Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions...

+5
CausticSymmetry
Warren
NoGravity
TheFunkyStumpfighter
HarryHenderson
9 posters

Go down

Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... Empty Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions...

Post  HarryHenderson Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 pm

For anyone who has had, or is having rapid hairloss id just like to discuss any certain symtoms we mite all have in common. Im 24 but had hairloss fall out fast from 17.

Im just curious if any of you (with rapid loss) has had a soor neck...? Do you often sit slouched or angle your head in bed... (possibly hours of uncomfortable posture while searching the net?

Any symtoms you have that stand out above the average (slow hairloss) sufferer would be great.

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... Empty Re: Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions...

Post  HarryHenderson Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm

could subconcious bad posture be having a long term affect on our cardiovascular system. We would never realise this as we slowly adapt to new technology that brings more work.

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions... Empty Re: Anyone with RAPID loss, i have some questions...

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Oddly enough, I was thinking about this the other day. For the past year and a half I have been losing a ton of hair, so I would consider my hair loss pretty rapid. When Im lounging around the house, Im usually laying down on something. Because I use my laptop primarily, I can just lounge on the couch or in bed while I surf. One thing Ive noticed is that I often cut the blood flow to my head off by laying weirdly on the back of my neck. Ill get up to realize the back and top of my head are completely numb, and this happens pretty often. While Ive been trying to consciously lay more on the top of my back than the bottom of my neck, it just seems to be the position I fall back on without realizing it.

Im not sure if this is the reason for my hair loss ( I tend to believe that I have mpb greatly exacerbated by severe seb derm), but I can relate to the back neck posture thing.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am

im 24 too and my rapid diffuse thinning is within a span of less than 3 yrs. Mine is not so much of my neck, but more downwards which is my back at waist area. I wake up everyday with the pain and the only relief i can get is when i "crack" it.

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  Warren Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 am

My posture is okay. I slouch a lot when sitting at my desk working on the computer. But I don't lie around in any weird positions.

Warren

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:42 pm

A question for all in this thread: Do you have any dental fillings of any kind (mercury or other)?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 pm

I've always had really bad posture and slouch but now I can stand up with perfect posture without thinking about it now that I've changed my diet.

I've also noticed others suffering from hair loss seem to have a higher rate of bad posture but could be my imagination.

I personally believe a better guide though is to observe the texture of the skin on the back of the hands and face ... calcification. Can also look at how white (not always a good guide) or how thick teeth are.

CausticSymmetry,

I've never had any mercury/silver or other fillings before. I've also never had a root canal. I did have braces on my teeth over 20 years ago
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 am

jdp, what specifically are you looking for in terms of skin texture on the back of your hands and face that indicates calcification?

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  m1234 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 am

I have one filling. Looks dark/ silver colour so im guessing it must be mercury.

m1234

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 am

huli,

It's a rough texture is the best I can explain. When I say rough texture, it has the appearance as not being smooth, dry skin with fine lines.

The best way to see the difference is if you look at someone 35 or older who is a NW 0 you'll notice the texture of the skin is different than someone who is balding.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 am

Ha, I have a filling as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  zeus Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I have a silver filling also...
(24, rapid loss since 21).

zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:A question for all in this thread: Do you have any dental fillings of any kind (mercury or other)?

CS get a poll going or something into this. It's really peculiar. Also, my neck and back hurts upon waking sometimes as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:55 am

Dave228 - Good point, I realize that I've unintentionally hijacked this thread.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down