Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Off topic...ESP EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Off topic...ESP EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Off topic...ESP EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off topic...ESP EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Off topic...ESP EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Off topic...ESP EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Off topic...ESP EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off topic...ESP EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Off topic...ESP EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off topic...ESP

4 posters

Go down

Off topic...ESP Empty Off topic...ESP

Post  shaftless Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:54 am

Thought I'd change things up a bit. Does anyone believe in some sort of ESP that the brain might be capable of? I had the occasional tendency of thinking of something a second or two just before it actually did happen. Doesnt happen all the time but when it does it amazes me a bit. I also remember long ago I was out with some friends and everyone was having a good time except for me. I could not get into the spirit of fun but instead I felt a sense of unease and dread in the pit of my stomach. Later I found out that my grandmother had a heart attack that night and died. Was that a proverbial gut feeling? There were scientific studies where subjects were shown random pics of either peaceful scenes or horrific scenes of violence and war and suffering. They also had electrodes hooked up to them to monitor physiological responses. After a while they were reacting with enlarged pupils and stress just before a horrific pic came up. It's like their bodies already knew what the next pic was going to be. Do you think that becuz of evolution we might have gained this ability as some sort of survival mechanism?

Also, do you think that certain herbs or plants might bring out this ability more? Maybe natural psychedelics like THC or psilocybin found in magic mushrooms might have a connection with this ability?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Off topic...ESP Empty Re: Off topic...ESP

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:56 pm

There is a film called "The Living Matrix" and this sort of phenomenon appears to be possible.

No idea how to enhance it, have heard of this happening to various people.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:41 pm

This sort of thing is definitely real. Truth is stranger than fiction.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:16 am

Not necessarily evolution I believe but more like this world is but a dream.  And not to take this dream too seriously.  As in don’t get too upset with it. That is what great spiritual people say. This is all but a dream.

It’s known that seeing just a short violent or upsetting image alters one for the entire day.  They make bad decisions for the day.  

If this occurs long enough, after enough months they can flip their reality.  Their thinking is altered.  Up is down  Right is wrong.  You can’t tell them differently either.  They are convinced their way is the right way.

People wonder why people are not thinking correctly.  The truth is they have seen enough negativity, enough bad things that reality for them has flipped upside down.

When too much hatred in the world this happens.  

It is why Jesus said to settle your arguments before sleep.  Something like that.  

Our natural state when we have love in ourselves is to have this ESP.  This instinct of what’s going on around us because we are all part of one giant dream.  The more love one has in them, their greater connection to things like ESP.

But we live in a society with all this hate.  Makes us disconnected and if not careful our reality becomes inverted.  False things become the truth.  

Point being is if you limit yourself from the hate in the world, fill yourself with love, you’re likely to get ESP and others.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down