Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in!

4 posters

Go down

For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! Empty For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in!

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:18 am

Hey guys, so yeah, question is in the topic.

I have been sometimes letting a day or 2 between brushing sessions but sometimes go consecutive days. Usually when I go consecutive days it is maybe somewhat sore but nothing that really jumps out at me and says "stop"! Just some mild burning and sensitivity. Sometimes it feels as if my scalp is adjusting and doesnt feel as sensitive to go consecutive days, but other times feels a little more tender.

But Im having a hard time getting definitive on this. Its important obviously as I dont want to be doing damage to my follicles. Ideally I would just like to brush everyday as it is definitely invigorating! (am using extra virgin organic olive oil before brushing as well).

Thanks for feedback in advance!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! Empty Re: For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in!

Post  Major_Hairloss Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm sorry that I don't have any advice to offer.

But I was wondering what you - and others - plan to do, once hair growth has been achieved?
Right now, I'm picturing a shaved/buzz cut scalp that you can easily brush.

But once more hairs appear, personally, I'd like to grow my hair out.
Is there any way to keep brushing, once your hair has grown out?

I hope I haven't hijacked this thread with my question. (apologies if I have)
Major_Hairloss
Major_Hairloss

Back to top Go down

For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in! Empty Re: For all experienced brushers: Having a hard time guaging when scalp is to sore to brush or if is ok to go consecutive days. Please chime in!

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Actually, its funny, I was just thinking the same question in my head. So you are hijacking a bit and also not so much, lol Smile

My hair is starting to grow longer and it seems my brush isnt stimulating my scalp as much now that my hair is longer.. So I have that question as well.

BUT: if we could please keep the thread to my initial question about soreness for all the brushing vets I would greatly appreciate it!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 pm

If the theory holds that we need more blood flow, then my logic tells me to brush as much as possible. A non compromised scalp gets constant blood flow, not a few minutes of blood flow every few days. Just us common sense. Brush until you feel something and then stop. You can do this every day or even multiple times a day. Just go with the grain and never when wet

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Major_Hairloss wrote:I'm sorry that I don't have any advice to offer.

But I was wondering what you - and others - plan to do, once hair growth has been achieved?
Right now, I'm picturing a shaved/buzz cut scalp that you can easily brush.

But once more hairs appear, personally, I'd like to grow my hair out.
Is there any way to keep brushing, once your hair has grown out?

I hope I haven't hijacked this thread with my question. (apologies if I have)

hey i got long hair and for me this Nu-brush works on getting a good scalp stimulation. found them at a pharmacy one day pretty cheap like $2 or so and fits nicely my cargo pants so i can carry it everywhere.
can imagine it being hard to use if someones has an afro or dreads though Very Happy 

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down