Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level?

5 posters

Go down

Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? Empty Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level?

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 am

What are the best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? The ones I know so far are...

No vit C
Calcium
Egg whites
Iron restriction diet
IP-6 (also an immune modulator, phytic acid)
Lactoferrin (study inconclusive, but points more towards lowering ferritin)

I would appreciate your response. Thanks.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? Empty Re: Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level?

Post  bov51 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:31 am

donate blood

bov51

Back to top Go down

Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level? Empty Re: Best ways to lower iron, especially ferritin level?

Post  hairmaniac Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:28 am

bogv51 wrote:donate blood

This. Plus, you help people who really need blood. It's a win - win

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:12 am

I was going to include donate blood as an option to exclude, especially because I am suffering from leukopenia. Any other options?
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:00 am

Drink green or black tea to every meal.

Blood donations are great too, yes.

Also, try to find out the cause of the ferritin frenzy...this is crucial since evil, crawling inflammation might be the cause, or even worse!

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 am

This reminds me of doctors who see cholesterol as bad and ignore oxidized cholesterol. Same with iron, it is only truly harmful in the presence of oxidation, think rust.

And based on this misconception, you are considering to brute force the iron out with an anti-nutrient like IP6... and strip your body of vital minerals including iron? Instead of increasing your body's electrical potential and antioxidant status, including alkaline minerals? Ummm... ok. It's your body. Although if pooling iron or blood is a problem, then daily wbv will help to redistribute it better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down