Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section?

+2
Complexx
Hoppipolla
6 posters

Go down

Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? Empty Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section?

Post  Hoppipolla Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Because... I keep coming back here expecting people to finally have sussed MPB and again all I hear is confusion or studies. I think a lot of the successful people maybe post one happy post then leave.

We need a success stories section to catalogue these so that they're not lost to time.

Who agrees? Smile

I'd be happy to put something external to IH together for IH for this purpose if CS and/or the other staff don't want it here Smile

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? Empty Re: Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section?

Post  Complexx Fri May 02, 2014 11:30 pm

hoppipolla wrote:Because... I keep coming back here expecting people to finally have sussed MPB and again all I hear is confusion or studies. I think a lot of the successful people maybe post one happy post then leave.

We need a success stories section to catalogue these so that they're not lost to time.

Who agrees? Smile

I'd be happy to put something external to IH together for IH for this purpose if CS and/or the other staff don't want it here Smile

Hoppi!

Back from the whole "acid trip" I see haha.

There are tons of success stories now on several different forums thanks to dermarollers & certain manuals (like DT)

PS: Good call on the success stories section.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section? Empty Re: Pleeeaaaase can we have a success stories section?

Post  stresssucks Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 am

I agree

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:32 am

Hear Hear!

Although it would be problematic in determining if it was actually a success story or continued to be one.

For instance, perhaps they moved on to a different forum, or stopped caring/accepted their hair loss, or had success for a while and then it reverted back and just never followed up, etc.

I just found a Pueraria Mirifica thread where a member named gioc claimed he had good regrowth from PM and red maca. He stated success and then only came back a few times within the next year to post about amalgams and general health stuff. Presumably he hasn't lost any more hair? Who knows, but I pm'd him about it so hopefully I'll hear back. Is the default setting to notify people through email if they've been pm'd?

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  masterofnone Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:04 am

How hard can this be to set up? It's a shame that it hasn't yet.

masterofnone

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 am

Agreed.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down