Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

+3
CausticSymmetry
Jdp710
shaftless
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media Empty Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

Post  shaftless Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:26 pm

A new variant of covid called lambda is apparently making the rounds in about 29 countries at the moment. It's not clear yet how more dangerous it is compared to the delta one. But if it learns to outwit the vaccines then we are all doomed. DOOMED I SAY!!!

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media Empty Re: Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

Post  Jdp710 Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:52 pm

The vaccines in the US were always going to need booster shots every 6-12 months because covid is now part of seasonal flu strains.

They will just keep rolling out new vaccines to cover the variants forever. While big pharma makes lots of money.

But it was never about covid though. It was always about, “never let a good crises go to waste.”

As in advanced flouridation method. Meaning advanced methods to keep the population in compliance.

Here is a short 1 minute video.
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrissaccoccia1/status/1412676333797318658

Jdp710

CausticSymmetry and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media Empty Re: Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:40 pm

That guy in the video cracks me up. I've seen him before. I think he got arrested for threatening police a while back. I still can't understand his logic of the govt wanting to control us by taking our jobs away. Our jobs give the govt TAX MONEY. That's what they depend on to pay for everything like health care, the military and defence, infrastructure etc. What good is thousands, maybe millions of basically homeless people waiting to be fed to the govt? The vaccines are free to the public. The govt pays big pharma for them with our taxes. How can big pharma get rich if the govt is broke becuz nobody pays taxes anymore? It just doesnt add up.

When the first semi-pandemic of SARS1 back in 2003 happened there were no vaccines. Same with the swine flue H1N1 (2009) and the bird flu H5N1 (1997) and even the west nile virus that mosquitos carried. Big phama hardly blinked. They could have cashed in big time too back then but didnt. Thats becuz nobody was dying in droves like the recent covid one. If our govts are lying to us about the death numbers then why did the rest of the world do the same thing? Are they lying to their people as well? Is this some big co-ordinated global conspiracy, with China at the helm, to make the whole world a "slave" population? Then they will elect one world ruler as the Grand Poobah? Makes a great movie maybe.

I think this virus will disappear like the first SARS one and the swine and bird one did. That is, if it doesnt keep mutating like crazy.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:18 pm

shaftless wrote:That guy in the video cracks me up. I've seen him before. I think he got arrested for threatening police a while back. I still can't understand his logic of the govt wanting to control us by taking our jobs away. Our jobs give the govt TAX MONEY. That's what they depend on to pay for everything like health care, the military and defence, infrastructure etc. What good is thousands, maybe millions of basically homeless people waiting to be fed to the govt? The vaccines are free to the public. The govt pays big pharma for them with our taxes. How can big pharma get rich if the govt is broke becuz nobody pays taxes anymore? It just doesnt add up.

When the first semi-pandemic of SARS1 back in 2003 happened there were no vaccines. Same with the swine flue H1N1 (2009) and the bird flu H5N1 (1997) and even the west nile virus that mosquitos carried. Big phama hardly blinked. They could have cashed in big time too back then but didnt. Thats becuz nobody was dying in droves like the recent covid one. If our govts are lying to us about the death numbers then why did the rest of the world do the same thing? Are they lying to their people as well? Is this some big co-ordinated global conspiracy, with China at the helm, to make the whole world a "slave" population? Then they will elect one world ruler as the Grand Poobah? Makes a great movie maybe.

I think this virus will disappear like the first SARS one and the swine and bird one did. That is, if it doesnt keep mutating like crazy.

A few thoughts on these comments.

The small consortium who conjured up this plan have a combined net worth of 500 Trillion. They do not care about money, they care about control.

Also va$$ines & Quackcines (the later is the gene therapy jab) is a brilliant business model, because it insures there will be a lifetime of customers to consume pharmaceuticals to manage the symptoms from the injections.

In addition governments are probably compensating these jabbination producers anyway.

Most people operate their logic based upon "common knowledge", which is assumed truths.

So before I continue - a quote that sums it up: “When A Well Packaged Web of Lies Has Been Sold Gradually To The Masses Over Generations, The Truth Will Seem Utterly Preposterous And Its Speaker A Raving Lunatic.” -Dresden James

A lot of people who espouse truth, sooner or later come to the realization that most of what we have been told is a lie.
Many think this idea is absurd, until they do enough digging. Most of the lies we are told were told by people who believed the lie.

So as it turns out, it's easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled. ~ Unknown author.

I've got an extensive historical time line of virus belief evolution. Instead of posting it, I'll summarize it in one sentence.

Millennia ago it was assumed people got ill from an invisible substance, then upon mistaken results of experiments, the conclusion was backwards, similar to the idea that flies produced trash.

The Swine Flu (H1N1) did have a va$$ine and over 60,000 people died from it (they did not die from the flu).

Another important point, one of the excuses that big pHarma used to convince people to get the flu shot was because of deaths, however what they didn't know is that the stats were manipulated by combining deaths of pneumonia, not seasonal flu.

I wrote an article on the flu over 10 years ago and based on the Cochrane collaboration (before they were compromised by the medical cartel). the researched revealed that the va$$ine was less than 1% effective.  Vitamin D will beat it everytime.

Cen$or$hip & Di$information from Media Image013

The above photo provides a hint.

Think of the logic behind the wars that have been fought -- There's always been heavy focus on those nations who did not use central banks based on the US dollar.

The WHO (the World Hoax Organization) and the CDC (The Centers 4 Disease Creation & Propaganda)

If you really look at these organizations under a microscope, you will conclude a military style (top down organization)
These are for profit entities, not friendly to people's interests. Once you understand that the CDC is a vaccine promotion company, you'll begin to connect the dots...Look at their stake holders.

Then, I'll point out the obvious (yes this is hidden in plain sight), the media is bought. When was growing up, there were over 150 independent media organizations.

Today, there are 6. The barking orders they regurgitate come from one source.

I've only scratched the surface here. Besides, there are no mutations or variants, it's our own genetic material. They want us to be in constant fear.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Nuada, thissucks, MikeGore and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Zambia's president was very old (97) and sick. Madagascar's president was sick (heart problems) and may have died from covid. Only Haiti's guy was outright murdered. But that's nothing new for that country. Why would the powers-that-be care about these small banana republics anyway? They're nothing compared to the larger more powerful countries.

And I don't think these incredibly rich conglomerates will REMAIN rich if suddenly they have to dole out their money to support everyone...just to pat them on the head and say "I own you now". But you know, that's not a bad perspective for those being permanently unemployed. I bet a lot of people wouldn't mind welfare handouts for the rest of their life and not having to work LOL.

Last edited by shaftless on Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:01 pm

\"shaftless wrote: I bet a lot of people wouldn't mind welfare handouts for the rest of their life and not having to work LOL.

I’m not sure where it started that UBI means you don’t have to work.  Everyone in communist Russia still had to work for example.  Everything is headed to a similar model on a global scale.  

In the future, people will get their handouts but it won’t be enough to get by.  Much like the stimulus payments during the pandemic.  

You’ll have to accept what the gov’t does otherwise UBI is taken away and then you’ll really be in trouble... even if you have a job.  

Hope this helps understand that everything that’s been going on for decades is to get an obedient slave worker class.  They’ve already succeded IMO.  The people lost the battle.  The gov’t’s won.  Best to plan for a dark future.  It’s just it takes many years or even decades longer than conspiracy theorists say.

Everything over several decades has slowly turned workers into a slave class. Covid is just another and there will be more in the future.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:32 pm

But where will the masses work? Thousands, possibly millions unemployed becuz the govt took their livelihoods and freedoms away just to control them. Will the govt put them in chains and force them to work in the salt mines like Siberia? What will all those people do? Where will they live if they cant afford homes or apts anymore? You're guaranteed a revolution for sure if that ever happens. Especially in the southern red-neck states of america. They dont take no shit from anybody. Trump taught them that. Just look what they did to the capitol LOL.

And aren't we already slaves to our jobs? Most people just have menial "joe-jobs" that just make enuff money to get by...living pay cheque to pay cheque. That's why lotteries do so well.

And yes, there are vaccines for some of these flus like the swine or bird flu. There's even a vaccine for shingles. But they weren't pushed on us like the covid ones. Simply becuz there wasn't any emergency with those other flus...that weren't even world pandemics to any extent.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:59 pm

What will happen? How will people get by?  

Just imagine the current economic situation but slowly worse and worse over years and I would say decades.  

For decades, people have said the masses would rise up if... but the masses never do.  We keep accepting worse conditions.  Probably because we push the problems to each new generation that is born.  

Anyway, getting paid off with UBI is one method they use to keep the masses from rising up.  Bribe the people with a little of the profit but those in charge take the bulk of it.  

Another method is the younger generations, those 40 and younger have been vaccinated at an incredible amount “when young” which alters their cognitive abilities.  Millennials and younger really do think dufferently than us older.  They lack certain cognitive abilities that us older people generally have.  Very sad.  Essentially, those 40 and younger are mostly all very very mildly autistic.  Not joking sadly.

Not to mention fast food and food in general making them physically weak and sick.  

Morale destroyed and most with no critical thinking skills from poor schooling and parenting.

I could go on but the short answer is nobody is going to rise up in my opinion.  Similar to ancient Rome and other civilizations.  It’s happened all throughout history.  It’s why they pushed globalization so much.  So that once one society has been picked clean they can go to the next where they get built up and then they get bled dry.  

All in a similar manner as when nixon and kissinger opened China up.  Those in charge knew the US won’t last forever.  So they build China, then eventually bleed china and then they go to another country.  India next?  

Honestly it doesn’t really matter.  None of this does.  Just know that dark days are coming and to plan for it.  Covid is just one method they use.  I’m certainly not getting vaccinated because I’ve never seen the gov’t care about it’s citizens for many decades.  I’d go so far as to say they hate us.  

I’ll say it again, those in charge hate all of us.  Much in the same way the people hate Bill Gates and other like him, they hate us equally.  Because of that, I certainly don’t think those in charge have my best interest in mind with this whole covid scenario.  Vaccinations, lockdowns, etc..  

Anyway, stay stafe.  I don’t like talking about these things.  I’d rather focus on solutions.

Jdp710

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:25 am

Let's just hope we never lose democracy. If we the people don't like something then come election day we can put someone in office that thinks like us to set things straight again. Unless elections get hijacked...like they did to trump....so they say. But that's another conversation lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:56 am

The USA is republic (not a democracy), seems more like corporate fascism these days.

A recent survey found that more than one-third of Americans overestimate by as much as a factor of ten the probability a person with C0V!D-scam will require hospitalization.

Researchers involved in the Franklin Templeton/Gallup study asked Americans in December what “percentage of people who have been alleged to be affected by the coron@viru$ needed to be hospitalized." The correct answer is not precisely known, the authors note, but the best available estimates place the figure between 1 and 5 percent.

Many people’s perceptions of the data, however, were completely off.

“Less than one in five U.S. adults (18%) give a correct answer of between 1 and 5%,” the study authors said. “Many adults (35%) say that at least half of infected people need hospitalization. If that were true, the millions of resulting patients would have overwhelmed hospitals throughout the pandemic.”

The authors of the study say the conclusion is clear.

“The U.S. public is also deeply misinformed about the severity of the virus for the average infected person,” the study’s authors stated.

Why Are Americans so Misinformed?

One possibility is that Americans are receiving information that is skewing their sense of reality, and research confirms this hypothesis.

Studies have shown that US media in particular created a climate of fear by publishing a deluge of negative news in 2020. One Ivy League-led study found that 91 percent of US stories in major media were negative in tone (compared to just 54 percent in non-US media)—even when the alleged viru$ was in retreat and positive results were being achieved.

But there is no viru$ and no p@andemic, there's only a manufactured crisis.

Pathological blood coagulation is real, so the syndrome part is real--syndrome means a group of symptoms which consistently occur together, or a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms with no known etiology (cause).

What we do know is that this syndrome SARS (not new), it's called the corona effect, and looks like pathological blood coagulation under phase contrast microscopy.

What cures it? HCQ, Quercetin, Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Chlorine Dioxide and more (helps take out cellular debris).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:27 pm

Just musing

In countries like North Korea and Russia and even China...where the people are already under the thumb of the gov't and have been for decades...why do they need a false pandemic to exert control?

That is all

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:34 am

Kinda feel sorry for Russia now. They're going thru a surge in covid again recording plenty of cases and deaths. But they don't want to shut down the economy with any lockdowns cuz they need the money I guess.

"Also va$$ines & Quackcines (the later is the gene therapy jab) is a brilliant business model, because it insures there will be a lifetime of customers to consume pharmaceuticals to manage the symptoms from the injections."

Big pharma is already rich just from selling everyday prescriptions for all kinds of ailments. And they are assured that things will only get better since the population is ageing and will need more drugs etc for their age-related problems. Why do they need vaccine income on top of everything else they sell?

scratch

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:14 am

I'm no economist but if they want to make people sicker then that would drastically affect the economy with lost production from sick leave. We would have to import workers from....China??? Those devils!!! I always knew China was up to something lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:24 am

shaftless wrote:Just musing

In countries like North Korea and Russia and even China...where the people are already under the thumb of the gov't and have been for decades...why do they need a false pandemic to exert control?

That is all

If we look at history from the Quackine skeptic side, we know that typically health epidemics were caused by toxic events not acknowledged by governments and instead blamed on invisible viruses.

In Wuhan, there was a 5G roll out, which just like the 1918 Spanish Flu, radiowaves were introduced. Humans needed time to adjust to these new frequencies.

Now in Russia, back March this year, they began to roll out 5G:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/03/05/russias-mts-launches-pilot-5g-network-in-moscow-hotspots-a73164

Harmful effects of 5G already studied:

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/health-healing/5g-frequencies-were-tested-in-russia-on-humans-animals-with-distrubing-results/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:19 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
shaftless wrote:Just musing

That is all

If we look at history from the Quackine skeptic side, we know that typically health epidemics were caused by toxic events not acknowledged by governments and instead blamed on invisible viruses.

In Wuhan, there was a 5G roll out, which just like the 1918 Spanish Flu, radiowaves were introduced. Humans needed time to adjust to these new frequencies.

Now in Russia, back March this year, they began to roll out 5G:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/03/05/russias-mts-launches-pilot-5g-network-in-moscow-hotspots-a73164

Harmful effects of 5G already studied:

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/health-healing/5g-frequencies-were-tested-in-russia-on-humans-animals-with-distrubing-results/

Pursuing further this line of thinking, I arrive at 'intent' (which is hard to discern, even in our own self) - I would love to know which of the following scenarios could be closer to truth.

Our authorities are;

A. blind, and therefore convinced they're doing good through modern 'medicine' and push for transhumanism/technological advances.
B. blind, but want to maintain and extend the lucrative 'medical' system and therefore defend it via propoganda/gaslighting etc.
C. Awake to the truth that they are consciously deceiving and subsequently harming millions of people physically, emotionally, mentally - and they enjoy it.

Live forever
Live forever

CausticSymmetry, thissucks and MikeGore like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:26 am

That's a question I ask a lot of people.

Based on a statement by Robert F Kennedy, those parties who have a vested interest are either in denial, or
blind to any harm they are causing. Most likely they do not want to focus their attention on the negatives.

Then another quagmire is, if they do become aware of the problems, they get into self preservation mode to avoid litigation.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:14 am

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/how-accurate-claim-nearly-all-covid-deaths-are-among-unvaccinated?

This article above reveals some interesting information. Plus an FYI, Facist Book has banned Green Med info.

This is totalitarian tiptoe. Nearly 17 years ago began to notice Wikipedia falsifying and re-editing natural
info. The pHarmaceutical powers that be started in early to fight against their natural adversaries - destroying
their competition by keeping the in public in the dark.

No longer will people get anything truthful in Google, and there's so many deep layers of astroturf found on
even non-Google search engines, that these days you have to know where to look to research.

So the above link shows just how bad info gets circulated. It's basically a template for how a lot of lies gets
circulated.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:40 am

Life Forever wrote:
Pursuing further this line of thinking, I arrive at 'intent' (which is hard to discern, even in our own self) - I would love to know which of the following scenarios could be closer to truth.

Our authorities are;

A. blind, and therefore convinced they're doing good through modern 'medicine' and push for transhumanism/technological advances.
B. blind, but want to maintain and extend the lucrative 'medical' system and therefore defend it via propoganda/gaslighting etc.
C. Awake to the truth that they are consciously deceiving and subsequently harming millions of people physically, emotionally, mentally - and they enjoy it.

Live Forever, good point, I have often wondered the same thing. I think the answer to this question depends exactly which compartment of the pyramid we are referring to.

If we consider the  lower compartment down on the pyramid, where you can find government(e.g education, police, military, hospitals), religion etc,  the answer might start with "A" where the people are blind but really think they are doing good.

As we approach the middle of the pyramind into another compartment, the answer will shift to "B" where people are very selfish and care about making money more than anything else and in this compartment you can find corporations, mainstream media, central banks, IMF, WHO etc.

As we approach the upper compartments of the pyramid(eg. The Trilateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations, United Nations, The Bilderberg Group, The Round Table), I believe the answer shifts to "C" where they know what they are doing is harming people but these activities are part of a deeper agenda to exert greater and greater control, to submerge the world into a One World Totalitarian Communist Government. The people that are part of this madness know what they are doing is bad, but they enjoy the power that it brings them and they seek to achieve their long awaited dream.

At the higher part of the pyramid there is the Committee of 300 and above that the Council of 13. In this compartment we find individuals giving the orders to all the rest of the compartments below them, and they are fully aware of the evil they are doing. So this is definitely a "C". They are not doing this for money for they have money. They also have power, but want more power. But as we arrive to the top most part of the pyramid, it becomes very occult and esoteric. What is really driving all this madness and the goal of establishing Hell on Earth really originates from here.

It is also possible that mixture of the above can be happening, so that means even though in a lower compartment, it could be i.e a CEO of a company, President of an organization or high ranking member of the Church, or Police force etc,in which they might also be a Freemason of the highest degree(only in the rare case). Not every Freemason has a clue(the type of Mason I am talking about is related to their bloodline ancestry more than anything else).

Last edited by MikeGore on Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry, thissucks and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:20 am

shaftless wrote:That guy in the video cracks me up. I've seen him before. I think he got arrested for threatening police a while back. I still can't understand his logic of the govt wanting to control us by taking our jobs away. Our jobs give the govt TAX MONEY. That's what they depend on to pay for everything like health care, the military and defence, infrastructure etc. What good is thousands, maybe millions of basically homeless people waiting to be fed to the govt? The vaccines are free to the public. The govt pays big pharma for them with our taxes. How can big pharma get rich if the govt is broke becuz nobody pays taxes anymore? It just doesnt add up.

I think the answer is as simple as "Globalization."

It wasn't a thing back then. Flying from one country to another was harder. Especially for developing countries like mine. For example in Turkey, booking a europe trip was a luxury in 90's and even in 2000's. Funny considering we have borders to europe. It all of a sudden became more accessible post 2010, probably because flights got cheaper. Add countries like China and India to the mix, as well as arabic countries which all florished post 2000, and then you have a proper recepie for a pandemic.

Also the digital infrastructure wasn't there. So yes, this whole pandemic, and the changes it will bring have always been the "global elites wet dream." Probably ever since 80's 90's. It is just that they haven't been able to find the right circumstances.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:26 pm

They want to take away our jobs, because they want to give people Universal Basic Income. On the surface its seems like they are helping people and people love it. But look into things deeper and you realize UBI is an ingredient often used in communism. People getting paid by the government, are dependent on the government and owned by the government.

I know its hard to believe that such a coordinated effort could possibly be taking place to enslave people, but that doesn't mean it is not possible. If we look into what happened during the second world war, that could of sounded like a movie plot too before it happened, but it happened nonetheless and there are many movies depicting this now. The problem is we are only able to think of things that are familiar to us.

Imagine for a moment, you were born into a family of special descent, heritage, wealth and status. Add to that a mixture of psychopathy, narcissim and grandiosity. Considering the amount of inbreeding going on and the power and wealth these families have, not so farfetched that they become megalomaniacs. When these maniacs can't inflate their egos anymore by achieving more money, influence and power, the only gratifying thing left for them to do is to take away from other people to widen the gap. That can come in many forms such as freedom for them and not for us(hence you see these hypocrites not wearing masks and visiting their families when they tell us otherwise), health for them and not for us. Private assets for them and not for us(Great Reset dream that they want to implement). Knowledge for them and not for us(hence the false education and indoctrination), travel for them and not for us, bailouts for them and not for us. It takes a special kind of evil to subjugate humanity the way they have been doing.

One must ask oneself, how is it possible that during the Second World War, the Jews were treated so harshly. Is it not because the Nazis saw themselves above others? Is it not because they dehumanized the Jews, saw them like animals. Psychopathic elite viewing humanity like this won't shed a tear for the suffering inflicted on them. When one is brought up in families from a young age to look down on others like this, the results are very unhealthy. Their own self-worth intimately gets tied to viewing others less then themselves and this is reinforced throughout their lives. These people really do congregate in Secret Societies where their bloodline is considered special which further feeds into the megalomania.

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry and Nuada like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:43 pm

This is quite a statement:

https://tinyurl.com/yrehcrnh

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

MikeGore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:19 pm

DR. REINER FUELLMICH: "THEY ARE MAKING SO MANY MISTAKES, WE ARE CLOSE TO A TIPPING POINT"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1338kLyYzeAp/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

MikeGore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Great video links CS! Thanks!

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:39 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:DR. REINER FUELLMICH: "THEY ARE MAKING SO MANY MISTAKES, WE ARE CLOSE TO A TIPPING POINT"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1338kLyYzeAp/

Just someone's opinions. Why should we believe that at face value? Let's wait for this big law suit and court cases that this guy is talking about and see how damaging the evidence they present actually is and what the courts think about it.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:47 am

MikeGore wrote:Great video links CS! Thanks!

This guy says that coronaviruses are man-made. Coronaviruses come from a big family of viruses that include the common cold. It's been around since the dawn of time. The rest is just speculation. Someone can easily take just one vial of a current vaccine and have it analyzed for this 3rd DNA strand that he is talking about. But at least he believes in viruses lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next