Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
best vitamin E supplements? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
best vitamin E supplements? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
best vitamin E supplements? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

best vitamin E supplements?

2 posters

Go down

best vitamin E supplements? Empty best vitamin E supplements?

Post  magic_gro Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 am

I'd like to find the best vitamin E supplements. Possibily in bulk liquid form and all-natural, since I believe synthetic forms of vitamin E are not effective.

Any advices?

thank you!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

best vitamin E supplements? Empty Re: best vitamin E supplements?

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 am

Hi

I read that vitamin E supplements can be fine, you just have to look at the label to avoid synthetic ones.  

This might help, from Mercola's site (the first point is the most important I think):

Identifying a High-Quality Vitamin E Supplement

If you decide to take a supplement, make sure it's a high-quality supplement made with all-natural ingredients. Here are a number of criteria to consider when making your selection:

• Made with natural vitamin E. Synthetic versions are typically identified by the "dl" at the beginning (dl-alpha-tocopherol), while non-synthetic uses a "d" (d-alpha-tocopherol).

• Free of soy or soybean oil derivatives. Due to the potential health risks (detailed above), avoid vitamin E supplements that contain any kind of soy.

• Free of GE ingredients. This can be a bit challenging since manufacturers are not required to list specifics on GE ingredients. However, since vitamin E is naturally formed in a variety of plants and many of these plants are now GE, (especially when grown in the U.S.), I recommend avoiding supplements made from corn, soybeans and cotton seed.

• Has a balance of all four tocopherols. If it's a synthetic form of vitamin E, it most likely will not contain any of the other tocopherols (beta, gamma and delta). I believe these are important to your overall health and should be included.

• Has a balance of all four tocotrienol nutrients. Rarely do you find these important compounds listed on vitamin E labels and the reason for that is because synthetic formulas will not contain tocotrienols. In my view, they're an important part of a well-balanced formula.

I don't know where you live, but if there's a Vitamin Shoppe nearby I would try that.  I think even their own brand of vitamin E is good.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down