Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers

+3
JJB9050
CausticSymmetry
DM5
7 posters

Go down

PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers Empty PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers

Post  DM5 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:46 pm

I don't get it. Why are people getting Gyno and low libido if both 7-hmr and Puerira Muerifica are supposed to balance Estrogen and inhibit Aromatase? It would seem that they are allowing negative Estrogen to dominate. If they are Anti-Aromatase, they should guard against these side effects. If they balance Estrogen, there should be no negative estrogen. Can someone shed some light on this one?
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers Empty Re: PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

danmrtini - 7-HMR is more of an anti-aromatase. Pueraria Mirifica is pro-estrogenic. There is another species of kudzu, called Pueraria Lobata which is anti-aromatase, so maybe that is causing the confusion.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers Empty Re: PM, 7-HMR= Gyno but are Anti-Aromatase Estrogen Balancers

Post  DM5 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 am

I am referring to the reports of users experiencing Gyno and low libido on both. If that is the case what would be causing these sides?
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 pm

danmrtini - Pueraria Mirifica contains a molecule that is virtually identical to human estriol, one of the safer estrogens. However, it appears that it decreases DHT levels too much and so like dutasteride it can lead to gyno.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  JJB9050 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Is PM still being suggested by users here? I'd like to try dosing 500mg every other day to push my body in the right direction without risking side effects.

JJB9050

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

7-HMR is anti-estrogen, cannot cause gyno.

PM is straight-up estrogen. BE CAREFUL!!!

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 am

Just wondering if a dose of 1 every or EOD of PM might not give sides. Then again if this is like Fin or Dut, your results will be proportionate to your sides. If that is the case it might seem better to take both 7-hmr and PM and see if a balance and not just a cancellation can be struck.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 am

Sorry for the old post but does PM affect aromatase at all? Also how does it decrease DHT?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 am

My understanding of it was that it lowers estradiol by promoting its metabolism into estriol and the beneficial hydroxy metabolites but it doesn't affect aromatse. Also since it doesn't effect 5ar does it block the androgen receptor?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  medohat Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:36 am

Pump

I am with baller234 on his questions someone answer plz . thanks for this great forum.
medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

I've looked everywhere and couldn't find anything about PM affecting aromatase or androgens. From what I understand, all it does is interact with the estrogen receptor and SHBG. Any effect on androgens would be a result of displacing sex hormones from SHBG. Am I far off the mark CS?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 pm

It is my impression that P. Mirifica will lower T in males.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Well then it certainly isn't inhibiting aromatase. When the aromatase enzyme is inhibited, testosterone goes up. I think in small amounts, PM will increase testosterone because it lowers estradiol but if you take enough of it so that the total estrogenic load in your body is higher than before, then it will lower LH and testosterone.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Baller234-

My impression from my 8 month stint with PM is that initially I felt an Androgen boost, much like with Finasteride and then after a about a month, Estrogen kicked in. Although I feel like I retain hair much better when hormones are in favor of Estrogen, I don't feel good mentally or physically. That's why I quit. Though, I think Immortal is right that when insulin is balanced, running pro-androgen won't affect mpb. I have experienced this a couple times after I really had things in line.
I agree with what you said and from my experience and what I've read, I'm pretty sure PM doesn't inhibit aromatase.

BTW- good to have you over here from HLH. Your a sharp guy, I remember bringing up PM over on HLH and the providing links to this forum. I think I remember you were in that thread. Hairy Gary was pushing Birth Control pills to the newbs.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down