Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation?

4 posters

Go down

Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? Empty Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation?

Post  dq139 Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:41 am

I just read that even gluten free Grains cause you not to be able to absorb vitamins and minerals from the phytic acid in them. This does make sense because in cultures that grain is a staple in their diet often can be overweight and have alot of hairloss (like middle easterners, Africans ect.)

Now that is obviously horrible for hair health and will cause hair loss without a doubt.

This worries me because I eat alot of grains like (Sorghum, Oats, Buckwheat, Quinoa, Millet) for carbs since I workout and work a physical job.

Now I also heard that Whole grains if they are properly prepaired dont cause a problem for mineral uptake/absorbtion.
So how do you know if the grains you get at the store are infact 'properly prepaired"?

thanks for the help.

dq139

Back to top Go down

Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? Empty Re: Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation?

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:53 am

masa harina powder is soaked for 2 weeks

sorghum seems safe and low in phytic acid

sourdough breads will destroy most of the phytic acid too

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation? Empty Re: Do all Grains inhibit mineral absorbtion & cause inflammation?

Post  Columbo Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:38 am

Sweet potatoes are a decent source of carbs

I eat a lot of oats too but the sprouted variety ( http://rudehealth.com/product/sprouted-porridge-oats/ ) which reduces phytic acid by around two thirds, increases digestibility and absorption of nutrients. And then I leave the oats in the pan the night before with 10% buckwheat (which I blitz in a blender first) which is high in phytase to break down any remaining phytic acid.

Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 am

I saw a post at curezone from a guy who experienced great dental improvement with making millet one of his main foods.
He didn't even brush his teeth regularly. Now Ramiel Nagel says phytic acid will interfere with remineralization, but that wasn't
this guy's experience. Also, when I was eating tons of raw almonds, the dentists remarked on how strong my teeth were.
I've concluded that the warnings about phytic acid have been overblown.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:21 pm

vitamin c blocks phytic acid

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:vitamin c blocks phytic acid

Vitamin C is the best cheers
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down