Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016

5 posters

Go down

Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 Empty Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016

Post  Hotspur Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:11 pm

They say 2016 is the year of the hair-loss cure. I don't think that's true. Every year for the foreseeable future is that year as an ever growing body of therapies and treatments are trialled and introduced to the market. Here's the latest via Follicle Thought:

http://www.folliclethought.com/yeditepe-university-hair-growth-cream/#more-1198

A research team from Yeditepe University in Turkey recently announced that they will be launching a hair growth cream next month. The team is headed by Prof. Fikrettin Sahin, head of the Department of Genetics and Bioengineering at Yeditepe University. The news was made public last Friday during a press conference that was held at Yeditepe University to announce the new hair growth cream. The product reportedly contains molecular derivatives of stem cells taken from newborn foreskins.

The 411

The product is to be named “Kelopesia.” Sahin reportedly tested this technology for 3 years, first starting in mice. It was found that the cream was able to grow full coats of hair in mice and even had a positive effect on reversing gray hair. This pigment reversal sounds as if it was somewhat of a sporadic result, but still, a great side effect to have. The articles say that hair growth results seem to be slightly better in women than in men using this product. The formula is derived from a specific type of stem cell found in newborn foreskins. Certain molecules are cultivated from the stem cells and used in the hair cream. Bedrettin Dalan says that they are now working on a formula that is stable at room temperature and does not need to be kept refrigerated. He says they plan to have their product for sale in Turkish pharmacies within one month.

Release Date:

It has not been announced exactly how and when this will be released in the US and rest of the world. I’m all but certain that this is an over-the-counter cosmetic product, similar to the anti-aging facial creams that are made with stem cell growth factors. If that is the case, I’d say it’s fairly prudent to assume that this could be available in the US by end of summer. That is just an educated guess, and of course I will report back with official word on a US release as soon as I get it.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 Empty Re: Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016

Post  shaftless Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 am

Sounds like good news. Do they have any before and after pics? Ok I just saw a couple pics. Not bad I guess. Yes I hope it is rushed onto the market in north america pretty soon.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016 Empty Re: Yeditepe University Hair Growth Cream -- Available In 2016

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 am

Interesting, how natural is it though? At least not too many chemicals or what?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:40 am

Topicals tend to have a better safety profile than oral solutions. I've searched the internet for critiques of this treatment but have yet to find any worth noting. This is a university, not a start-up. That lends weight to credibility of this product.

The images in the video (after the 5 minute mark) are seriously impressive. I'm hopeful this product will be more effective than Dutasteride and co. Time and the release of more data will tell though.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:34 am

Hotspur wrote:Topicals tend to have a better safety profile than oral solutions. I've searched the internet for critiques of this treatment but have yet to find any worth noting. This is a university, not a start-up. That lends weight to credibility of this product.

The images in the video (after the 5 minute mark) are seriously impressive. I'm hopeful this product will be more effective than Dutasteride and co. Time and the release of more data will tell though.

Yeah it sounds pretty interesting, but I mean, I don't want it to be like Minoxidil where you are slaved to it and if you stop using it you get a huge shed even worse than before.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello guys,

I got some informations :

"This cream is a hair regwroth cream which first stops hair loss and then regrows hair much faster than anything else. Basic mechanism is to trigger collagen production using nanotechnology. As one uses the cream the collagen cycle is boosted upto the level in childhood and then able to support the hair. No touch to DHT and other suspected mechanisms. Please also check http://www.n2c.world/international. This is a short summary but please do not hesitate to ask further questions."

And

"N2C Hair Care Cream is on sale for the last 2 months and is widely spreading all over the world. You may get it thru our Dutch partner from Nederlands. (www.ene.world). I am the lead nanotechnologist behind the technology however we are a large team of experts including chemists, pharmacists, doctors which has extensive background on pharmacy and cosmetics. I won't be shy here but can easily trigger collagen production which will in turn stop hair loss and grow hair. You may check one of our client's temples over the photos. However we are very strict on shampoos. One may either uses baby shampoo or a natural soap but nothing else. If you have used other hair cosmetics or any other medicals or products, you will stop them and wait a while before switching to N2C. You look young (under 43) so I do not see any drawback that you may not be unsuccesful. If you wanna start using it, check back with us in every 2 week periods as all others do. People here in Turkey was skeptical at first but this is THE product which is far more better than anything on the market. Hope that N2C cosmetics family will be like I-Phone of Turkey soon."

It only play on collagen :s

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:17 am

Seuxin wrote:Hello guys,

"This cream is a hair regwroth cream which first stops hair loss and then regrows hair much faster than anything else.

Thanks for posting this Seuxin. I'm hoping to be among the first to trial this product. John, if this products yields cosmetically significant results at $50 per month, I'll be using it for the foreseeable future until other products hit the market.

There are many unanswered questions about this product; Hair-counts, efficacy time, sides and so on. I'm still waiting for a strong critique. Thus far, this is the most promising break for the community since the introduction of our 5AR inibitors.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:09 am

Hotspur wrote:
Seuxin wrote:Hello guys,

"This cream is a hair regwroth cream which first stops hair loss and then regrows hair much faster than anything else.

Thanks for posting this Seuxin. I'm hoping to be among the first to trial this product. John, if this products yields cosmetically significant results at $50 per month, I'll be using it for the foreseeable future until other products hit the market.

There are many unanswered questions about this product; Hair-counts, efficacy time, sides and so on. I'm still waiting for a strong critique. Thus far, this is the most promising break for the community since the introduction of our 5AR inibitors.

Yeah it sounds very safe though since it doesn't mess with any hormones, maybe I'll look into it i a month or so.

I'm still on DT so maybe this could be the perfect adjunct?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:47 pm

if its so good, and so reputable because its from a university, why do they feel the need to play with the lighting on the before after photos. (brighter in the befores to show up hairloss.) do people seriously think we are idiots?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:33 pm

rofl wrote:if its so good, and so reputable because its from a university, why do they feel the need to play with the lighting on the before after photos. (brighter in the befores to show up hairloss.)  do people seriously think we are idiots?

Our core question here is; Did Kelopecia stimulate cosmetically significant regrowth? With or without the lighting the answer is 'Yes'. Nontheless, a cynical attitude is healthy. I'm still waiting for a strong critique though.

Of concern to me is the lack of clinical data in the university presentation. It is perhaps for these reasons HairLossCure2020 is dismissive he writes:

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/brief-items-of-interest-march-2016/

'— A new cream based hair loss treatment from Yeditepe University called Kelopesia was just announced out of the blue. Their presentation is amateurish, and as soon as I hear the words “stem cells” along with “hair” these days my scam radar turns on unless the company or institution has been involved in the hair loss research field for many years.  Anyway, these guys are using foreskins for this treatment. Product will supposedly be released in a month.  If it was not a university, I would say a 100 percent certainty this is a scam.  I still feel that this is going to be a major disappointment.  Follicle Thought blog is much more optimistic about this and has a good detailed summary on the subject.'

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down