Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc.

+6
TheFunkyStumpfighter
lund
kijumn
kirtanyogi
CausticSymmetry
LittleFighter
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc.

Post  brandnew Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 am

Been doing a lot of research into Betaine HCL over the last couple of days and I believe this could be a deal-breaker for a good number of people. Apparently, around 40% of people over 40 have low stomach acid, and the symptoms are very much in line with what people assume is too much stomach acid (gas, diarrhea, acid reflux etc). It is linked with Adrenal Fatigue and hypothyroidism as well as vitamin deficiency. It is a big one.

A bunch of people have resolved their acne with just taking Betaine for a few months.

I'm not sure if I am in need of it but I'm testing the water with it over the next couple of days. I'm somewhat confused about the acid/alkaline balance I keep reading about. I keep being told that my body is too acidic and so I have been trying to alkalise myself using ACV, lemon juice and was about to start moreless's protocol from curezone. However, as CS mentions earlier in the thread, the thyroid is the controller of pH, so perhaps worrying about that through diet is futile.

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Excellent explanation of HCL supplementation, H-Pylori, consequences, etc.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 am

brandnew wrote:Been doing a lot of research into Betaine HCL over the last couple of days and I believe this could be a deal-breaker for a good number of people. Apparently, around 40% of people over 40 have low stomach acid, and the symptoms are very much in line with what people assume is too much stomach acid (gas, diarrhea, acid reflux etc). It is linked with Adrenal Fatigue and hypothyroidism as well as vitamin deficiency. It is a big one.

A bunch of people have resolved their acne with just taking Betaine for a few months.

I'm not sure if I am in need of it but I'm testing the water with it over the next couple of days. I'm somewhat confused about the acid/alkaline balance I keep reading about. I keep being told that my body is too acidic and so I have been trying to alkalise myself using ACV, lemon juice and was about to start moreless's protocol from curezone. However, as CS mentions earlier in the thread, the thyroid is the controller of pH, so perhaps worrying about that through diet is futile.

The thyroid is in control of pH is correct, but there are many other players involved, CS, Prague, and I believe jdp was in on it as well brought up that pH also has a lot to do with electron depletion. Iodine is great for thyroid and has also been signaled out as one of the most potent electron donors.

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 am

Does Sodium Bicarbonate fight constipation?

I was taking SB to weaken my H pylori, something like 4 or 5 teaspoons maybe.

About one hour later I pooped like a baby, then had a soft diarrhea, the thing is I was constipated just before taking SB.

I know the dosage is high, I just did it this time.

Maybe it could be a solution for constipated people?

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 am

I have been wanting to add hcl to my program from a while now and was convinced about adding to my arsenal after reading a great article by Coach Charles Poliquin on the benefits of hcl supplementation. Having said that which out of the following would be beneficial...

Now, Betaine HCL

Supplement Facts :

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Betaine HCl (from beets) 648 mg *
Pepsin Enzymes (NF 1:10,000) 150 mg *

or

Now, Super enzymes

Betaine (as Betaine HCI) (from beets and molasses) 200 mg *
Pancreatin 4X 200 mg *
Supplying: Amylase 20,000 USP units *
Protease 20,000 USP units *
Lipase 3,400 USP units *
Papain (2M USP units/mg) 50 mg *
Cellulase (1M FCC units/g) 10 mg *
Ox Bile Extract (45% Cholic Acid) 100 mg *
Pepsin Enzymes (NF 1:10M units) 50 mg *
Bromelain (2400 GDU)(from pineapple) 50 mg *
Papaya Powder 45 mg *

or

Twinlab

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride) 648 mg
Pepsin 1:10,000 NF 130 mg †
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2