Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
question about replicating a topical that worked for me EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

question about replicating a topical that worked for me

+3
sizzlinghairs
TNT
bocor
7 posters

Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty question about replicating a topical that worked for me

Post  bocor Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 am

ok so the product is no longer on the market but it gave me results new growth in previously bald area terminal hair i have the ingredient list but i have no way of knowing what the exact percentages or the source of each ingredient is there a way if i could get ahold of some of the original product that i could have it analyzed by a lab or something and they could somehow break down the percentages and replicate the formula?

bocor

Back to top Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty well

Post  bocor Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:47 am

maybe someone who is rich here would be interested in fronting the money to bring this product back to market i have all the original manufacturers contact info and everything so maybe they could give the exact percentages and suppliers for each ingredient this product was all the rage on longhair care forum and was called surge 14 hair revitalizer it gave me a nice wave of terminal regrowth on previously bald 5 yr area i stopped at the time because of irritation and my loss was not that bad however now its much worse and i would kill for some of the damn stuff the women on that forum were obsessed with the product few years ago they took it off the market for no apparent reason in 2009 or so

bocor

Back to top Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty Well

Post  bocor Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:12 am

The biggest wildcard ingredient is muccopolysachharides I have no idea what type that was used

bocor

Back to top Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty Re: question about replicating a topical that worked for me

Post  TNT Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:09 pm

what product it was?

TNT

Back to top Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty Re: question about replicating a topical that worked for me

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:57 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Surge-Hair-Revitalizer-Plus-14-New-/181526828227

That it?

Crazy pricy though, maybe because its off market now..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:59 am

I wrote a book on hair loss back in 1999 (I took it off the web later because it was obsolete). However, one of the contents was about muccopolysachharides. I honestly didn't think it panned out too well. It can be obtained in aloe vera.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty yes

Post  bocor Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 am

because it was such a hit on longhaircareforum, after the product was discontinued, some ladies were selling their remaining bottles for wayyy expensive like the one on ebay now for $300! its very likely the last bottle in existence to be sold online it least! i would even buy it but i simply cannot afford at the moment.If someone can afford it i was hoping it could be analyzed somehow by a lab to get the exact formula to replicate and bring back to market if not maybe the manufacturer could sell the exact formula .I have no idea which ingredient caused the insane growth maybe the muccopolysaccharide maybe another ingredient or maybe the combination...maybe its the type of muccopolysaccharide there are many.....

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:11 am

we could even organize a group buy or something to get it back on the market if one of us could somehow get ahold of this one bottle and trial it wouldn't need to be me a longtime poster on this forum perhaps who could update their results and when they are sure of the results we could move forward with the group buy? this stuff started terminal regrowth hundreds of hair for me after 3 weeks i had been balding for 5 yrs prior and still had roughly 70 percent coverage i quit because if irritation thinking it would be bad in the long run. a couple years ago my families house burned down and i actually went rummaging through the ashes looking for that bottle hoping it was still there somewhere but must have burned up

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Hey bocor, did you ever do a trial with brazilian bee propolis?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:55 pm

i tried it only for a couple weeks i stopped because it was kinda sticky and didn't like that

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Broadway231 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:01 am

You can take it to a lab that does analytical testing and have it examined.

Here's a sample of one that test for ingredients http://www.appliedconsumer.com/index-4.html

I believe they can test for the exact amount of ingredients in there but its pretty costly. A test for each ingredient is probably $200 a piece. Even more if you don't know what all the ingredients are. That also doesn't include what it would cost for them to rebuild it for you but you could probably do that yourself.

It might be a better strategy to hire a chemist and create your own similar product. They probably can't get it exactly the same but probably close enough to still get you some impactful results.

Here's another link to some information you might find helpful about coming up with your own cosmetic formulations. http://chemistscorner.com/

Broadway231

Back to top Go down

question about replicating a topical that worked for me Empty Muccopolysacaride

Post  madolau Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:31 am

HIRUSCAR sold on amazon.com

madolau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down