Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Your Top 3 Supplements? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your Top 3 Supplements?

4 posters

Go down

Your Top 3 Supplements? Empty Your Top 3 Supplements?

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 am

What are your top 3 supplements for fighting hairloss? For each, explain how it helps (i.e. stops or slows hairloss, reduces inflammation, etc.)

Here's mine:

1) Magnesium - Whenever i have scalp inflammation/itch, I just pop a magnesium capsule or two and it goes away within 20 minutes.

2) Brown seaweed Laminaria - This is a natural form of iodine, same as used in IH's Thyroid Boost. It seems to help my thyroid which is a contributor to hairloss.

3) DT-CPR - Yes I know this isn't a supplement, but I can feel myself breaking up the calcification under my scalp. Hands are not enough though, I use the corner side of a vitamin bottle to really press down the scalp and push it in multiple direction. Afterwards I massage with my hands to break up additional calcification.

I also have been using MSM again lately, but not sure yet what its doing besides my hair growing faster. I still take curcumin daily with dinner, but not sure how much it helps. I also take vitamins K2, A, and D, but not sure on the effect. One of the issue I face is that I get that crunching sound while doing DT, but cannot get the calcium to drain or dissolve. It just re-hardens after a few hours. Was thinking to take Ecklonia Cava again but I don't remember it doing much.. anyone still taking it? is it effective?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Supplements? Empty Re: Your Top 3 Supplements?

Post  Hairbeback Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:28 am

Don't have them all, but from my research vitamin c, k2, d

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sat May 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Did you maybe test your temperature or THS before and after taking Thyroid Boost?

I value Iodine, Ecklonia Cava, B-Vitamins and Zinc + Copper the most in my regimen.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun May 13, 2018 11:44 am

Biffy wrote:Did you maybe test your temperature or THS before and after taking Thyroid Boost?

I value Iodine, Ecklonia Cava, B-Vitamins and Zinc + Copper the most in my regimen.

Yes, my temp was low and TSH was high.. all suggested having underactive thyroid. I have very low energy, to do anything, but with thyroid boost, I feel normal so to speak.

Was thinking about Ecklonia Cava again... can you share your experience with it?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Mon May 14, 2018 9:48 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:
Biffy wrote:Did you maybe test your temperature or THS before and after taking Thyroid Boost?

Yes, my temp was low and TSH was high.. all suggested having underactive thyroid. I have very low energy, to do anything, but with thyroid boost, I feel normal so to speak.

Was thinking about Ecklonia Cava again... can you share your experience with it?

Thanks for sharing, could you do TSH test now to compare?

Ecklonia Cava is good for maintenance at regular dose, but for regrowth, you need higher dosages atleast if you experience agressive hair loss.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu May 17, 2018 10:24 am

Biffy wrote:

Thanks for sharing, could you do TSH test now to compare?

Ecklonia Cava is good for maintenance at regular dose, but for regrowth, you need higher dosages atleast if you experience agressive hair loss.

I actually stopped Thyroid Boost.. as I have been losing alot of weight to a point where I'm getting unhealthily skinny. I read that you can loose a lot of weight if you are hyperthyriod. So I'm off these pills for now as maybe they boosted my thyroid too much.

Think I'll pick up some EC, thanks.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  MerrillCorey Fri May 18, 2018 6:33 pm

quite a lot of interesting suggestions here.

I am thinking about priorin a biotin supplement, add beroca a vitamin supplement along with a hair regrowth serum like a blogger I am following did so.

MerrillCorey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down