Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis)

4 posters

Go down

CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) Empty CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis)

Post  YARO Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:59 am

This has been going on since i was about 14 (I'm 19 now) and it never seems to stop. I sweat so much that it is starting to worry me.

I still remember when i was in middle and high school and i would be sitting in class doing nothing and i would be sweating like crazy. Anytime I'm driving in the car or walking around i always seem to be abnormally sweating. When I'm at home sitting at my desk and doing homework i still sweat a ton everywhere. Usually my hands, feet, armpits, back, and chest are perspiring the most. There has to be a connection here with my anxiety and hair loss, i have been on the Immortal Regimen plus more for about 7 months now and it has had no affect on my anxiety or hyperhidrosis. I started using Aluminum Chloride 12% about 2 years ago and that completely stopped my armpit sweating because it literally burned my pits and closed the pores but i have stopped using it and the sweating is back like before.

What are your thoughts on this CS, is this problem caused by low thyroid? I have been taking 100mg of lugols solution daily but that doesn't seem to stop the anxiety and sweating. And can this be connected with my hairloss?

Thank You

YARO

Back to top Go down

CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) Empty Re: CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis)

Post  shaftless Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Too much sweating is said to be connected to the sympathetic nervous system. Not sure how you can control it without taking some kind of sedative-type drugs. There is an operation that you can do that severs a nerve below your armpit but that's kinda risky. That's like a last resort thing to do. I know someone like you who isn't losing his hair but sweats like crazy...even in the coldest winter. But he's also an epileptic. Have you talked to doctors about it? Maybe go to a holistic doc and you might have some luck with some chinese herbs or something.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) Empty Re: CS Non-Stop Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis)

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Would stop antiperspirants (any form of aluminium is poison).

Hyperhydrosis is not unusual in hair loss, it could be due to low levels of aldosterone, which causes a lot of sweating, or it could be a symptom of hyperthyrodism. Secondarily it can also be related either an iodine deficiency or mercury or some other type of poisoning.

When you factor in the anxiety, it's likely a thyroid running too fast. In some cases, it could be a transient hypo (related to Hashimoto's)...That is easily ruled out with running an anti-TPO and anti-thyroglobulin.

Last, but not least, it could also be very low cortisol levels which can cause all of those symptoms despite normal thyroid functioning.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Thank you Cs for reply, i also expected it to be an over active thyroid but how do i go about resolving that issue. Do i drop the iodine since my thyroid may already be over active?

If i do run an anti-thyroglobulin test and it comes up high or low, what should i do or take to solve the anxiety and sweating?

Also can all of this be caused by a misalignment of the Atlas Vertebrae or upper cervical? I remember when you recommended this site http://www.upcspine.com and some of the patients who had theirs aligned had reduced anxiety.

Thank You

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:07 am

Iodine helps even out the thyroid regardless if it's too fast or too slow.

Those antibodies are just a screen to rule out an autoimmune thyroid condition.

If it's neither of the above, then it's adrenal related (24-hour cortisol saliva test).

Dealing with hyperthyroid can be easy, however people's systems are wired differently and there isn't a black and white solution. That being said, if needed copper helps reduce the speed of a hyperfast thyroid.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 am

I used to have this really bad.

Acupuncture helped a lot, combined with learning which are heating and cooling foods. Avoid heating foods like lamb, white potatoes etc

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down