Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
....BCM-95 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
....BCM-95 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
....BCM-95 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
....BCM-95 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
....BCM-95 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
....BCM-95 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
....BCM-95 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
....BCM-95 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
....BCM-95 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

....BCM-95

+2
CausticSymmetry
Gibson
6 posters

Go down

....BCM-95 Empty ....BCM-95

Post  Gibson Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 am

I think I am a huge fan. Seems like my alcohol tolerance has doubled since adding it. CS, I noticed a warning on the label not to exceed 1 per day. Do you think it is important to heed this warning? What is it based on? i had planned to take one am and one pm.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

....BCM-95 Empty Re: ....BCM-95

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 am

Gibson - I've noticed some interesting things myself, mainly that my cravings for some bad foods has gone down. With this BCM-95 in particular it seems that one capsule a day would suit just fine. Unless one were to eat around the clock of heavy foods on a day.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:13 am

So if bcm 95 is taken, perhaps it's not recommended to also tale real stuff turmerci + turmeric force or regular C3 , no . too much...

All that said, that seems that you prefer taking lef bio 95 instead of regular C3, that has the reputation to be more effective...i've read many feedback on this....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 am

europe - Well, I'm getting some Indian food today for lunch, loaded with curry!

So far I've been taking New-Chapter's Turmeric Force on some days and LEF's BCM-95 on others. Each work great, but I do get the feeling that BCM-95 lasts longer. Either way I'm also pretty happy using this stuff.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

CS,
If my first impressions are correct, New Chapter is not in the same league as BCM-95. I was pounding the stuff, and you may recall all my scepticism. This stuff seems to have hit me in a similar fashion as EC.

Since taking it, when my body needs rest, it totally powers down, as though there is no adrenal option to go go go. This is precisely what i need. I experienced something similar when i first started taking EC, but it seems to have wore off. Today, after my morning dose, I had to hit the bed and I rested as though on valium. When i awoke I felt strong and energized and i had an f'n great work out after.

My eyes also seem whiter.

Fingers crossed but, CS, you may have hit this out of the park.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 am

Gibson - Thanks for your impressions on Curcumin. I've found myself taking more of the BCM-95 version and you could be dead on accurate, I've noticed the same effects as far as sleep. I'm going to see if Turmeric Force has any of the same effects, because just from the experience, I could account for better sleep on the BCM-95 from LEF myself.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 am

I sleep very sound as well on Curcumin from Jarrow dissolved in Warm milk at night time before going to bed...As an addition, I add a little bit Powdered Turmeric root as well (found at Indian/Pakistani grocery stores for dirt cheap) to complement the curcumin.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 am

yeah guys....
I'm a bit against the "active" pills...you know....take THE ACTIVE and put it at 20000% in the pill :resveretrol, green tea, curcumin and so and so and so....

Guys, you think we know enough about biologie ? ahah !!

Go for natural organic red grapes, red wine ( fermentation of red grape, organic too), real turmeric powder root, real green tea....brewer's yeast for vit B ( you know CS, don't you think surprising that on the Vitamin Code ingredients, the brewer's yeast is listed in very little, just not to remind you that you pay 30 $ for most of something that is loeaded with brewer's yeast...)
Still, i take both ! ;-)

Well, on the curcumin side, i'll opt for natural one, and perhaps turmeric force added.

Remember : lots of things DO NOT WORK ALONE, BUT ONLY IN ASSOCIATION. So take a active form from a plant, put in in a pill, and you got nada, or side efects or whatever...take less but in the whole natural thing : bam

We, human, since the sixties, wanna rule the world of biologie.
drug industry wanna rule the world of pill with "active" compounds....

But in the panik of hairloss, we wanna find the PILL ! the right pils with the most loaded form of active compounds...
Sorry, nothing is new here, and you all know that, especialy you bunch of aware guys !

and last : the sum of the thing is greater then the sum of each part....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 am

Two comments to some of what is mentioned .. Gibson, I had the same body powering totally down, even to the
point of feeling fatigued, but after taking Maca. It lasted for a week every time I took Maca. I almost decided to
stop it entirely. Then it changed, a good energised feeling instead. I dont go a day without Maca.

Regarding sleep: Passion flower incarnata infusion in the evening before going to bed. A very special experience, hard to explain. Pre-stage sleep when between awake and asleep in this borderland, gets vivid.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 am

I should correct myself, I did not get fatigued for a week after taking Maca, but everytime I took Maca I would crash down .. and this lasted for about a week, then Maca changed.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:21 am

europe - LOL, yes I am pretty well aware of the Brewer's yeast connection, I've got four huge bottles of the pills and take about 30 pills every time I fun out of Vitamin Code or whatever other over priced multi I am presently taking.

Long before I tried various concentrations and extracts of pills, I did the everything but the "kitchen sink" idea of raw vegetable juicing and looking back, did "all the right stuff."

The conclusion from that experience--yes I think it help slow down and perhaps even halt my hair loss. It did not go beyond that however.

Also, it was so labor intensive and with the discovery of better and better supplements the convenience was there.

I've been hooked on it gradually, and now it's just a matter of finding better and better formulas.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:33 am

as hoped for, joint pain seems to be gone. I went skateboarding today, which usually does a number on me...so far, no prob.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:42 am

I just started this yesterday and usually get pain in my knees after running 6 miles, would like to see if this helps me too
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum