Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase

5 posters

Go down

Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase Empty Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Silk Worm Enzymes For Carotid Artery Blockage
Dr. H A Nieper

I informed you some years ago that Serrapeptase is apparently active in the cleaning of coronary arteries from occluding layers. The results are so spectacular that even Tom Valentine reported on this progress in the US (DC) press after speaking to several parties here.

Serrapeptase is an enzyme produced by serratia bacteria living on silkworms. With this enzyme the worms melt a hole out of the cocoon. Unlike other enzymes in the field of biology, Serrapeptase dissolves ‘dead’ tissue like or e.g. not both silk and apparently also fibrinoid layers in the arteries which chemically could be compared to silk.

A special problem in today’s civilized society is occluding processes in the carotid arteries of the neck. Very often we see patients where surgeons were reluctant to operate or to apply drill or laser technology such occluded carotids. The reason for this is the potential risk that off coming debris will be pushed into the smaller cerebral vessels.

We have, therefore started to apply Serrapeptase in cases of severe narrowings of the carotid arteries. Mostly in patients showing severe symptoms due to the narrowing, including amaurosis fugax (intermittent blindness). The therapeutic results are excellent, certainly lifesaving. It is, however, mandatory that the therapy be conducted for a very long time. The first reliable results can be expected after 6-8 months. Even after month 18, after the onset of the therapy, the patients are improving.

I have also found Serrapeptase to be an extraordinary substance for safety removing fibrous blockages from coronary arteries, particularly the carotid arteries found in the neck, which supply blood brain. Serrapeptase is a natural enzyme produced by serratia bacteria living in silkworms. Once the silkworm has completed its transformation into a moth, it uses this substance to “melt” a hole in its cocoon, so that it can escape.

The astonishing fact is that, unlike other biological enzymes, Serrapeptase affects only non-living tissue, like the silk cocoon. This is the reason the butterfly is not harmed. For our health purposes, Serrapeptase dissolves only dead tissues such as the old fibrous layers that clog the lining of our arteries and dangerously restrict the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. Because of this, Serrapeptase is extremely useful in keeping arterial deposits from building up again after angioplasty (a balloon technique used to clear an artery blockage) or coronary bypass surgery has been performed.

Very often, surgeons are reluctant or unable to open partially closed carotid arteries using laser surgery. They fear that resulting debris could be pushed into smaller connecting arteries and result in a stroke and possibly death. In cases of severe arterial narrowing, I have used Serrapeptase with excellent, even life-saving results. Many of my patients have shown significant improved blood flow through their previously constricted arteries, as confirmed by ultrasound examination. Unfortunately, orthodox cardiologists do not employ this important method in their practices.

Dr H. A. Nieper
Head, Dept of Medicine
Paracelcus Klink am Silbersee Oertzeweg 24
38051 Langenhagen, Germany
0511-7782-54
Fax: 0511 7782 54

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase Empty Re: Dr. H A Nieper on Serrapeptase

Post  Project: JS Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Hans Nieper is one of my favorites.. so based on this info it is a good idea to supplement Serrapeptase to combat plaque, and fibrous layer build-ups that cause heart / cardiovascular disease. It would also follow that this would help combat the build-ups that cause hair loss as well.

Ok so Im interested in adding this to my regimen. for those of you in the know.. how much should one take, which brand is the best? what are the recommendations for when to take it.. (before or after a meal, twice a day, every other day, etc.)

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I'd recommend SP Zyme for serrapeptase.

With that said, I'd recommend to follow your wallet when looking at enzymes.

Bromelain is probably the most economical as you'll want to do this long-term.

My personal vote goes towards high dose Iodine/Iodide ... can also add a touch of niacin. I also use apple cider vinegar as well.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:31 am

I've been on Serrpeptase for awhile now. While I've seen no results as to regrowing lost hair, I do see results in cardio-vascular areas as well as joint/pain relief.

I went off it for a month and all of suddent I had joint pain in my fingers that disappeared upon resuming the supplement.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 pm

JDP - Ive read a lot on this and the info Im getting seems all over the map.... Ive been taking doctor's best serrapeptase, with 40,000 serratio units per cap 2x per day. What are you thoughts on this.. should I just switch to Bromelain, in the long run it probably would be much cheaper.. do you think it would be as effective?

and if so how much Bromelain should I shoot for a day..what are your thoughts as to dosage?

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Project: JS,

Yeah, bromelain is much more economical than Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. If I remember right, 1 - 3 capsules felt the same as 10 - 15 of the Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. So there is a huge cost savings. You also want to make sure you take it on an empty stomach. This is critically important. Although, if you do take it with food, it will help with food sensitivities if taken at the same time as gluten, etc..

For an even better cost savings high dose Iodine/Iodide would be even better.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 am

Excellent feedback JDP.. as always! thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm

jdp710 wrote:Project: JS,

Yeah, bromelain is much more economical than Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. If I remember right, 1 - 3 capsules felt the same as 10 - 15 of the Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. So there is a huge cost savings. You also want to make sure you take it on an empty stomach. This is critically important. Although, if you do take it with food, it will help with food sensitivities if taken at the same time as gluten, etc..

For an even better cost savings high dose Iodine/Iodide would be even better.

Can you elaborate on that please jdp

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum