Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics

+3
hadrion
opeth88
CausticSymmetry
7 posters

Go down

Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics Empty Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 am

This torrent is called The Living Matrix.

It discusses how our outcomes are not necessarily governed by genetics, but by how information is transmitted
and our environment.

One fact that many are not aware of is that our brains are not limited to the head area, but in fact exists throughout the body. The brain is primarily a receiving center.

There are a number of toxins in the environment that disrupt proper field energy or information as to how the body regulates itself.

One example related to hair is how powerfully negative neurogenic forces can be to hair, such as a breakup with a girlfriend, loss in the family etc.

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/The-Living-Matrix-avi/395228dac0ec676f1becbbd0404cefb57b3e571eb1e6
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics Empty Re: Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics

Post  opeth88 Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

Hmm.. deep feelings involving negative emotions can be destructive. I remember when I frist started losing hair when I was about 17 or 18 I was a complete MESS. It was my entire focus.. every day. I think it really did accelerate the process. Not only that, I would also start to notice other people's hair too. I was not in a healthy emotional state!

first post by the way!

opeth88

Back to top Go down

Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics Empty Re: Interesting Torrent - Field Energy verses Genetics

Post  hadrion Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 am

I believe this completely. My hair loss began when my golden retriever suddenly died at 13 years old. He was completely healthy and then in a matter of days deteriorated from an aggressive tumor in his hind leg and had to be put to sleep.

Considering that he was with me for every one of those 13 years it was a very traumatic time and the months that followed were when my inflammation and hair loss really took hold.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:25 am

Seeds = 0 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Petch Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm

There are seeds, just not on BTjunkie, but it is an eternal server so there are seeds, I'm downloading it as I type. Very Happy
Petch
Petch

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Then what is it called when you survive a worst case scenario and keep your hair while doing it? Perhaps the body/mind/universe (or whatever you believe in) chooses from a wide selection of possible side effects and for some of us, hair loss was selected.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Stress and events like this can cause a wide range of problems. One article I was reading recently on magnesium was talking about the fact that under a lot of stress the body begins secreting a lot of magnesium. I thought that was very interesting, which is why anyone under a lot of stress should probably supplement mag and try to remove the source of stress.

CS I have been listening to that torrent you recommended awhile back, the "abundance course" and it is pretty good. The crazy thing is that it is all based on Lester Levenson and his teachings and about a year ago I was trying to listen to a bunch of recorded Lester Levenson lectures. The unfortunate thing was I had to stop because they were so old and of such horrible quality.

There is definitely something to our mind in this whole grand scheme of things. We create our realities more than we realize. The problem most people have with this idea is that everything that happens in their lives is actually of their own doing. They are the ones at fault, not some outside source that causes you "pain" or "suffering". No one can force you to feel or do anything, it is a choice, whether we want to accept it or not.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:52 pm

They are the ones at fault, not some outside source that causes you "pain" or "suffering".

hapyman - I couldn't agree more, truer words have never been spoken!
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Petch Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 am

Watched this last night, very interesting...Never heard of the body field before, but it sounds right. I really like the work of Bruce Lipton also, so good to see him being interviewed here. This really goes to show how inadequate our medical approach to health is.
Petch
Petch

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:05 am

I've seen it today, thanks for sharing it sure is interesting. My mom is interested in energy and stuff, she even took the 'reconnective healing' thing in one of Eric Pearls workshops, I'll also share this with her.

Its a bit off topic, but I went to my friends sisters wedding the other day, and most of the people in the wedding were my freinds relatives, and it was amazing, almost noone had male pattern baldness among my friends relatives... I mean, there were alot of people(around 150) and most of em were middle aged and old people(55 +) and most men had white, but full head of hair. It sure has gotta do with the genetics, one way or the other, through the 'body field' altering genetics or something else.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 am

I also forgot to mention my recent 'placebo' experience.(I don't know if this is exactly placebo)

I ordered liquid melatonin couple of weeks ago. The first night I was about to use it, I first read the 'suggested use' part and I misread "don't take more than 3 droppers full" as "don't take more than 3 drops." I was like "how am I going to adjust 3 drops, what If I take 4 - 5 drops.. I gotta be careful with this..etc" Anyways I literally took 3 drops and after a couple of minutes, I felt very sleepy, I was like "damn this thing takes effect in such short notice and very intense with just 3 drops..." And I slept very well... The other day though, I re-read the label, and saw the "3 droppers full." I was like damn.... If I hadn't re-read it, I could have kept taking 3 drops and that bottle would probably last for a year or so...

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down