Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My thought of my hair loss  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My thought of my hair loss  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My thought of my hair loss  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My thought of my hair loss

+3
iuyyighghghgkh
johndoe1225
Tofucloud
7 posters

Go down

My thought of my hair loss  Empty My thought of my hair loss

Post  Tofucloud Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:59 am

I am a newbie to this forum and i have been surfing this site for a while since i have a problem about MPB. This is hard when you are at the age of 25.
Then i have read a lot of good post about how to fight against hair loss in a natural way. Here is my thoughts:
1. No fap for sure.(better you can dont have much sexual activity depend on your age)

I noticed my hair loss have decrease when I took nofap serious. It is hard to keep up and my hair start to shed (i can see around 20~30 hair on the pillow each morning) it is scary and i bet you might experienced.

2.DT (head massage) i use it to increase blood circulation. However, i use an interest technique that i use the scarp muscle to move the surface to do the job. Imagine when you are eating, you will automatic make your side surface move.
3. Stretch yourself (yoga), release te tension of your neck, back and leg etc。 all part of your body actually have the linkage between them. Minimize stress within you.

4. Mr sage method (green juice & topical)
This actually work for me. At least stop my hair loss from 20~30 hair to 2~5 on the pillow。 The hair feels great again. ( I will update image if I have positive result)

5. Life style: go to bed early to get your organ working

6: supperment: drink green tea in work, take saw palmetto capsules

Sorry with my english due to I actually from Hong kong, but i want to share my point of view. And thanks you Mr sage for you successful story to inspire me.

Tofucloud

Back to top Go down

My thought of my hair loss  Empty Re: My thought of my hair loss

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:07 am

Nofap is serious business, it's the hardest thing I've ever done (besides going through hairloss of course Very Happy )

As for DT, you say you use your scalp muscles, like the exercises Tom Hagerty does? I do those too, my scalp can slide easily because of it, but it wasn't until I started doing DT (with my hands) that my scalp became elastic and loose. I think that DT is the best for physically breaking up calcification.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Tofucloud Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 am

youtu.be/dGncIxAplEg
Sorry the language of the video and sub is in chinese. But this video show the method of massage as my part blood circulation treatment and also it mentioned about soften the scalp

Tofucloud

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:01 am

Interesting, it kind of looks like DT, lots of kneading.  It even had a graphic to show you not to slide your fingers over scalp and create friction or you'll just pull out hair (at least I think that's what they said).

EDIT:  Oh I see!  They are using a one handed pinch, but they put the other hand on top of the fingers to make it able to pinch everywhere, that's clever! This looks exactly like DT!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:45 am

I disagree with no fap

If you just took steps and maybe some supplements to lower prolactin, you could have sex quite freely

Prolactin rises after sex and will cause hair loss, especially if your body composition is canola,soybean and sunflower oil, which also raise prolactin

If you keep your prolactin high, yes, your hair will fall out

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:06 am

And what's the best ways to lower prolactin?

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:01 am

b6

vitex

for people really struggling, dostinex would work

avoiding soybean/sunflower/canola oil etc

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:b6

vitex

Before I knew anything about nutrition and health I actually assumed that Polyunsaturated fats were Omega-6 and Monounsaturated fats were Omega-3 lol, I'd try to keep poly's to a minimum, so maybe that's a good guideline to go by even though it's obviously wrong?  Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:11 am

I am new to learning about prolactin regulation. I did not realize it was related to dopamine and other serious mood hormones.  I would guess there are some well studied men or even women on the forum.
  Dopamine is said to stop the release of prolactin as described in the link below. The link also list other natural ways to lower prolactin.

http://naturalhealthbag.com/high-prolactin-levels/

" Researches have shown that one of the major function of Dopamine, a hormone produced in the brain is to inhibit (hold back) prolactin secretion.

As a result, drugs that mimic the action of dopamine are therefore useful in treating patients with high serum prolactin concentrations.

This means that you can reduce the high prolactin levels in your body simply by increasing the dopamine produced in the brain. "

Dopamine and seratonin are two of  the happy euphoric brain chemicals, so I thought sex would be producing a lot of dopamine, and lowering prolactin. It turns out that after orgasm prolactin spikes and there is a hangover that lasts for a few weeks.
  The following link is fascinating reading, and offers more natural ways to balance prolactin.
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/neurosex.html
  To live a life that makes you dopamine happy and high to regulate MPB is a pretty interesting subject. I guess you could learn to better manage a partner chemically for long term stability also.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 am

there is a prolactin, sex, hair loss relationship,

http://www.entelechyjournal.com/pulling_away_after_sex1.htm

My thought of my hair loss  Prolactin

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:17 am

another big one that lowers prolactin is red light. i think it is something that everyone should have in their regime. even after using a 250w light for like 5 minutes.. my head feels cleared out. it's a very amazing thing. zinc also lowers it.

@iuyyighghghgkh

how does niacinamide help? i know about b6, but i saw someone mention niacin as a good helper for hair loss. where do you see that playing a part?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:26 am

niacin, caffeine, aspirin are all similar in effect,

I am not sure how helpful it is though

if you think hair loss is caused by sex, (and therefore a rise in prolactin)

I think substances like caffeine, aspirin, niacinamide (not niacin), red light, methylene blue, vitamin e work against serotonin, prolactin, estrogen, which would be a peat/roddy idea

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:22 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:niacin, caffeine, aspirin are all similar in effect,

I am not sure how helpful it is though

if you think hair loss is caused by sex, (and therefore a rise in prolactin)

I think substances like caffeine, aspirin, niacinamide (not niacin), red light, methylene blue, vitamin e work against serotonin, prolactin, estrogen, which would be a peat/roddy idea

oh i thought they were the same. i guess different forms ok. i looked around raypeatforum, seems to be good for your body to transition to use food as fuel instead of stress hormones. yeah those seem to be good.

what else do you see as pretty important overall? i'm not sure where i'm going wrong, but i'm still shedding bad. my libido seems to be better, not 100% though, which could be a sign. i added magnesium spray last night (i'm not taking any supplements) and noticed my voice deeper today. i think it started to help calcium get into the proper channels as i was using only coffee for magnesium and probably not getting enough. i'm doing enough sugar to get my temp up. i'm doing everything right diet wise, i might be missing something else though, i'm not sure.

time and time again, i see an increase in sensivitiy post orgasm which leads me to a prolactin problem still. however, last time i got it tested it was at 7 or 8 ish, but i suspended all supplements. i might jump on thyroid again only.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:05 am

All the no fappers are basically saying prolactin causes sebum and hair loss problems

without actually saying it.

prolactin also has a role in acne and oil and sebum

the peat forum strongly recommends supplements and some big pharma meds, as one or two are acceptable,

taurine/b6 as very recommended for shedding

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:40 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:b6

vitex

My B6 is P-5-P and it has Calcium carbonate with it. Would you say that is a bad thing?

Also, on a cursary look into Vitex it seems some people say it raises Prolactin in men or can lower it dependant on the dose. Do you have any experience in this?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:57 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:All the no fappers are basically saying prolactin causes sebum and hair loss problems

without actually saying it.

prolactin also has a role in acne and oil and sebum

the peat forum strongly recommends supplements and some big pharma meds, as one or two are acceptable,

taurine/b6 as very recommended for shedding

what do you think is the main cause of loss? i definetly notice i can tolerate a wider range of foods when my temperature is 98.6+. however...

i just bought some b6 at whole foods and definitely noticed 1, a boost in libido, and 2, a decrease in itch. i'll have to see how long it lasts, but i'm going to start pushing towards getting my prolactin as low as possible. i remember danny said somewhere he got his prolactin so low it was almost 0. i'll pickup some methylene blue. hopefully b6, methylene blue, and red light will do the trick.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:00 pm

sanderson wrote:

what do you think is the main cause of loss? i definetly notice i can tolerate a wider range of foods when my temperature is 98.6+. however...

i just bought some b6 at whole foods and definitely noticed 1, a boost in libido, and 2, a decrease in itch. i'll have to see how long it lasts, but i'm going to start pushing towards getting my prolactin as low as possible. i remember danny said somewhere he got his prolactin so low it was almost 0. i'll pickup some methylene blue. hopefully b6, methylene blue, and red light will do the trick.

What is methylene blue? Also with the red light, are you talking about sitting in a room with a red light bulb above, or laser helmet? I briefly saw a Danny Roddy video where he was experimenting with a red light bulb in his living room, but can't remember the facts on it.

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:18 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
sanderson wrote:

What is methylene blue?  Also with the red light, are you talking about sitting in a room with a red light bulb above, or laser helmet?  I briefly saw a Danny Roddy video where he was experimenting with a red light bulb in his living room, but can't remember the facts on it.

Thanks

the light bulbs.. the heat lamps. i got one that is 250watt. you have to not go too long though. peat recommends them in the winter. methyelene blue i'm still researching.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:30 am

high prolactin is a problem

http://www.drugs.com/comments/cabergoline/for-hyperprolactinemia.html

someone had a prolactin level of 35000 !

if it's that high, I think medication should be taken

for everything else, concentrate on diet and supplements

no fap success story , :
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2lb1ca/nofap_and_reduced_hair_lossregrowth/

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down