Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyToday at 3:01 pm by Atlas

» zombie cells
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyFri May 10, 2024 2:54 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:45 am by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:18 pm by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:07 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyMon May 06, 2024 1:40 am by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptySat May 04, 2024 6:56 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap

+2
iuyyighghghgkh
shaftless
6 posters

Go down

excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap Empty excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap

Post  shaftless Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:13 pm

This is annoying. I sweat a lot doing work. My head sweats a lot and when I'm wearing a black cap the sweat soaks in and leaves white salt streaks on it. It's very noticeable and I don't like wearing anything but black baseball caps. I guess with less and less hair to absorb the sweat or form a barrier more sweat is making it to the cap and leaving salt streaks. Damn. Is there any supplement that calms down the sweating a bit?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap Empty Re: excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:50 am

head sweating has long been an early sign of vitamin D deficiency.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap Empty Re: excessive head sweating leaving stains on cap

Post  Zaphod Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:50 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:head sweating has long been an early sign of vitamin D deficiency.

can you expand?

Tnx.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Beebrox wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:head sweating has long been an early sign of vitamin D deficiency.

can you expand?

Tnx.

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196%2813%2900404-7/fulltext

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Tnx caustic.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:22 pm

everyone suffering from hair loss should be at least putting one drop of vitamin a, d, k2 on their wrist a day

this is an essential

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:51 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:everyone suffering from hair loss should be at least putting one drop of vitamin a, d, k2 on their wrist a day

this is an essential

Would oral vitamin A and oral vitamin K2(decalcify) be sufficient? I also have liquid vitamin D from Thorne Research, is it best to take internally with water or drop on the wrist?

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:32 am

well, yes, obviously capsules work too.

it's personal preference i suppose

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Look for any excuse not to wear the cap. It's black, and it's a baseball cap so no ventilation. This isn't excessive sweating it sounds completely natural if you're working 8 hour days with the hat on nonstop. If the hat is part of your uniform, or you just feel more confident with it, go into the bathroom during lunch and rinse your head. I don't have advice for the sweating(I heard chlorophll 'might' help) but what I'm concerned for you is that the sweat is remaining on your head for too long. Think of it as a topical of all the things your body is trying to rid itself of. This can't be good for hair, and in my experience it seemed bad for mine too when I'd wear a beanie to workout. I'd have to rinse my head immediately after or I'd start feeling the mpb itch coming on as the day progressed.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:14 pm

actually, vitamin a controls sebum and sweat glands

but the 4 fat soluble vitamins should be taken together anyway

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down