Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Short of breath and tight throat? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Short of breath and tight throat?

+3
Hairbeback
LA-Night
tooyoung
7 posters

Go down

Short of breath and tight throat? Empty Short of breath and tight throat?

Post  tooyoung Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am

I have asthma and used to go to high school last year. I walked to and from school and played a minimum of 1 hour of football a day, sometimes up to 3 hours. At school my asthma was pretty much non existant.

Now I'm at college, I only play around 4 hours of football a week and get a bus too and from college every day.

At the moment I am extremely short of breath, my throat is tight and dry no matter how much water I drink and as soon as I have swallowed water it is extremely tight for a few seconds.

Is there any reasons for this? Is it because of a drop in exercise?
Thanks a lot.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Short of breath and tight throat? Empty Re: Short of breath and tight throat?

Post  LA-Night Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm

I actually had the same symptoms as you at a rock show over the weekend, except it was due to a bad reaction to a sativa pot brownie. Shortness of breath, constricted throat. In addition, my face went white & I started seeing stars. I was on the verge of a panic attack.

In your case, I don't know if your symptoms are caused by decreased physical exercise but it sounds like you're having an allergic reaction to something...

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 pm

LA-Night wrote:I actually had the same symptoms as you at a rock show over the weekend, except it was due to a bad reaction to a sativa pot brownie. Shortness of breath, constricted throat. In addition, my face went white & I started seeing stars. I was on the verge of a panic attack.

In your case, I don't know if your symptoms are caused by decreased physical exercise but it sounds like you're having an allergic reaction to something...

Yeah, it could be but I don't know allergic to what. I had it once last monday, once last friday (none in the 3 day gap in between) and then constantly sunday monday and today. I've woken up about 15 minutes ago and not eaten or drank anything yet and it's there... So I don't know what it could be.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 am

I have been having shortness of breathe lately, but it is most likely to due with my anxiety attacks. Started getting anxiety attacks a few months ago I had shortness of breathe for 2 months in a row it was horrible. I wanted to go to the doctor, but something told me I was doing this to myself. So I did a bit of research and found out I possibly have bad anxietys seeing that my mom had the same thing happen to her around the same age. I'm all good now, sometimes when I read about certain diseases I let in build in my head and get stressed and it starts again sort of like the girl in the movie My Girl, lol. I'm all good now except when I am confined in small tight spaces it starts creeping up again.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:24 am

tooyoung - Are you taking large dose of Cod liver oil, Krill oil, walnuts, almonds ?
The idea is perhaps too much dose of omega3 and/or imbalance between ome3/6

Did you make a change in your diet regarding fats those last few weeks ?
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 am

Hairbeback wrote:I have been having shortness of breathe lately, but it is most likely to due with my anxiety attacks. Started getting anxiety attacks a few months ago I had shortness of breathe for 2 months in a row it was horrible. I wanted to go to the doctor, but something told me I was doing this to myself. So I did a bit of research and found out I possibly have bad anxietys seeing that my mom had the same thing happen to her around the same age. I'm all good now, sometimes when I read about certain diseases I let in build in my head and get stressed and it starts again sort of like the girl in the movie My Girl, lol. I'm all good now except when I am confined in small tight spaces it starts creeping up again.

I wondered about this as when it happens I get nervous about my asthma, but it just came out of nowhere when I was sat in a lesson, now I've got it pretty much all the time and its stopping me from going to college. How did you get over it?

europe wrote:tooyoung - Are you taking large dose of Cod liver oil, Krill oil, walnuts, almonds ?
The idea is perhaps too much dose of omega3 and/or imbalance between ome3/6

Did you make a change in your diet regarding fats those last few weeks ?

Nope, I've had 2 cod liver oil tablets this week though.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 am

Hairbeback wrote:I have been having shortness of breathe lately, but it is most likely to due with my anxiety attacks. Started getting anxiety attacks a few months ago I had shortness of breathe for 2 months in a row it was horrible. I wanted to go to the doctor, but something told me I was doing this to myself. So I did a bit of research and found out I possibly have bad anxietys seeing that my mom had the same thing happen to her around the same age. I'm all good now, sometimes when I read about certain diseases I let in build in my head and get stressed and it starts again sort of like the girl in the movie My Girl, lol. I'm all good now except when I am confined in small tight spaces it starts creeping up again.

I know what you mean. I've had that before. Anxiety creeps up on you, seemingly out of nowhere. Even if you're not thinking about anything stressful, it's easy to be out of breath.

Check to see if you're clenching your body, neck or stomach. Anxiety is common in those who tense their stomach, since doing so for too long releases adrenaline into the bloodstream.

Also check to see if you're accidentally holding your breath...

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 pm

The doctor told me it was surges of adrenaline... I think it may be anxiety attacks or something, for some reason. Googling things I read this may be caused by candida. Would it be worth adding some kind of candida cleanser to my routine?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:24 pm

The problem just seemed to just fade away and go.

About a week ago I had a flu vaccination and now have all the symptoms again.

I'm going to buy humifulvate from iherb, just to make sure, its Jarrows TOXGUARD right?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 am

It is probably stress. I get the feeling from some of your posts your rather stressed out. Try 20minutes transcendent meditation every morning and see what that does for ya.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 am

Haha, what makes you think that? Personally I think I'm far too laid back, too lazy and never get any work done. Although I will check out some meditation.

CS mentioned before symptoms of this could be caused by vaccinations and I think it is more likely to have been that, as the symptoms have arisen days after having a flu shot.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 am

I find it interesting that that liver cleanse I've been talking about so much is in fact on breathing.com:

http://www.breathing.com/articles/liver-cleanse.htm

see?

It talks about it being good for blood oxygen level, etc etc.

One thing that springs to mind is perhaps there's a small chance that your breathing stuff, hair and digestive stuff are all tied in.. possibly a long shot but wouldn't that be great? hehe Smile

I mean your hair has to be - low SHBG (liver), inadequate removal of androgens (liver), high DHT conversion / follicular sensitivity (hardest to fix Sad ) or a particularly high production of testosterone (unlikely I would imagine, seems an obscure one). Unless you have any signs of increased inflammation. I'm thinking out loud, but hopefully that's some constructive food for thought! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 am

tooyoung wrote:Haha, what makes you think that? Personally I think I'm far too laid back, too lazy and never get any work done.

Tooyoung, I'm much like you, laidback and such, but that does not necessarily mean we don't store up stress. It is only lately I've come to realize that we *do* get stressed even when we think we sailed through the day and did just fine. As the power of observation gets subtle, it is able to perceive signs of stress that the more casual mind may oversee.

We perceive and are affected by changes too subtle to be described. — Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

Personally, I think, to live in stress is no way to live at all. Its a sign that one must change the living pattern. Perhaps, the inner guide must approve? So, the Buddha might have something when he outlined the eight-fold path. As far as I know (and I know little), that is one of the ways to live life right. And then the hair should take care of themselves, too :-)

have a good wkend,
9r5
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:15 am

I see, what shows yourself that you're getting stressed? Other than completely stopping the stressor, how can we stop it?

I dont feel stressed, but the only thing I could have thats stressful is school and I don't want to stop that.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:35 am

Hey, can't stop school! :-) But then, its good to be an eternal student, too.

I don't have the answers relating to stress, I'm searching for practical ways myself, but one thing does appear clear to me in certain moments- if we move contrary to the where the inner radar points, it leads, among other things, to stress. If we are clear, and have not suppressed ourselves, then we are better armed to deal efficiently with stress.

-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down