Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Any supps for Anxiety? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any supps for Anxiety?

+9
Hairbeback
sanderson
chawla12
theseeker86
NYJets
Shinobi
Kazbar
SlowMoe
helpmyhair1
13 posters

Go down

Any supps for Anxiety? Empty Any supps for Anxiety?

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:27 am

I've been struggling with anxiety which I try to combat with breathing exercises and eliminating things in my life that cause anxiety, but still it persists. And I imagine that if stress is bad for hair loss, then I'm sure anxiety would have a similar negative effect.

So what would be a good supp to help calm my anxiety and relax me a bit? I just ordered some ashwaghanda, so hopefully that helps.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Any supps for Anxiety? Empty Re: Any supps for Anxiety?

Post  SlowMoe Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:22 pm

PHENIBUT!!

They say it is addictive and what not but my life has changed completely since being on it. I'd rather be addicted to something than live life full of anxiety. Works better than Xanax, valium, for me. Lasts 8-12 hours with no harsh comedown like Xanax. Try it!
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:25 pm

You may need to speak to someone like this guy, it might not be as simple as taking supps

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 am

SlowMoe wrote:PHENIBUT!!

They say it is addictive and what not but my life has changed completely since being on it. I'd rather be addicted to something than live life full of anxiety. Works better than Xanax, valium, for me. Lasts 8-12 hours with no harsh comedown like Xanax. Try it!

What is your feeling with that exactly please ?

Are we sure it doesnt disturb the natural GABA level of the brain like an "up and down" ?

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:22 am

Some that have worked for me:

Iodine Stack (takes some time to see results)

Magnesium Chloride/Sea Salt baths or Supplementation

Quercitin

Intense Interval Exercise

Niacinamide- B3

Grounding

Good salt!

Some that I think may work but am not sure due to multiple supplements being used:

Curcumin (helps with low moods) + Res

ALA ALC ALCAR

VIT D

Fish Oil
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:26 am

Thanks, what product do you use? How's the hair?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:29 pm

NYJets wrote:

Thanks, what product do you use? How's the hair?
I use hard rhino bulk phenibut, 2 grams 2x per day.

I've been planning a HT and now I have the money saved, so I'm ashamed to admit it but I've all but quit trying to regrow my hair. Sad
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:51 pm

SlowMoe wrote:

I've been planning a HT and now I have the money saved, so I'm ashamed to admit it but I've all but quit trying to regrow my hair. Sad

Why'd you quit?  wasn't working any more?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  chawla12 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 pm

These following are main supplements which you take for your anxiety

1. Natural Anxiolytic:
Bacopa Whole Plant Extract (20% bacosides A+B) - 450mg x2 (one morning, one in afternoon)

2. B12 and D3 vitamins capsules

3. Alpha GPC - 300mg x1

But i suggest before taking any medicine from these you should consult a good doctor.

chawla12

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:30 am

sharp thought
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:16 pm

theseeker86 wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:

Different reasons. Mostly laziness and just knowing I could get a ht when I was ready.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:41 pm

I had anxiety for a year. It was really severe I had dizziness, shortness of breath, high pulse, constant fear of dying or having a illness, loss of appetite, tight chest, teeth grinding. It caused many more physical symptoms. I was scared even went to the doctor twice to get test done everything came back fine. I haven't had a panic or anxiety attack in months. I started doing meditation, at first it didn't seem like it was working. Started with 10 minutes once a day for a week, then every week bumped it up 5 minutes. I did it in complete silence at home. I capped it at 20 minutes because my mind was racing so much and I had trouble stilling it. Finally I noticed a changed and my anxiety and panic lessened it took a good 2 months of meditating to notice, but I was gaining my mental strength back. I accepted death and accepted life and stop focusing on what would or could happen to me in the future and focused on the now. I started to read about letting go of your thought, controlling your ego and negative thinking. Anxiety is a gift, it is strengthing you as a person mentally I read an enlightening article on it that resonated with me. Even though I haven't meditated in a month, I can go outside far and away and not get to anxiety I got tired of worrying and challenged my fears. Don't run away from them invite them in challenge them.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/the-gift-of-anxiety-7-ways-to-get-the-message-and-find-peace/

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 pm

SlowMoe wrote:
theseeker86 wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:

Different reasons. Mostly laziness and just knowing I could get a ht when I was ready.

Slowmoe! What's up brother!? Long time! You should hop on the Detumescence Therapy man it's the cure.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:41 am

NYJets wrote:Some that have worked for me:

Iodine Stack (takes some time to see results)

Magnesium Chloride/Sea Salt baths or Supplementation

Quercitin

Intense Interval Exercise

Niacinamide- B3

Grounding

Good salt!

Some that I think may work but am not sure due to multiple supplements being used:

Curcumin (helps with low moods) + Res

ALA ALC ALCAR

VIT D

Fish Oil

This plus MSM. This is a phenominal list.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
theseeker86 wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:

Slowmoe! What's up brother!? Long time! You should hop on the Detumescence Therapy man it's the cure.
Sup bro! Sounds like you guys have a good thing going!
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeons7 Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:22 pm

I dont think ive ever felt as good, relaxed and confident as i did when i was exercising a lot. Literally my panic attacks went away when i focused on myself and my body... i dropped out of school and quit my job i havent felt that good. unfortunately i had to go back to work and i have a shitty schedule so that is pretty much over.

Aeons7

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Hairbeback wrote:I had anxiety for a year. It was really severe I had dizziness, shortness of breath, high pulse, constant fear of dying or having a illness, loss of appetite, tight chest, teeth grinding. It caused many more physical symptoms. I was scared even went to the doctor twice to get test done everything came back fine. I haven't had a panic or anxiety attack in months. I started doing meditation, at first it didn't seem like it was working. Started with 10 minutes once a day for a week, then every week bumped it up 5 minutes. I did it in complete silence at home. I capped it at 20 minutes because my mind was racing so much and I had trouble stilling it. Finally I noticed a changed and my anxiety and panic lessened it took a good 2 months of meditating to notice, but I was gaining my mental strength back. I accepted death and accepted life and stop focusing on what would or could happen to me in the future and focused on the now. I started to read about letting go of your thought, controlling your ego and negative thinking. Anxiety is a gift, it is strengthing you as a person mentally I read an enlightening article on it that resonated with me. Even though I haven't meditated in a month, I can go outside far and away and not get to anxiety I got tired of worrying and challenged my fears. Don't run away from them invite them in challenge them.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/the-gift-of-anxiety-7-ways-to-get-the-message-and-find-peace/

Thanks for sharing your experience and the link, good article. Congrats on overcoming your anxiety.
Do you have any particular meditation technique?

This also may be of interest:
http://www.inwardquest.com/questions/93304/bashars-completing-the-circuit-tool-neutralize-negative-emotions-and-reinforce-positive-ones
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down