Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions.

+4
CausticSymmetry
hapyman
nidhogge
kijumn
8 posters

Go down

Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. Empty Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions.

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions.
Oprysko T V et al.

218 patients with DM were treated with laser blood irradiation. 93 patients had DM I type and 125 DM II type. A HeNe laser of 2 mW was used intravenously. In addition an infrared 890 nm laser (5-20 mW) was used for irradiation over the projections of the liver, spleen and pancreas. Treatment was given daily for a period of 8 days. Repeated sessions were given at 3 and 6 months. Sugarcorrecting medications were decreased 200%. From the first day the patients´extremities grew warmer, pain decreased and symptoms of encephalopathy decreased. Levels of total blood cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides decreased to normal values with a simultaneous increase of alhpa-LP. Sugar concentration in blood also decreased.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. Empty Re: Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions.

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Dynamics of lipid metabolism and peripheral blood flow rates in patients with atherosclerosis in conjunction with renal dysfunction after the course of combined laser therapy.
Kovalyova T V et al.

During an 8 year period patients with atherosclerosis and renal dysfunction have been treated with intravenous laser blood irradiation (ILBI). The study has demonstrated a decreased level of total cholesterol , LDL cholesterol and triglycerides with an simultaneous increase of HDL cholesterol levels. No pharmaceuticals were given during the treatment period. The authors state that ILBI results in a stable hypolipidemic situation which prevents atherogenesis in patients with metabolic disorders, particularly in patients with renal pathologies.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. Empty Re: Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions.

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 pm

JDP--

Thanks for the studies. Am I reading the first study right in that it can be effective for reducing symptoms for diabetes victims?

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 am

That's pretty impressive. Go LBI!!!
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 am

Nidhogge,

Yup, laser blood irradiation and/or infrared LLLT when placed over the pancreas lowers blood sugar in Type I and Type II diabetics. There are other references online about it but usually with an infrared laser placed over the pancreas

With that said, I've had one of my family members on Lugol's Iodine to reduce a double chin for many months now. While it appears Himalayan salt works much better at reducing a double chin than Iodine she she no longer suffers from skin tags ... caused by insulin resistance. She's also taking the rare Krill oil so that might also have helped as well.

I have a brother who is Type I diabetic and I've tried getting him on LLLT/laser blood irradiation with Iodine and Krill and a few others but to no avail. Conventional medicine sure has a strangle hold on some people.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 pm

jdp710 wrote:Nidhogge,

Yup, laser blood irradiation and/or infrared LLLT when placed over the pancreas lowers blood sugar in Type I and Type II diabetics. There are other references online about it but usually with an infrared laser placed over the pancreas

With that said, I've had one of my family members on Lugol's Iodine to reduce a double chin for many months now. While it appears Himalayan salt works much better at reducing a double chin than Iodine she she no longer suffers from skin tags ... caused by insulin resistance. She's also taking the rare Krill oil so that might also have helped as well.

I have a brother who is Type I diabetic and I've tried getting him on LLLT/laser blood irradiation with Iodine and Krill and a few others but to no avail. Conventional medicine sure has a strangle hold on some people.

jdp710 - Your post made me realize that in this day and age with new terms coming out to describe "brand new" disorders, I can think of one that has existed for less than a century. Allopathic medicine affective syndrome (AMAS), a disorder that characterizes blind faith in iatrogenic medicine, regardless of how destructive it is on a patient, "alternative methods" are still passed over in favor of "cut, burn and poison."

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm

JDP--

Thanks bud. What do you mean though by "rare" krill oil? I've heard great things about Himalayan Salt...gotta get my hands on some of that!

CS--

As always, absolutely right on the money.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Ya I need to get my hands on some himilayan salt to? any good websites where I can find organic himilayan salt? Or should it be at the local whole food stores?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Whats so special about himalaya salt other than the location?

I saw it pretty cheap in a store, it has some weird colors in it ..

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:42 pm

LOL, its not even from Himalaya .. "Himalayan salt is a marketing term for rock salt from Pakistan, which began being sold by various companies in Europe, North America, and Australia in the early 21st century. It is mined in the Khewra Salt Mines, the second largest salt mine in the world, located in Khewra, Jhelum District, Punjab, Pakistan, about 300 km from the Himalayas, about 160 kilometres from Islamabad, and 260 kilometres from Lahore, and in the foothills of the Salt Range." (wikipedia)

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:08 am

Not sure you can really have organic Himalayan salt since it's basically just minerals yielded from, well, Cpio pointed the location out. Smile

Very healthy stuff though. The different colors are due to the minerals and various healthy things in it.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:28 am

hey nidhogge,

lol. Yeah, the rare krill oil I was just referring to she only takes about 1 capsule every 5 or so days. Probably not enough to dramatically effect insulin resistance but enough to mention.

BTW, instead of putting a lasers up your nose what I recently did is bought some Aixiz mini 650 nm 5 mW lasers and installed it in one of these ... "Oxygen Nasal Cannula Flared Tip"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230391821581&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Notice how it has a flared tip ... others will be smaller. It fits the Aixiz mini no problem when installed over the circuit board.

For those that don't know, Aixiz mini lasers =

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380165839066&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Here is a picture of the laser blood irradiation device I made. It works well and is very comfortable. I still have to work on the looks of it but you get the idea.

Dynamics of hyperlipidemia and peripheral blood flow in patients with diabetes mellitus after the course of combined laser therapy in ambulatory-polyclinic conditions. P1010711f

BTW, those Aizix mini lasers would be awesome to build a helmet out of. If I had to do it over again, I would definitely have bought 400 mini's as the weight is so much lighter compared to the cheaper, full size ones. Also, the spring that attaches on the inside of the lens cap is also molded as part of the laser itself. What I mean is that the spring doesn't pop off when removing the lens cap. This means instead of using brush bristles for spacing, the spring itself could be used for the 1.5 cm spacing. It also helps experiment with different spacing if you wanted to try 1 cm instead.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:29 am

Oh, in the pic I put a regular size Aixiz laser in the middle to give an idea the size and again, the weight is a lot less.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 am

Here is some good info on LBI

http://www.egla.de/downloads/DZALaserbloodirradiation.pdf

Some quotes

Stimulation of immune response, non-specific and specific

Increase of the immunoglobulines IgG, Ig and

Stimulation of interferons, interleukins and TNF-alpha

Stimulation of the proliferation of lymphocytes
Increase of phagocytic activity of makrophages

Lowering of CRP

Improvement of the anti-oxidant enzymatic system with antitoxic effect

Improvement of forming property of erythrocytes and of micro circulation

Reduction of aggregation of thrombocytes

Activation of fibrinolysis

Stimulation of the NO-production in monocytes with vasodilatation and

improvement of endothelial dysfunction and trophicity of tissues

Fusion of mitochondria to "giant mitochondria" with increase of ATP-production

in the respiratory chain

Normalization of cell membrane potential

Results: In our research the results of
the Russian studies could be confirmed
to a large extent. Nearly all treated
patients described general stabilisation,
energization and positive effects on
chronic liver diseases, Diabetes
mellitus, metabolism disorders and
other various diseases.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 am

Here is some info regarding Himalayan salt and also info comparing Himalayan salt vs sea salt

--------------------------------------------------

Original Himalayan Crystal Salt, with its inherent 84 minerals and trace elements, is recognized as the the forerunner in the preparation of Sole, a highly concentrated (26% salt) solution of water and salt, liquid ionic minerals, which provides proven therapeutic benefit for a number ailments such as, eczema, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, sinus conditions, herpes, acne, neurodermatitis, athletes foot, warts, insect bites, bronchitis, osteoporosis, and more

The result of consuming common table salt is the formation of overly acidic edema, or excess fluid in the body tissue, which is also the cause of cellulite. That’s why doctors tell us to avoid salt. For every .035 ounces of sodium chloride that cannot be eliminated, the body uses 23 times (23x) the amount of its own cell water to neutralize the salt. If the sodium chloride is still too high, re-crystallization of the table salt occurs as the body uses available non-degradable animal proteins (as those found in milk), which also have no value and cannot be broken down and eliminated. The body uses these proteins to produce uric acid in order to get rid of the excess salt. As the body cannot dispose of uric acid, it binds itself with the sodium chloride to form new crystals that are deposited directly in the bones and joints. This is the cause of different kinds of rheumatism such as arthritis, gout, and kidney and gall bladder stones. This re-crystallization is the body’s band-aid solution for the cells and organs in order to protect the body from irreparable damage of irresponsible food intake. But in the long run, it poisons the system because those substances cannot be disposed of.

A further study showed some interesting allopathic results. All subjects in this study drank one-teaspoon of sole daily. After four weeks, the protein emission in the urine significantly increased for eighty percent of the one-hundred-twenty-three subjects. This shows that the energy pattern of the sole with its innate, natural antagonism towards the proteins, helps and supports the excretion of animal proteins that are difficult to break down. (This examination was done by Dr.Elisabeth Scherwitz-Josenhans MD.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results of a comprehensive clinical study to evaluate the effectiveness of our all-natural mineral salt on a myriad of body functions revealed some impressive indicators about the affect that drinking water and taking Original Himalayan Crystal Salt can have on the human body.
A 30-day double-blind, placebo clinical study undertaken in 2008 at Fenestra research Labs, examined the effects of taking one teaspoon of sole made from sea salt vs.one teasoppn of sole made from Original Himalayan Crystal Salt on mineralization, hydration, and oxygenation..
In the study, patients who drank sole made with Original Himalayan Crystal Salt came within 5-15% of normal range of health while those who drank sole made from sea salt, were at least 35% out of normal range of wellness.

Re-mineralizes the body with minerals and trace elements essential to
health.
Ionic/colloidal form assists in cellular absorption of minerals (angstrom size) Replenishes electrolytes and helps to balance the body’s pH.
Significant positive changes in respiratory, circulatory, organ connective tissue and nervous system functions.

more info on second study = http://www.americanbluegreen.com/study.html

more info regarding benefits of salt taken from http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/salt.htm

1. Salt is most effective in stabilizing irregular heartbeats and, Contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, it is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure - in conjunction with water. Naturally the proportions are critical.
2. Salt is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells.

3. Salt is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood; a needed element in diabetics.

4. Salt is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy need by the cells.

5. Salt is vital to the nerve cells' communication and information processing all the time that the brain cells work, from the moment of conception to death.

6. Salt is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.

7. Salt is vital for the clearance of the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis.

8. Salt is vital for clearing up catarrh and congestion of the sinuses.

9. Salt is a strong natural antihistamine.

10. Salt is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps.

11. Salt is vital to prevent excess saliva production to the point that it flows out of the mouth during sleep. Needing to constantly mop up excess saliva indicates salt shortage.

12. Salt is absolutely vital to making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in a major way, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body.

13. Salt is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.

14. Salt is a vitally needed element in the treatment of diabetics.

15. Salt on the tongue will stop persistent dry coughs.

16. Salt is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis.

17. Salt is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido.

18. Salt is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.

19. Salt is vital to the communication and information processing nerve cells the entire time that the brain cells work - from the moment of conception to death.

20. Salt is vital for reducing a double chin. When the body is short of salt, it means the body really is short of water. The salivary glands sense the salt shortage and are obliged to produce more saliva to lubricate the act of chewing and swallowing and also to supply the stomach with water that it needs for breaking down foods. Circulation to the salivary glands increases and the blood vessels become "leaky" in order to supply the glands with water to manufacture saliva. The "leakiness" spills beyond the area of the glands themselves, causing increased bulk under the skin of the chin, the cheeks and into the neck.

21. Sea salt contains about 80 mineral elements that the body needs. Some of these elements are needed in trace amounts. Unrefined sea salt is a better choice of salt than other types of salt on the market. Ordinary table salt that is bought in the super markets has been stripped of its companion elements and contains additive elements such as aluminum silicate to keep it powdery and porous. Aluminum is a very toxic element in our nervous system. It is implicated as one of the primary causes of Alzheimer's disease.

22. Twenty-seven percent of the body's salt is in the bones. Osteoporosis results when the body needs more salt and takes it from the body. Bones are twenty-two percent water. Is it not obvious what happens to the bones when we're deficient in salt or water or both.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:18 pm

JDP--

This would make a great article on WHLO when it's ready...hope that you decide to do one on it! Thanks a lot for the information man.

I wonder why the mini-lasers are more expensive than the bigger ones..got a few things to ask Dr. Maricle and Xia about anyway, so I'll follow up on that.

Interestingly enough, JDP, Doc Maricle has 5 devices specifically FOR this purpose. He said he'd send me one on the cheap a while ago but I never followed through. The health benefits are nothing short of amazing. I think you did a fantastic job with the device though, may be something you can even market??

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 am

Love the prototype JDP. It is a great idea to hold the lasers in place. My laser keeps falling out. Hope you don't mind but I am going to make my own version of this as well. Also I just thought of either making a battery powered version or a version that will plug into the car outlet for my long commutes. I'm sure I would get some weird looks but finally these commutes would be productive.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 am

I completely forgot about using a rechargeable battery. That would be perfect.

Also, instead of having the electrical wiring like you see in the picture, I could probably put the electrical wiring on the inside of the tubing. That would also make it a lot more comfortable and could be used in a car.

Let me know what you come up with as I might copy what you do. Oh, and yeah, I definitely don't have a problem with anyone copying this design. Please do.

Also, I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but using the mini lasers makes the laser beam a little more focused.

Either way, I'm happy with the design but I do want to put the electrical wiring on the inside of the tubing to make it more comfortable.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 am

Ok, I'm on the pink salt! It does knock you out when you're ready for sleep, so that's a good thing. Had a pain in my arm that increased at night and then loosened up. I wonder if this would do anything topically for the hair and scalp as well since it has so many ingredients in it.

Jdp, do you think I could take two lasers off the OMG helmet and wire those for the nasal-laser 9000? Smile Those are the axiz 650s.

Many thanks

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Whip,

As long as you have the lens cap and focusing lens that attaches to the laser it would work perfect. Without it, you'll kill the laser IME due to the condensation buildup.

Regarding salt topically, there was one person who said they rubbed salt (I think Sea Salt) on their scalp and they liked doing that. This was about 1 1/2 years ago on another forum. I never got around to trying it though. Keep in mind magnesium chloride may work just as well and might be better.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks JDP! I do have mag chlor and have tried it in the past, my thought was the pink salt might soften the scalp and the minerals might help. God knows, I've pretty much tried everything topical at this point.

Any more details/recommendations on the nasal laser? I think that design you did rocks and I'm ready to try this out and also get my mother to use one.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  hopeful19 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Could laser blood irridation (diodes in the nose) be effective for treating headaches?

I searched google but could not find any link?

Thank You

hopeful19

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:30 am

Yes, LLLT/LBI are used to treat migranes.

With that said, I'd more recommend treating the route of the cause via magnesium supplementation ... preferably magnesium chloride and reducing free glutamic acid from diet.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down