Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion)

+2
NrwgnKID
HarryHenderson
6 posters

Go down

cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) Empty cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion)

Post  HarryHenderson Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 am

Been reading a bit about posture and found out how the spinal fluid surrounds the brain AND the outer layer above the bone.

Im just thnking about my own habits and im allways putting strain on my spine.

Anyone else thought of this?

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) Empty Re: cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion)

Post  NrwgnKID Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 am

above the bone ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion) Empty Re: cerebrospinal fluid and hairloss (fluid for brain cushion)

Post  gbp2000 Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:44 am

Cue - are you still doing Papain?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryHenderson Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 am

Sorry i was meant to write 'above the skull'.

Yea im still using papain but am slacking off a little.

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:50 am

cuebreeze wrote:Sorry i was meant to write 'above the skull'.

Yea im still using papain but am slacking off a little.

I think he is saying that there is no cerebrospinal fluid above the skull.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 am

Cue - you never seem to stick at treatments for long - I'd hate to see you give up on papain!

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 pm

i was thinking about that

there'a a interesting connection with acetylcholine

also i was doing brazilian jiu jitsu on a and off since 7 years and you put a lot of stress on you neck. You roll on your head as wrestlers do, you choke the others out which improves your flexibility, muscle tension, stiffness

at that time when doing this sport and working on my neck, my hair was in a better shape - might be a coincidence since among wrestler, mma fighters, bjj fighters the hairloss is also present as among other sportsmen, maybe more

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:59 am

Hi Prague,

I think it is like hair tugging. The rougher you are on your hair, the stronger it gets, a little like muscles. Perhaps "nature" is only interested in taking care of areas under irregular stress. Ever present issues seem to get ignored and slowly degenerate...

Hope that makes sense....

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  thelibrarian Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 am

Hi Prague,

its funny that you should bring up neck exercises because I have just begun doing them as an adjunct to this skull decalcification thing. Alot of cracking going on in the neck area!. Paul Bragg has a self-test for calcification which is essentially move your neck around and feel and listen for cracking. I dont think this is too reliable, but interesting! I figure that increasing blood flow will help remove the calcium quicker! I find I get slightly dizzy which I am assuming means I have really crappy circulation.

BTW, I missed it, whats the connection with acetylcholine? No cereberospinal fluid - so no choline?
thelibrarian
thelibrarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down