Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad

4 posters

Go down

Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad Empty Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad

Post  Hairbeback Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:31 am

http://www.stethnews.com/1950/theres-no-shame-in-being-hairy-heres-why-its-time-to-stop-shaving/

I found it interesting when the article mentioned would healing and how more hair on your toes or foot means good circulation. Where did my mind tie this all in? Of Course the hair missing on the top of our head. Poor circulation is possibly one of the main factors of our hair loss.(not the only one)

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad Empty Re: Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad

Post  Columbo Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:49 am

Ha, funnily enough I was thinking about toe hair just recently.

I've always had quite hairy toes. Beginning of this year I switched to a standing desk. Last week I noticed the hair on my toes has drastically reduced.

My working theory is that sitting down all caused poor circulation which caused build up of hormones (DHT?) and hence hairier toes. But when switched to a standing desk circulation keeps the toes flushed with fresh blood.

Not really got any idea of the implication of this other than circulation is key player in hair growth / loss
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad Empty Re: Drop that razor article-why shaving is bad

Post  Hairbeback Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Circulation might be a key player. We have to find out what causes lack of circulation to the head. Maybe sitting to much? Bad posture? I read a comment on here to much protein and fat? I scalp massage daily now.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Hairbeback wrote:Circulation might be a key player. We have to find out what causes lack of circulation to the head. Maybe sitting to much? Bad posture? I read a comment on here to much protein and fat? I scalp massage daily now.

One word: Headstand. Or other inversions (ooooh, that sounds naughty) Smile
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:28 am

if its circulation, then why dont women go bald (at the same rate)

it could only be one thing the thing that robs our heads of blood (that goes somewhere else)

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 pm

I said circulation could be one of the factors, and women do lose hair, just not at the rate of men. Women are more known to brush their hair to, which increases circulation

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down