Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vitamin K2. Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much?

4 posters

Go down

Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? Empty Vitamin K2. Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much?

Post  baller234 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:42 am

So I have been a long time user of k2 and used to swear by it. Now however, it seems to becoming detrimental to me. I was taking decalcify and/or highish doses of mk4 for years but recently, I notice that, after taking some, my heart feels likes it's struggling. I've stopped and restarted to verify that the k2 was the culprit and it seems to be if only anecdotally.

The only thing I can come up with is that maybe high doses of k2 deplete vitamin D somehow. High vitamin D with low k2 is known to cause problems (calcification) perhaps the reverse is also true. Is there a danger to having high k2 and low vitamin D?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? Empty Re: Vitamin K2. Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much?

Post  4039 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm

baller234 wrote:So I have been a long time user of k2 and used to swear by it.  Now however, it seems to becoming detrimental to me.  I was taking decalcify and/or highish doses of mk4 for years but recently, I notice that, after taking some, my heart feels likes it's struggling.  I've stopped and restarted to verify that the k2 was the culprit and it seems to be if only anecdotally.

The only thing I can come up with is that maybe high doses of k2 deplete vitamin D somehow.  High vitamin D with low k2 is known to cause problems (calcification) perhaps the reverse is also true.  Is there a danger to having high k2 and low vitamin D?

There is no known upper limit to K2, unlike other fat solubles. I've experimented as much as 60-90mg daily of MK4 (for a year) without any problem. Too bad the main sources are still synthetic.

Just make sure to keep those fat solubles (also minerals) balanced. Fat soluble vitamins are most dangerous in absence of one another.

I personally recommend eating a wide variety of veggies and fruits before taking any supplements. Otherwise your body doesn't recognize them as well outside of their wrapper. And certainly when consumed with fats in general, they become exponentially bioavailable.

Back to top Go down

Vitamin K2.  Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much? Empty Re: Vitamin K2. Is it possible to cause harm to cardiovascular system with too much?

Post   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:07 am

Increase in blood pressure and palpitations were noted as adverse effects to Glakay: http://www.eisai.jp/medical/products/di/EPI/GLA_SC_EPI.pdf

If it was something from the production process, perhaps high vitamin butter oil would be less problematic. That stuff is damn expensive though.

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:20 pm

mk7 gives me palps, no issues with mk4.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down