Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here?

3 posters

Go down

BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? Empty BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here?

Post  MikeGore Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:52 am

I was curious to find out what the you guys think about this pharmaceutical drug. So far people have been going crazy about it on the internet and it seems like a miraculous drugs.

Is it as good as the hype? Since it helps the body heal, what can its effects be on hair loss? What about anti-aging? Would be great to get a discussion started on this.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? Empty Re: BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here?

Post  bobbers2011 Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Never heard of it, thanks for the tip off, will look into this now!

bobbers2011

Back to top Go down

BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here? Empty Re: BPC-157 - What are the thoughts about this here?

Post  MikeGore Sat May 09, 2020 2:47 am

I'm still considering this. The fact that it is synthetic doesn't make me happy but heard too much positives to ignore it.

What could possibly be negative about it?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat May 09, 2020 5:27 am

MikeGore wrote:I'm still considering this. The fact that it is synthetic doesn't make me happy but heard too much positives to ignore it.

What could possibly be negative about it?

So far, there are not any known negatives, and it's probably too early to know what downsides may exist. It's a trial and error thing at this point.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down