Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :(

+6
YAER
hiilikeyourbeard
Zaphod
AS54
Amaranthaceae
bov51
10 posters

Go down

Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( Empty Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :(

Post  bov51 Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 am

I just found out I have type 2 diabetes, what can I do to cure it? I'm pretty fit not over weight 135 pound 5'6 at about 13% bf. Also, is it possible diabetes is what cause my hair loss?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( Empty Re: Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :(

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:21 am

Lot of people here cure their diabetes by running.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :( Empty Re: Can you really cure type 2 diabetes? need your guys help :(

Post  AS54 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 am

The more recent research on the cause of type II diabetes is pointing to the fact that is redox signalling within the cell that's at the heart of it. Basically oxidants being generated by your mitochondria and other substrate level stuff (glycolysis) are signalling to your cell "Hey, there's enough energy in here! We don't need anymore". So the cell responds by lowering levels of the GLUT receptors that carry sugar into the cell, and which are insulin sensitive. So your cell pretty much just says "no" to insulin.

One of the things you have to be worried about is the vicious circle this creates. Without energy getting into the cell, the cell will be resorting to other less efficient forms of energy production, which by themselves are stressful. This can actually exacerbate the problem that is already there. So one key will be to get the right kinds of fuel in. Fructose will be like medicine to you right now. But that doesn't mean load up on it. Its got to be surgical almost. Properly timed, in the right amounts. Enough to support regular oxidative energy processes, but just enough such that the cell can begin to correct the aberrant signaling thats going on. Also, if you time your carbohydrates to be taken in after activity, you'll use them more efficiently.

The other huge thing is antioxidants. I would get yourself these things immediately: r-lipoic acid, acetyl l-carnitine, vitamin C, CoQ10, and n-acetyl cysteine, a quality b-vitamin.

Take these with each meal.

If you really hammer down on the carb type/amount/timing and take these antioxidants I think you'll make a serious dent. On another note, I wouldn't recommend the ketosis diet some people advise. I think it has its problems. Low carb, sure but within reason. I think type and timing are more important.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:15 am

Nice answer, dr. Anthony Spencer 54

Would you like to share your regimen, and if life is not ideal, what you would ideally put in yourself daily?

boogv510
A bit of experimentation with the supps AS54 suggested should do the job very well. With lipoic acid start slow if you suspect metal toxicity and i wouldn't take it if you have metal fillings in your mouth. Anyway here are some other ideas. Probably there is also some of the major mineral deficiency present.

Iodine, selenium, magnesium are a good plan for thyroid.

Chromium has specific function in regulation of blood sugar during the metabolism of carbohydrates. It's in brewer's yeast, if the source of it is quality.

Grounding and other ways of managing electrosmog - if exposed (almost everybody is now days) might be beneficial as well.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:41 am

maybe try a water fast? i've heard of people curing diabetes this way. i've looked into it as it's just amazing for detoxing
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:03 am

Diabetes is linked to b12 deficiency, u should check it as its heavily involved in breaking down of carbs and insulin. Iv seen several posts that a b12 correction greatly improved diabetics. Olive leaf extract and blackseed oil are very helpful natural solutions per the below studies, make sure to use the oil and not the seed as u would have to eat plenty of seeds daily to get a favourable results, i think 1 teaspoon is equal to 10 grams which is much bigger than what was in the study.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21675032
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3515953/
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/black-seed-remedy-everything-death#_edn2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSCqmnhmFgs

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:11 am

Beebrox wrote:Nice answer, dr. Anthony Spencer 54

Would you like to share your regimen, and if life is not ideal, what you would ideally put in yourself daily?
I work out about 4 to 5 times a week, I have a pretty strict diet right now, gluten free. Most of my meals are usually white rice, chicken breast, fruits, veggies and yams. I have recently switch over to brown rice, what i do notice after monitoring my blod sugar is that brown rice, beans and yams do not spike my blood sugar at all, my blood sugar stay around 99 after an hr, same for the 2 hr mark. My blood sugar would climb up to the 200 mark if I eat white rice. Im bulking right now, trying to gain some mass, so my macros right now are 280g carbs, 210g protein and 100g fats

Im starting to take iodine as well about 20 mg in the morning, i think it might be thyroid related

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 am

i think i have problems with insulin resistance also.

But are we really sure, that carbs are the issue?

This article has really confuse me.

http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.gr/2011/08/carbohydrate-hypothesis-of-obesity.html#more

It says that fats are the cause.

i have tried water fasting and cause me insomnia and low blood sugar.

Low carbs diet in the past, cause me only problems and hair loss.

I always feel better when dietary fats was low.

I don't know which diet is better for insulin resistance.

Please help guys.

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:22 am

sorry double post

Last edited by boogv510 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:23 am

I also forgot to mention, Im a heavy drinker about 2 to 3 times a week.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:34 am

97% of heavy drinkers are hypoglycemic...it's a precursor.

Necessary minerals are important, because Type 2 Diabetes (Mellitus) is Greek for right through....wasting nutrients.

Benfotiamine...fat soluble b1 is necessary to protect tissue, because it is wasted in water soluble form.

Magnesium is important as well.

There is usually an infection in the gut, which elevates the blood sugar. Berberine is superior to any drug and
will kill off the infection and improve blood sugar.

Normalizing thyroid function will eventually stabilize the blood sugar, because diabetes is actually
an undiagnosed thyroid disorder.

Would recommend Lithium Orotate 10 mg (elemental) up to twice per day to stabilize alcohol cravings.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:39 am

Beebrox,

That was a good point that I did not mention. Get your thyroid looked at. Its probably one of the first things I'd (and should have earlier) stress. That and sleep. Insulin resistance has a pretty strong correlation with sleep disturbances like apnea.

As far as how I'd handle diet and fat/carb intake in trying to manage this, I think the ideal thing is intermittent fasting. If not intermittent fasting, then doing primarily fat/protein meals during the majority of the day and loading your carbs into one or two meals in the three hours after your exercise. The carbs being post-exercise would still apply with true intermittent fasting as well. I think its honestly the best way to retrain your body to handle carbohydrate properly. I think its worth mentioning also that cold baths (cold exposure in general) should help with insulin resistance. Taking in a proper amount of cholesterol (think raw egg yolk) and at least a minimal level of unsaturated fat, in proper proportion to good quality saturated fats. I'd think about a 60% sat/30% mono/10% poly would be a good goal, while trying to keep the ratio of poly's at around 3-4:1 omega 6-to-omega 3. Thats assuming decent cold exposure and adequate cholesterol, if not, take the saturated down a bit, perhaps closer to 50%. These percentages are all referring to your daily macros, which it looks like you've already established.

From the sounds of how you are dealing with carbs, you are probably a fast oxidizer. More of a reason to limit carbohydrate to the period after your workout. Load up on your days carbs when your skeletal muscle and liver is primed for it. Restore glycogen and let your body run on until the next post-workout meal. You may find you feel alert and mindful during the rest of the day. That's a good thing. If you feel the opposite, run down, anxious, jittery...throw a bit of fruit into the mix and the antioxidants along with it.

One thing I will say is that its going to be hard to control this when on a bulk. Its just the nature of the beast, as you already know. Intermittent fasting will make it difficult to bulk. You won't lose much, but you won't gain either. You could get bulk level calories doing IF, but you are talking massive meals that most people wouldn't want to deal with and squeezing that all into a 5-6 hour window.

If IF doesn't sound like an option, carb cycling is another route you could go for. On workout days, go ahead keep your carbs at around the 300 g/day mark, still focusing on getting most of them within 3 hours after exercise. Try to do the mostly protein/fat meals for the rest of the day, and toss in a little pre-workout carb if your performance is suffering. I found that a 30g carb drink right before and sipped during workouts did the trick. On rest days though, take carbs down to almost nothing, like around the 50 g mark or even less.

As far as the ideal supplement list I'd be on if I had the money, well the list would be long haha. To be honest, I'd have to sit down and come up with what I'd think the "ideal" regimen would be. There's a difference between what I'd consider ideal and what would suffice as baseline. Using the ones I posted in above would be fine by me, perhaps toss in some different minerals/metals, electrolytes, fatty acids, enzymes. If you want me to send you something Beebrox, just PM me and I'll throw a list at you sometime soon. Like I said though, ideal is far from whats realistic for most of us to want to spend, at least I know thats the case for me right now Very Happy.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:57 am

as5, I just started doing If about 3 months but I thought eating big meals was bad for a diabetic

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 am

boogv510 wrote:I just found out I have type 2 diabetes, what can I do to cure it? I'm pretty fit not over weight 135 pound 5'6 at about 13% bf. Also, is it possible diabetes is what cause my hair loss?
Here is your cure, most people were cured in 2 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG3V22cLUF0 (simply raw)
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:32 pm

1.  Per Dr. Klinghardt "niacinamide (1 gram) three times a day with 500mg of Berberine twice a day"  4 - 6 months.  

2.  Blood donation  Iron depletion more effective than diet in reducing insulin levels  https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t572-iron-depletion-more-effective-than-diet-in-reducing-insulin-levels

3.  LLLT  http://www.mediclights.com/natural-diabetes-remedy/

http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/low-level-laser-therapy/

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t2022-dynamics-of-hyperlipidemia-and-peripheral-blood-flow-in-patients-with-diabetes-mellitus-after-the-course-of-combined-laser-therapy-in-ambulatory-polyclinic-conditions?highlight=blood

I use a DIY method = http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/low-level-laser-therapy/

but prices have come down so much really no reason for DIY anymore.  There is this brand http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huakang-multifunctional-digital-laser-therapy-cold-low-level-dual-rhinitis-laser-/121118308540?pt=US_Stage_Lighting_Single_Units&hash=item1c3336b8bc  

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huakang-multifunction-cold-low-level-laser-watch-therapy-pulse-/121118306084?pt=US_Stage_Lighting_Single_Units&hash=item1c3336af24

Through the nose is better but more uncomfortable.  

4.  There is a new diabetes being called Type 3 diabetes.  Diabetes caused by EMF.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHfagFvpDcY

Will want to check environment for EMF as well as buy a GS meter... especially if blood sugar is similar to above youtube video.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steterizer-Microsurge-Meter-Stetzerizer-Meter-Submit-Best-Offer-/230746642073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b9925699

At the very least, if you don't order meter, make sure you don't use CFL bulbs and many LED bulbs cause dramatic increases in dirty electricity as well.

Geopathic stress.  Move bed, etc. to combat geopathic stress if needed.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 am

Boogv,

They key for it to be effective for diabetes is the workout you do prior to your large meal. With IF you can customize a bit. You could go with a six hour feed window for example, which still gives you 18 hours fasting. Say you work out at 5 pm. You have until 11:00 to eat. That workout at 5:00 pm has to be intense. We're talking either high intensity interval work or heavy lifting taking you across that anaerobic threshold. You deplete the body, and rebuild in the few hours after the workout. Replenish the glycogen and survive on it until the next workout. Deplete. Repeat.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down