I ate cake, and I literally felt sick afterwards, I wanted to go throw up, no kidding. After changing my diet my body fat is gone, I actually have abs now, and it is so much easier gaining muscles than before after working out. My skin is not dry anymore, rashes and nasal allergies are gone. I believe diet is extremely important. I just hope my hair sees an improvement soon too.

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 pm

North

same for me here, i used to love pasta (and bread and milk) but i can't tolerate them
i tried bread some weeks ago and it made me so sick - i do not understand how i could eat it before - horrible bloating, gas, loose stool, same as NrwgnKid

i replaced it with buckwheat completely (i love the grilled one called "kasha") and i eat it the same way i was eating pasta

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 pm

It is interesting how some bad foods are camouflaged as health indifferent (when you are used to them) and only after abstaining for awhile and then eating it again - causes the reaction that reveals the food as obsolete.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 am

Yeah it's been hell for me giving up pasta too as it's one of my favourite foods! For now though yeah my main substitute for it is rice Smile

And I'm going to eat potatoes and things a bit more so I get some carbs in there!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 am

I've actually found an alternative pasta that's made with rice. I ate about 2 bowls and 0 inflammation was to be had. I'm not sure about it though and still want a CS opinion on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 am

Dave228 - That sounds good, where do you get it?

I'll eat pasta/spaghetti maybe once and month and sometimes pay the price for it, LOL.

That rice alternative sounds pretty viable.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:36 am

totally, I would be up for that! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 am

I think i'll just stick to regular rice!

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:47 am

Dave228 I've tried it a couple times and never had a problem ... that is if you can stand the taste.

With that said, pasta is extruded. Here is a good link ... note where the rats died faster eating extruded food than the ones eating cardboard.

http://www.ozoneuniversity.com/secrets_of_food_processing.htm

A quote

"The extrusion process breaks down the organelles, disperses the proteins and the proteins become toxic. When they are disrupted in this way, you have absolute chaos in your food, and it can result in a disruption of the nervous system."
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 am

Here is a quote from the link above regarding tomato sauce/tomato juice

"it might surprise you to know that they have found fungus that is resistant to pressure and heat in the processed juices. They found that 17% of Nigerian packages of orange juice and 20% of mango and tomato juices contained these heat resistant fungi"
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down