Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS and others..my regiment now HELP :)

2 posters

Go down

CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) Empty CS and others..my regiment now HELP :)

Post  RobHealthMan Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:09 am

hi all,
need some feedback. i'm noticing some thinning and receding in the past 2.5 months since arriving to Taiwan. Not sure why.

I generally only eat:
raw egg whites
lots of leafy green veg (spinach, water crest, etc)
grass fed beef
cheese all sorts of hard cheeses (not too often, maybe 4-5 times a month)
wild salmon almost RAW
4 glasses soy milk non gmo-soy with no sugar
a little fruit: bananas, papayas

I eat very very little carbs and sugar. Overall probably less than 15% of my total diet. I do from time to time have some fried food or something sweet to indulge but very rarely.

i stopped black coffee, diet sodas and drink pretty much only WATER and Black/green teas

I have been eating like this for the past 7 months and my body has responded GREAT.

I'm 39 years old and I'm stronger now in the weight room than I was in my 20's. I was able to do 31 chin-ups nonstop 2 last weekend. something i couldn't do in my 20s.

My hair was doin pretty good with the fin and minox up until 2.5 months ever since I got to Taiwan. Just recently, I noticed my right temple to start to recede a bit. I see only 1-3 hairs on my pillow every morning and when I shower and comb/style my hair, I see no more than 6-10 hairs. I dont see excessive shedding of my hair or losiing hair.

HOWEVER, i have been under incredible stress for the past 2.5 months since arriving in Taiwan due to a lot of personal reasons. Could stress be the thing affecting my hair the most here?

Also, I have done a full male hormone blood test yet.

Here is what I been taking for a few years now:
1.25mg fin every morn
minox every morn
Head/shoulders EOD
Niz with Niz cream on hair line EOD
I wash my hair 2 times a day because by the time evening comes, my hair is quite greasy and lots its bounce. i might have an oily scalp. I think i had that most of my life.

daily supplements just started about 1 week ago:

LEF theaflavin black tea extract 350mg 1 tab
LEF Natural Prostate w 5loxins (this has saw palmetto, beta sit and other things in it) 2 tab
Solgar Chelated magnesium 600mg 6 tabs
Vitaminshoppe omega 3 2000mg 4 Tabs
Vitamin World Mega. B-100 COMPLEX 1 cap
LEF taurine 1000mg 1 tab
LEF vit d3 5000iu 1 tab
LEF Optizinc 30mg 1 tab
LEF soy isoflavones 435 mg 1 tab

I'm about to incorporate CS regimen of the following:

Country LIfe Biotin 5 mg
Natural Resveratrol, 200 mg
Jarrow Curcumin 95, 500 mg
Nutricology, FibroBoost 75 VCaps
Doctor's Best R-Lipoic Acid Na-RALA 100 mg
Best-Vite Acetyl L-Carnitine 750mg

I'm thinking about Super Zix for topical.

any help/advice/insight or evaluation of what I am doing here.

I need to stop this receding and get the hair to thicken back. there is still small little hairs in the spot at my temple that is receding. i want to regenerate those as well as other areas of my crown. i think im a thinning diffusely overall. if you saw me on the street you would never say im balding unless you truly look very very close. infact, i was recently approached by a 24 yr. very attractive girl so i guess i'm still fooling the girls too!

i guess i just know i'm thinner than i was years ago and its bugging the be-jesus out of me and i need to figure out a natural way to stop it. i want to get off of fin/minox one day because i want to get rid of all DRUGS in m system but right now, im gun-shy.

Thanks CS and others. I appreciate your help.

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) Empty Re: CS and others..my regiment now HELP :)

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 pm

RobHealthMan - Eating egg whites is a recipe for hair loss.

Without the yolk, just eating the white inactivates biotin, so even if you're taking biotin, you're not going to absorb it.

If you eat the entire egg, you're totally safe.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS and others..my regiment now HELP :) Empty Re: CS and others..my regiment now HELP :)

Post  RobHealthMan Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am

thanks CS.

I'll start with the whole raw eggs now and see how that works out Smile

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down