Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
A sleep question EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
A sleep question EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
A sleep question EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A sleep question EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A sleep question EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A sleep question EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A sleep question EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A sleep question EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A sleep question EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A sleep question

+2
shaftless
RKERR9
6 posters

Go down

A sleep question Empty A sleep question

Post  RKERR9 Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi guys, wondering if anyone knows anything about this.

My sleep is pretty bad at the moment, something is happening in the early morning hours that makes me feel anxious and not rested.

If woke briefly at 5, I felt alright last night, without anxiety, I went to bed for a couple more hours and then felt and looked like I'd been hit by a bus! My dreams in the morning are very vivid, and anxious, does anyone have any thoughts on why this might be and how to correct it?

Is it some sort of sleep disorder?

RK

RKERR9

Back to top Go down

A sleep question Empty Re: A sleep question

Post  shaftless Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 am

I heard our cortisol levels in our brains are highest in the mornings which would make us feel anxious first thing upon awakening. Are you sleeping in total darkness? If you're not then you may not be making enuff melatonin during the night which would also affect your mood.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 am

I feel shivers and im really tired and lethargic when I wake up, im cold and it just fucking sucks.

In the thread I made I posted my labs.

I still haven't checked for cortisol. What are the best ways to check for cortisol? I've heard a saliva test with 4 samples the same day to make the curve, but some say this is useless and unacurate so I dont know.

Im also interested to know how to test for histamine levels. Ive told my doctor and he said its useless to try to look for histamine levels because they fluctuate too much, and they cannot be measured. I tried cetirizine but I didnt notice any diference vs not taking it.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:56 am

Sleep problems are different description for overall management of stress, among local issues as calcification, emf polution and being beyond toxic threshold. Magnesium is a pill for emotions, so is B12 and b6, that is required for magnesium utilization. Problem with magnesium however is how one deals with it with dependency from various form being taken. It's usually not as simple as taking plenty of it, since some forms can be as good as nothing. If talking about anxiety, fungus issues can be looked at from the point of sufficient oxidation, liver burden with various toxins as aldehydes, metals or more specific mold toxins. Magnesium can feed the growth of candida, so for some trans-dermal application is better than internal.

Would take some taurine, magnesium, vitamin C, sunshine vitamin D and b3 and b6 meanwhile limit EMF exposure and stimulants. If histamines are of a big problem - copper to zinc ratio or methylation status local pathogenic overload. Idea of lithium and marine oil sufficiency is worth thinking about also...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 am

I think everything is useless until I recieve my mineralogram results. I'll wait until then to take action..

About mold, how do I know if there is mold in the air? My bathtub has some dark stuff on the silicon sliding doors from humidity, i wonder if there is mold there or just oxidation.

Whats your opinion on air purifiers and ionizers? I was thinking about buying one for my bedroom which is were I past most of my time but im not sure if its a scam or not.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:46 pm

NW0 wrote:I think everything is useless until I recieve my mineralogram results. I'll wait until then to take action..

About mold, how do I know if there is mold in the air? My bathtub has some dark stuff on the silicon sliding doors from humidity, i wonder if there is mold there or just oxidation.

Whats your opinion on air purifiers and ionizers? I was thinking about buying one for my bedroom which is were I past most of my time but im not sure if its a scam or not.

It depends on how careful experimenter you are/can be. Tests are worthy but not the only indicator to be looking after.

Air purification is likely to take advantage off the buyers, since hepa and other filters can take more money out of your wallet than particles out the air. I advice using filters that base on attraction forces towards high el. voltages and using it as a filtering method; rather than pushing the air through the um holes with sufficient air-flow. Either way can be worthy for people with bad allergies. For those also nutritional support is worth looking into. If living in the city, this area of health is more damaging than if you live on a land, where plants cover more area than people.

Mold toxins, are potent potential problem and for some very damaging and preventing factor for any healing to take place. For toxic car or apartment; killing circulating spores with ozone, thieves oil or attack the source of a problem - water damage or rotting material; is necessarily. Not every mold is damaging though and not everybody deals with mold toxic air the same. It usually takes time to go beyond threshold to experience inflammation as breathing difficulties, brain-fog, itchy eyes or platelets aggregation and decrease in blood circulation.

Promotion of bile flow along with using capturing substance as charcoal, cholestepure; or increasing glutathione are proven methods to help with the issue if present. There are less mainstream options as radionics as well.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  UncomfortableMan Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Beebrox wrote:
NW0 wrote:I think everything is useless until I recieve my mineralogram results. I'll wait until then to take action..

It depends on how careful experimenter you are/can be. Tests are worthy but not the only indicator to be looking after.

Air purification is likely to take advantage off the buyers, since hepa and other filters can take more money out of your wallet than particles out the air. I advice using filters that base on attraction forces towards high el. voltages and using it as a filtering method; rather than pushing the air through the um holes with sufficient air-flow. Either way can be worthy for people with bad allergies. For those also nutritional support is worth looking into. If living in the city, this area of health is more damaging than if you live on a land, where plants cover more area than people.

Mold toxins, are potent potential problem and for some very damaging and preventing factor for any healing to take place. For toxic car or apartment; killing circulating spores with ozone, thieves oil or attack the source of a problem - water damage or rotting material; is necessarily. Not every mold is damaging though and not everybody deals with mold toxic air the same. It usually takes time to go beyond threshold to experience inflammation as breathing difficulties, brain-fog, itchy eyes or platelets aggregation and decrease in blood circulation.

Promotion of bile flow along with using capturing substance as charcoal, cholestepure; or increasing glutathione are proven methods to help with the issue if present. There are less mainstream options as radionics as well.

I live near a city (not on the actual city), I suffer from brain ache or inflamation, brain fog and itchy eyes, I think there's mold in my bath as well, or it could be something else, I have no idea.

Could you drop some worth buying products to keep our air clean? Also i've heard ozone is bad and you must avoid it all costs (in fact in most ionizers and air purifiers they say they don't throw any ozone because its very harmful).

UncomfortableMan

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Beebrox wrote:Sleep problems are different description for overall management of stress, among local issues as calcification, emf polution and being beyond toxic threshold. Magnesium is a pill for emotions, so is B12 and b6, that is required for magnesium utilization. Problem with magnesium however is how one deals with it with dependency from various form being taken. It's usually not as simple as taking plenty of it, since some forms can be as good as nothing. If talking about anxiety, fungus issues can be looked at from the point of sufficient oxidation, liver burden with various toxins as aldehydes, metals or more specific mold toxins. Magnesium can feed the growth of candida, so for some trans-dermal application is better than internal.

Would take some taurine, magnesium, vitamin C, sunshine vitamin D and b3 and b6 meanwhile limit EMF exposure and stimulants. If histamines are of a big problem - copper to zinc ratio or methylation status local pathogenic overload. Idea of lithium and marine oil sufficiency is worth thinking about also...

EMF exposure... how do you even know if there is an EMF? its invisible.
Also how do you know if you need an anti-histamine? afaik histamine levels cant be measured. I tried cetirizine for a while once and didnt notice much.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Get tested for pyrrole disorder from an Ortho practitioner.

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:26 pm

UncomfortableMan wrote:
Beebrox wrote:

I live near a city (not on the actual city), I suffer from brain ache or inflamation, brain fog and itchy eyes, I think there's mold in my bath as well, or it could be something else, I have no idea.

Could you drop some worth buying products to keep our air clean? Also i've heard ozone is bad and you must avoid it all costs (in fact in most ionizers and air purifiers they say they don't throw any ozone because its very harmful).

Model NIP-6E has some good reputation here on this boards. Dont know alternatives, since i rather experiment with my own designs after pushing the air flow through activated carbon filter. The unit produces negative iones but a little ozone, but there is always risk of having too many ozone in the room. Ozone is perfect if not ingested by lungs.

NW0.
It's invisible and can not be felt directy, rather turning the spiral of events down towards fatigue and inflammation. Use google search for histamine and you will find great deal of info of how histamines are tied to mineral balance and methylation status.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 am

Beebrox wrote:
UncomfortableMan wrote:
Beebrox wrote:

Model NIP-6E has some good reputation here on this boards. Dont know alternatives, since i rather experiment with my own designs after pushing the air flow through activated carbon filter. The unit produces negative iones but a little ozone, but there is always risk of having too many ozone in the room. Ozone is perfect if not ingested by lungs.

NW0.
It's invisible and can not be felt directy, rather turning the spiral of events down towards fatigue and inflammation. Use google search for histamine and you will find great deal of info of how histamines are tied to mineral balance and methylation status.

http://www.mysticmarvels.com/ionprojector1.html

They say it emits no ozone. Still im scared of it leaking a small amount. The amount of ions emited is ridiculous tho. My room is more or less 9ft 10x9ft 10, so considering I sit at about in the middle of the room and considering i put the ionizer in one of the corners where I have free space, and considering this:

The electrostatic output voltage is approximately 8 to 10 kilo-volts, which produces an ion density of over 1,000,000 negative ions per cubic centimeter at 3 feet away (the negative ion concentration near Niagara Falls is about 100,000 ions per cc).

I would be getting a shitton of negative ions. I don't know, this doesn't seem reasonable to me. If the Niagara Falls negerate 100K, the amount I would get seems antinatural. What do I need so many negative ions for?

Also i've heard histories of some ionizers being so powerful that they generate malfunction of computers and other electronics. I dont think I have enough space to leave left between any electronic device in my room and the emiter.

WARNING!!! This product is a type of electrostatic generator and may cause electrostatic discharges to occur at a distance. To prevent damage to sensitive electronics, please this device at least seven feet from all electronic devices that have been plugged into an outlet.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:04 am

Yes, high voltage is an issue for electronics, if being close to it or nearby...

Regarding ozone, i can not tell, but would not breath it. If too much ions is the problem, then you can switch on/off the device mulitple times a day. I dont use that unit, just thought about it a while ago, found it interesting...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:41 am

Beebrox wrote:Yes, high voltage is an issue for electronics, if being close to it or nearby...

Regarding ozone, i can not tell, but would not breath it. If too much ions is the problem, then you can switch on/off the device mulitple times a day. I dont use that unit, just thought about it a while ago, found it interesting...

What are your thoughts on this one?

http://gwellkorea3.cafe24.com/product/detail.php?bo_table=product3&ca_id=2030

It's not an hepa filter, the filters are affordable and apparently you can wash them and reuse them.

1) The products have been export and proven excellent performance to Hong Kong, China, France, Spain, USA, Thailand, Japan, Kuwait .etc.

2) The feature of e-Nano filter is capturing pollutants. The feature of G-filter is removing pollutants by emitting Anion into air. Optimize the feature
of two different methods of air purification filters, operate efficiently together dust absorption with emission, so that is why LuvA is a small but have
excellent performance.
3) Applying the special principal of e-Nano filter collect more than 99.7% of general pollutant as well as harm to human body of micro fine dust under 0.3㎛.
- Collect Micro fine dust under PM2.5, Cigarette smoke.
- Excellence for reducing density of indoor air pollutants such as micro fine dust under 0.1 ㎛, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde (HCHO),
Toluen , nitrogen oxides (NOX), sulfur oxides (SOX).
- Collect to a major cause of flu, insect secretions, pollen, mold, bacteria and the sick building syndrome, rhinitis, asthma, allergic.
4) Performs triple functions with one filter collecting dust, smell and bacteria at the same time.
General air purifier uses 3 to 7 of filters for purifying air. LuvA uses only one filter to capture and collect odors and various contamination particles
(bacteria carbon monoxide), pollen, emission, volatile organic compounds, etc) and Germs.
5) Silence, Easy to use : LuvA noise is around 26.2dB, so it is silence. And it is easy to exchange filter. LuvA-SAP XG Products Color

6) Anion G-filter can use continuously without replacement
: Minimum amount of ozone (0.021ppm,Limits level :0.05ppm), and emits of ion more than 2milion
per second.

7) Filter is reusable, so low maintenance cost
: e-Nano filter can be re-use after 3~6month wash on the water and thoroughly dry.
The maintenance cost of product is low, cause using by DC12V, 500mA with minimum power
consumption.
Cool Designed easy to check by consumer self for collect pollutants that you can verify the reliability of
the products.

It emits a minimum amout of ozone but apparently it's safe. As long as it doesn't build up in my room its ok i guess, the benefits should beat the cons.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:53 am

It looks nice, would give it a shot. Some data is missing, though. Amount of airflow (m3/min)... and you cant really see the datasheets... what's the cost?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:50 am

Beebrox wrote:It looks nice, would give it a shot. Some data is missing, though. Amount of airflow (m3/min)... and you cant really see the datasheets... what's the cost?

I've found more info here:

http://gwellkorea.en.ec21.com/LuvA_Nano_Air_Purifier--3818271_5672145.html

I saw this product the other day and haven't done much research, but overall it seems great, collects all those viruses and allergens and you don't get scammed with the hepa filters. It releases tons of anions as well tho, I hope I don't get problems with the electronics in my room. I'll put it in the corner where there's nothing.

I can't seem to find a price or a place to buy it. Not sure if you can buy it through that link.
It seems its also distributed through another brand called Visiomed and they seem to be the same product

http://en.visiomed-lab.com/index.asp?ID=105&IDF=266

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:22 am

Yes, some ionisers and air purificators are being sold as medical devices. It's the only one i know of with MD CE that use el. field separation technology for the purpuse of filtration.

Your electronics will be fine, even if you are closer to the unit than you expect you should be, as they use 4-5kV max to claim no ozone (even in humid air)...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:35 pm

So it seems like a great product? have you been able to find a link? I've found this but it's orange which looks pretty ugly
http://www.amazon.com/e-Nano-filter-portable-PURIFIER-CLEANER/dp/B00L2TC4H0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424478878&sr=8-1&keywords=luva+purifier

Here is in silver which looks better but the price is much higher, what a scam
http://www.amazon.com/Visiomed-Baby-Air-Purifier-Luva/dp/B00BZNWBNA/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1

If you are able to find better offers let me know.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Anyone's got more feedback on that or other as good products?

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:34 am

bump

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:47 am

I'd say try get the unit. It might be a good one. Cheaper option is listed in the thread, also.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down