Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking

2 posters

Go down

Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking Empty Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking

Post  attallamo Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:30 am

Okay so i am currently 20 with about a Norwood 2- 2.5. I have always been a Norwood 1 my whole life so I didn't really notice I was receding until maybe when I was 19. Even tho I was told i was going bald when I was 17... Okay anyways Im planning on taking the natural step, because of how i read that more people are bald then like a few decades back etc... as well as there is more problems like diabetes and cancer and heart disease. This has led me to believe especially after reading "THE CHINA STUDY" that diet plays a huge role in our body. So i have changed my diet and stopped eating from fast food restaurants etc.. also added no fap and DT. I also when i turned 17 I would have social anxiety and sweat alot from my face and forehead area. I blame this on PMO because it has stopped ever since i started no fap on may 1, 2015. As well as that I realized when i was at the gym bald people sweat all over the top of there head. And i noticed that i sweat a little on my forehead and maybe a half cm, in my thinning areas, so i believe that its got something to do with inflammation. Also when i used to fap alot and eat alot of bad food like mcds i would get comments from my fam about how oily my face is for almost a year. So i'll see if its just a lifestyle change is what would help. Feel free to post whatever, or comment w/e. Im taking only vitamin D atm and Iodine. Thank you and god bless

attallamo

Back to top Go down

Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking Empty Re: Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking

Post  nvmmm Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 am

sweat on head in the gym is a bad sign? it's ok to sweat during exercising, right? if person has hair, then hair is sweaty, if person has no hair, you can see the sweat on the skin. Smile

anyway, i am 22 now, and i started loosing hair when i was 17, and i believe the main culprits were excessive pmo, eating a lot of refined sugar, hydrogenated oils or unhealthy food in general, lack of healthy food in general, some days missing breakfasts or lunches and lack of sleep. it was exacerbated in college because of excessive drinking of coca cola corrupted my gut, i have a lot of stress and don't exercise that much anymore. plus doing all the stuff mentioned above.

i believe if i was doing all that in correct way, i would have all my hair at least till my late 20s like my male relatives. and i still believe i can reverse my hair loss, but in my case it's all about lack of will.

so let's do the no pmo, no refined sugar and overall change of lifestyle challenge.

nvmmm

Back to top Go down

Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking Empty Re: Summary about my Hairloss and steps im taking

Post  attallamo Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 am

Yeah I cleaned up my diet with no wheat, refined sugars, and rarely anything processed. I have been lurking on here and other forums and I haven't came upon anyone that has gotten actual results accept taien and his supplements protocol on bb.com as well as here which I haven't tried yet... but I noticed that bald pal have shiny heads as well as tight for heads. The front of my skull would show until I started doing DT around my forehead it stopped showing.

attallamo

Back to top Go down

Post  attallamo Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:13 am

I also wanted to add that when I was younger before I started thinning I had a lot of dandruff and I noticed that when I boar bristle like flakes fall off from my thinning areas and entire scalp. I think it's called scalp calcification. It's like those flakes are choking my hair covering them up... just observing...

attallamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down