Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

+3
CausticSymmetry
Jdp710
shaftless
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 Empty Re: Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

Post  shaftless Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:41 am

Even if the vaccines alter you double-stranded DNA into a 3rd stranded one ANYBODY could find this out if their DNA was altered thru blood tests. You can inject monkeys with the vaccines in labs to see what happens to their DNA. It's just too easy to see the results of these vaccines if major changes occur. You can't hide this information. And if it is true then all HELL would break out. So far nothing much except for a few rare unexpected side effects.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 Empty Re: Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

Post  shaftless Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:14 am

I was watching another interview with Anthony Patch on God TV on youtube. The interviewer described him as a researcher, speaker, author. Didn't give any scholarly credentials like PHD or doctor or professor etc. Just a researcher. I guess anybody could be a researcher. So all he has to offer is his personal opinion. I thought he had more of a scientific background behind him. Not to say he doesn't have anything important to say....but I felt a little diminished listening to him. We all have personal opinions based on data we interpret. Apparently he thinks the CERN collider has made contact with another dimension where demonic entities flourish. Hmmmmmm......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OYf87iMxD8

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:25 am

That info was probably well before the fake pandemic, so the information he was going on might have been premature or speculative. The toxic jab was likely not developed until well after that video.

The effects of the Quackine are not entirely clear, and it may take years to determine whatever impact they have.

Also, there is no evidence yet that this spike protein is really made by our own body...Still many unanswered questions.

We should remember that this Quackine is experimental, and not FDA approved (not that FDA means safe).

A recent disclosure that a military ship (everyone had two shots), but lots of "infections." So that should raise suspicion over the efficacy of the jab.

What I gather is that it's not mRNA that is the concern, but the nano particles contained in the Quackine, plus independent analysis of other Quackcines have revealed contaminants not disclosed by the manufacturer.

Then there's a Dr. Bhakdi, Professor emeritus of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, who does believe in viruses, but thinks the Quackine is a seriously bad idea.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:13 am

I agree it appears to be a little premature for these vaccines to be labelled completely safe. I'm sure they were tested fairly rigorously before release. But becuz of the seriousness of the pandemic they kinda rushed it. I personally am a little scared of them. Not becuz they will end up controlling me, but cuz of some side effect that didn't show up in testing. Actually a lot of drugs end up that way. Months or years down the road problems occur in a certain percentage of people and the FDA tells the drug maker to put a warning on the label...basically take at your own risk. Still, maybe the vaccines have saved more people from dying from covid than hurting them. But I'm of the murphy's law mindset. With my luck I'll get heart inflammation or blood clots or whatever no matter how rare it is. I'll just wait till covid disappears and then I can come out from the rock I live under lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:45 am

Let's hope you received the saline injection....not sure how much of them were dispersed, but a significant number of the initial roll out jabs were just saline injections.

The alarmists, and I'm probably one of them would presuppose that it's a way to prevent everyone getting hit with issues all at once. In other words, "they" might send out the more hazardous versions in subsequent doses.

In the past, traditional va$$ines were purposefully disbursed at random per lot number, to prevent a target of a bad batch.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:37 pm

No I didn't get any vaccine...and won't unless it becomes mandatory. I was expressing fear of heart inflammation/blood clots from the vaccine if I got one. But no, no vaccine for me just yet. Yeah I heard about people getting a harmless saline solution instead. I think that was in the states. Here in canada where I live I don't think that happened. Only time will tell if that was lucky or not. If they catch covid and die then probably bad luck. But then it could be just as bad if it was a real vaccine with some unlucky rare side effect. It's something one can never know for sure...unless they turn around and do get the real thing. Then they're committed to an experiment of sorts. Do they know who got the saline solution and contacted them?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:27 pm

Due to the nature of the experimental nature (EUA), there is no traditional tracking or monitoring of side-effects.

Even traditional va$$ines suffer from rare reporting because it is discouraged and more importantly, medical staff
are not trained to look for them, let alone identify what a va$$ine injury looks like.

Facist_Book and other tech giants are blocking my posts on the regular, not to mention, censoring va$$ine injury content. From what I've seen so far, injuries are more numerous than the medical authorities are admitting.

CDC and WHO are for profit entities who have a stake in the outcome.

Ultimately, whatever is causing C0V!D symptoms (could be 5G, fear, financial stress, low Vitamin D, air pollution, stratospheric aerosol injections, cyanide poisoning, contaminated blood or previous va$$ine side effects taking effect), there's already ivermectin, HQC, Quercetin and Chlorine Dioxide.

My wonder is just how far will the psychopathic elite go, or will there will be a turning point?

Apparently, this plan was supposed to be unleashed in 2050 or possibly 2030, but perhaps the right conditions
occurred for the plan to roll out.

A global form of tyranny (communism 2.0)

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:33 pm

shaftless wrote:No I didn't get any vaccine...and won't unless it becomes mandatory. I was expressing fear of heart inflammation/blood clots from the vaccine if I got one. But no, no vaccine for me just yet. Yeah I heard about people getting a harmless saline solution instead. I think that was in the states. Here in canada where I live I don't think that happened. Only time will tell if that was lucky or not. If they catch covid and die then probably bad luck. But then it could be just as bad if it was a real vaccine with some unlucky rare side effect. It's something one can never know for sure...unless they turn around and do get the real thing. Then they're committed to an experiment of sorts. Do they know who got the saline solution and contacted them?

A good friend of mine has a brother in law who's 24. He got the 'clot $hot' so he could 'go on holiday'. 2 weeks after it, when playing football (soccer in US) he started coughing blood. Rushed to hospital they found 3 blood clots on his lungs. He's now on blood thinners and stable thankfully. On another note, I know many who have had it and are experiencing on and off low grade feelings of 'i've not felt right since i had the V'. This is the thing with anecdotal. It could just be that their sleep is off, or food, stress levels, nocebo etc.

Aside from all this, when one pulls back it becomes clear the sorry state we find ourselves in as a whole. everything is upside down. This whole 'new normal' idea for starters. and also the admonition 'we're not going back to the old normal'. We really need to get the idea out of our heads that it was 'normal' before, and acknowledge that it was abnormal in ways we may not like to admit. Lucky to have sites like this that have known this before 2020, and allow us to discuss ideas freely.
Live forever
Live forever

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 am

Some interesting data on the injectable:

https://www.virginiastoner.com/writing/2021/6/27/blood-clots-amp-covid-shots-its-not-just-a-handful-of-casesits-hundreds-and-the-blood-clot-disorder-tts-is-brand-new

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:33 am

Funny I did hear about an accidental give out of saline sol'n instead of the vaccine. It happened here in Ontario near Toronto. Six people who wanted the vaccine got saline instead. How could you mistake a vial of vaccine and saline as the same thing? Unless they're about the same size perhaps. So it wasn't part of an experiment. At least not here in canada.

That's sad about the brother in law guy with the lung clots. That's exactly what I'm worried about. Moreso than covid.

shaftless

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:49 am

shaftless wrote:Funny I did hear about an accidental give out of saline sol'n instead of the vaccine. It happened here in Ontario near Toronto. Six people who wanted the vaccine got saline instead. How could you mistake a vial of vaccine and saline as the same thing? Unless they're about the same size perhaps. So it wasn't part of an experiment. At least not here in canada.

That's sad about the brother in law guy with the lung clots. That's exactly what I'm worried about. Moreso than covid.

It is, lucky he is ok. Just today, I found out I know someones husband who is in hospital with blood clots.
I do wonder about if this will affect men more, I have heard something about menstruation in
women helping to cleanse womens blood, something to consider.

Try not to fear shaftless, (it tends to always have a negative impact if it doesn't go towards something greater)

> reminder: this is a great opportunity for us all to learn more about so called viruses, and more importantly smash
down rusty doors that are blocking access to real health and wellbeing on all levels. It is a privilege to be here.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Lockdowns maybe, vaccine passports if they can get away with it and booster shoots every 6-12 months for several more years in my opinion.

All this only makes me question, what’s in those vaccines? They already know how to turn off specific areas of the brain with vaccines back in ‘04. Just saying.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lammimg/status/1416165372714180613

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:01 am

Vaccine passports were considered here in Canada but in our province our fearless leader said no. He doesn't want a split society. Good for him. Basically the vaccinated (if they truly are protected from the virus) have nothing to worry about if they come in contact with the unvaccinated. It's the secular unvaccinated part of society that now has worries. We are "lepors" but we now only fear ourselves for getting sick.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:56 am

Vaccine passports are also in consideration in Turkey.
We already have a QR code which is tied to your health info which you need to have to enter shopping malls, some gyms and goverment buildings. It is a matter of time they link the vaccination status to the QR code. Most people are very docile(because of the Goverments iron fist rule) so I'm afraid that they may try to pass it. Or at least make it a thing for a while to test the waters.

They even have a name for this. "Positive Discrimination." It's funny how the powers that be can change the state of anything they want to their leisure. Discrimination can be considered positive if they tell people it is.

Sad times we live in. Hope we pull through.

Nuada

CausticSymmetry and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 am

Nuada wrote:Most people are very docile(because of the Goverments iron fist rule) so I'm afraid that they may try to pass it.

Here in the US, our gov’t can’t rule with an iron fist.  Lots and lots of people with guns and a willingness to fight for what is right.

So what they do here is spread crazy ideas to the kids in school and university.  They are easy to accept things.  They spread what they call a woke ideology.  Now they have the kids accepting very bizarre ideas that the previous generations would have laughed at.  Just pure craziness.

But it’s working.  Divide and conquer.  And soon, they will make everybody poor and then gov’t gives everybody a handout.  Without that handout, people can’t get by because the cost of living is too high... done on purpose.  And if you get a handout and don’t go with vaccine for instance, your handouts will be in jeoporady?

And so everybody will be so weak and dependent on the gov’t, people will just accept things as they are.  They will blame some group rather than the gov’t.  Right now, they want the unvaccinated to be that scapegoat.  And it’s working.

Jdp710

CausticSymmetry and Nuada like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:48 am

CS brought up why did the Haitan president get killed. Was it because he was against vaccines. And just like that, Haita now opens the country to moderna vaccinations. That was fast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejKFR-mbfus

Living in the US I can say our gov’t does not like us for decades now. And I can guarantee they especially don’t like those in Haiti. They see them as savages to conquer.

So I have to say, what’s in those vaccines? Or what’s in the future vaccines people will be required to get?

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shukov Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:08 am

The media disinformation was probably the first thing that made me start questioning what was going on. C1v1d itself and especially the v@x must have had the biggest marketing campaign of all time. This is why people will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to defend the narrative even when repeatedly confronted with contrary information (they're brainwashed).

I'm not someone who was ever into conspiracies or even politics. But what has been happening recently is really abnormal and disturbing. You don't need to know the fine details to realise something is extremely "off" about the Covid coverage. Once you notice and look into it you will see there are more red flags than a Soviet military parade.

Take the "Indian variant" story as one example (of many). For maybe a month those of us in the UK were exposed to repeated headlines about the "disaster", the "catastrophe", the impending collapse of Indian society due to Cov1d. And then, oh no! The Indian variant is in the UK, we're doomed! And yet the past 2 months hardly any headlines about India itself.

So what happened? Probably a few things: too many people realised that the Indian numbers were never that bad when factoring in population size (20x UK). And secondly, parts of India started using Ivermectin again with large drops in cases. That's a huge no-no for the British public to hear about. So the end result is that the C0v1d obsession moved back to the UK itself (with this new variant re-named "Delta") but going quiet on the alleged source. I guess because it is inconvenient and already served its purpose - a scare story to keep things going over the UK summer.

This propaganda gets supported by other factors such as the UK testing like crazy - over a million (frequently bogus) tests per day for a population of only 68m - in order to pump up those "Delta" numbers. But this is already a long post.

Regarding censorship, I'm curious how many of you across the pond have seen anything about the protests in UK & Europe. The MSM here either ignore them or act like it was only a few hundred people.

shukov

CausticSymmetry, Nuada and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:32 am

shukov wrote:The media disinformation was probably the first thing that made me start questioning what was going on.  C1v1d itself and especially the v@x must have had the biggest marketing campaign of all time.  This is why people will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to defend the narrative even when repeatedly confronted with contrary information (they're brainwashed).

I'm not someone who was ever into conspiracies or even politics.  But what has been happening recently is really abnormal and disturbing.  You don't need to know the fine details to realise something is extremely "off" about the Covid coverage.  Once you notice and look into it you will see there are more red flags than a Soviet military parade.  

Take the "Indian variant" story as one example (of many).  For maybe a month those of us in the UK were exposed to repeated headlines about the "disaster", the "catastrophe", the impending collapse of Indian society due to Cov1d.  And then, oh no!  The Indian variant is in the UK, we're doomed!  And yet the past 2 months hardly any headlines about India itself.  

So what happened?  Probably a few things: too many people realised that the Indian numbers were never that bad when factoring in population size (20x UK).  And secondly, parts of India started using Ivermectin again with large drops in cases.  That's a huge no-no for the British public to hear about.  So the end result is that the C0v1d obsession moved back to the UK itself (with this new variant re-named "Delta") but going quiet on the alleged source.  I guess because it is inconvenient and already served its purpose - a scare story to keep things going over the UK summer.

This propaganda gets supported by other factors such as the UK testing like crazy - over a million (frequently bogus) tests per day for a population of only 68m - in order to pump up those "Delta" numbers.  But this is already a long post.

Regarding censorship, I'm curious how many of you across the pond have seen anything about the protests in UK & Europe.  The MSM here either ignore them or act like it was only a few hundred people.

Oh yeah, if you were slightly skeptic, the plandemic must have completely exposed the MSM in your eyes by now. It's purpose is never to make news. It is to spread an agenda.

Has anyone heard about the french revolts in the last week ? I haven't seen them on mainstream media. I think a few sites made news trying to downplay it, saying like 100k people tops but most independent sources claim that it is 10 times that spread over a few cities. They started after Macron said something in the lines of "if you aren't vaccinated you won't be able to socialize in anyway with other people."

Yeah, MSM is 100% controlled and they are bribed to spread anything but the objective truth and don't get fooled by a few controlled opposition headlines. They are there to keep you docile and not ask any questions. "Oh see, there are some contrary news, everything is in good order."

Nuada

CausticSymmetry and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:00 am

I have access to a few streams of info (ironically from Facist Book based groups), so I have seen lots of footage such a protests from France and the UK, plus various fake pandemic footage.

There was a time in the late 80's when I began to discern differences in media reporting, and later understood that magazines widely read during those times, such as TIME & NEWSWEEK had a cooperation (possibly with the CIA--not exactly sure who), to report lies as the truth).

However, with everything that has transpired in the last year and a half or so, multiple violations of the law have occurred.
Rights that most assumed would never been trampled upon.

Lamestream media is 100% controlled mouthpiece of the authors of the fake pandemic.

Most people who haven't had any reason before to be skeptical may succumb to fear, and it's not possible to
critically think in a state of fear.

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media - Page 2 Img_5910

This plandemic will get much worse if the tipping point doesn't arrive here fast enough. That tipping point is enough of us to refuse communism 2.0.

Obedience is not a virtue, it is the reason why 300 psychopaths can control 7 Billion herds of sheep.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:16 am

I rarely turn on news or even TV.  It will seriously mess with your emotions.  But when I do, I never hear of protest in france or UK for example.  Only on twitter for instance.  

From what I can tell majority of people don’t know.  The people I know in real life don’t know anything.  They only know what’s on TV.  Protests like black lives matter or Trump protests invading capital and that white people are going to go genocidal if given a chance.  It’s crazy.

In 2nd Iraq war, the US used children’s Barney song of constantly playing the music and found “your brain and body functions start to slide, your train of thought slows down and your will is broken”

I think this happened to the majority of people.  Constant state of fear broke them like what CS mentioned and the others, their IQ was too low to see it.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2