Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

+27
MikeBison
nara
Delphine
unfortunate
Hoppipolla
bobthebuilder
MilBA
Mastery
young trunks
Zaphod
desmadre1
Amaranthaceae
goten574
theseeker86
Duketronix
Orchid
moby
bov51
Balthier
blueman99
Hairbeback
RisingFist
bocor
Nuuu_Dx
CausticSymmetry
ferox
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! Empty Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

Post  ferox Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 am

MSM is pretty power if consumed orally and used as a topical! It can reverse baldness! Look this pictures:

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! Marvin10

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! 2-mont11

Did ANYBODY EVER tried very high amounts of MSM orally and as a daily topical? I mean more than 10.000mg MSM daily.

Please share your experiences!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! Empty Re: Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

Ferox - I tried this stuff on and off. Eventually I figured out that it comes down to in those who are susceptible (a sulfur deficiency). So if that is the problem, it will help. However, results that dramatic are not typical. Definitely worth a spin, because some will notice an improvement on it and others will not. Trial and error will prove it out.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! Empty Re: Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

Post  ferox Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Ferox - I tried this stuff on and off. Eventually I figured out that it comes down to in those who are susceptible (a sulfur deficiency). So if that is the problem, it will help. However, results that dramatic are not typical. Definitely worth a spin, because some will notice an improvement on it and others will not. Trial and error will prove it out.

CS, how long did you take MSM and what amounts of it did you take? Did you also use it as a topical with destilled water 2 times daily (AM and PM)? As far as I know MSM is able to penetrate the skin without any carrier. I am not talking about taking it on and off with small amounts like 2000mg. I really need to know how much did you take daily?

Look at this guy: He clearly had MPB without any doubt! And all he did was taking MSM in high amounts and using it also as a topical.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 am

That guy kinda looks like his hair just grew back. Isnt that what MSM does? GRows hair faster than normal?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 am

Various dosages...usually in the several gram amounts. There is a study using MSM topically, but only as a carrier agent for MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate)...the MSM was probably used without the MAP as well...It would come a surprise if this were not previously research when used alone topically.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:42 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Various dosages...usually in the several gram amounts. There is a study using MSM topically, but only as a carrier agent for MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate)...the MSM was probably used without the MAP as well...It would come a surprise if this were not previously research when used alone topically.

MSM is a very cheap supplement. Why should any company make any clinical research on that? There is no money to earn with it.

@Nuuu_Dx : This guy was bald for 5 years. It is regrowth!

I think that nobody here used MSM for a longer time in very high doses and topically. If somebody DID please share youre experiences!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 am

The study I saw involved MSM as a carrier for a type of Magnesium, as it was found that MSM improved the transport through the scalp. However, it wasn't the MSM that did the hair growth, it was the IGF-1 signalling boosting of MAP.

There's a ton of research in Japan, Korea, Russia and other places in the world that are free of pharmaceutical interest.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! Empty well

Post  bocor Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:59 am

i started about a week ago with dmso/msm/magnesium threonate topcal.Feels good on the scalp msm seems to negate the stinging effects of dmso almost completely.Also how much did this guy take internally?im not taking internally at the moment

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 am

There is a huge thread at baldtruthtalk that gutted created about using 9 grams of msm with 1-3 grams of vit c internally. Some people got results. Others had a slowdown in shedding and better skin and some nothing.

I started like a week and a half ago with 6 grams and I'm also using some Supps for glutathione production because some people believe that's why the msm regimen might work. Never tried it topically though, I don't think anyone here has. It might be worth a try. It's experiments like these that push the community further and narrow the right path down the line.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 am

bocor wrote:i started about a week ago with dmso/msm/magnesium threonate topcal.Feels good on the scalp msm seems to negate the stinging effects of dmso almost completely.Also how much did this guy take internally?im not taking internally at the moment

You should also take it internally. This guy on the picture takes 10,000mg daily

RisingFist wrote:It's experiments like these that push the community further and narrow the right path down the line.

Definitely!

@CS, isn't MSM also reversing fibrosis??

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am

Because MSM is an excellent source of sulfur, which is an important mineral most people lack, it will enhance detoxification, and that will help with some inflammation problems. It will either work very well or marginally, depending on the user.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 am

What does MSM stand for and is it safe to take orally?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  blueman99 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 am

Cant you basically just use onion juice as the same thing?
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 am

well onion juice has a lot of sulfur for a vegetable, but I kinda doubt as near as much as applying pure msm to the head. The Oz brew used to be popular years back wonder if it would've worked w/o rogaine he also recommended topical msm as a thickener some seemed to get more results than that though copied and pasted
Oz’s Method / Brew /Thickener [ Pictures (Finally) ]

Ok , I thought it was time to put this on a web page, so I hijacked a bit of my wife's web site and finally sat my ass down and disclosed my whole “secret” process.

Use at your own risk. This is MY own mix and method. It has only been tested on MY scalp. I have no idea how any changes in the mix may or may not work. I have no idea of the results of using other topicals or orals with my brew.

I don’t sell any of the products listed in the brew, and I don’t recommend anyone who sells them. Most of the stuff comes from GNC, for no other reason that it is ½ a block away from my house.
My own results using the “Brew” to re-grow MY hair are astonishing but who knows about you. Your own head may fall off , you may go blind and your male children may be born with 5 testicles. I am not a doctor nor a chemist, I am just the experimental kind and have been blessed with a healthy enough physical constitution that will withstand pretty much anything I throw at it.

Now, if you insist in ignoring these warnings, here’s the formula for the whole hair re-growth treatment and maintenance.

GOOD LUCK

NOTE : This represents the treatment as I am using it now (5/15/03). It has gone through a few changes so far, but as of this writing this IS the process.

METHOD:
Scalp Peel : This IS painful and somewhat bloody and I think was essential in my re-growth. With that in mind:

5 Days of daily application of 99% DMSO using a cotton swab to rub on bald areas
Every two days, a generous application of EMU OIL and let it sit there overnight (pillow case will get ugly)
On day 6 begin using 70/30 DMSO/ALOE Gel and an hour later use the brew below.

On Day 15 STOP using the DMSO/ALOE GEL. Your scalp should be properly peeled. Don’t discard the DMSO/ALOE you will need it again after a few months (maintenance).

BREW (INITIAL BATCH)
1 ) To a 2oz bottle of 5% REAL Rogaine. (it is no longer a lot more expensive than generic and I feel is a lot gentler on the hair) I add UP TO ½ oz of DMSO/Aloe Vera (70% /30%). The DMSO here should be monitor since depending on your skin type you may need as little as 2 eyedropper full.
2 ) To that liquid I add 2000 Mg of MSM Powder (GNC capsules broken up and powder applied to mix ). Discard the capsule.
3 ) Add 1000 Mg of L-Arginine (GNC Capsules broken up and powder applied to mix). Discard the capsule.
4) Shake WELL, let it stand for about 2 hours.
5 ) Apply generously 4 times a day over the whole scalp. I go through a 2oz bottle of the brew every week.
6) If you noticed sudden gain weight start using a diuretic. I highly recommend taking your blood pressure daily since the Minox in Rogaine will be absorbed systemic and this may increase your blood pressure.
7) Every 3 days use the EMU oil treatment.
8 ) Give it 6 weeks

NOTE : I will begin changing to 2% Rogaine next week. This is because I feel I am in maintenance mode and my follicles have been kick started far enough where the 2% will suffice while avoiding the high blood risks of systemic Minoxidil.

THICKENER

This is the BEST (and cheapest) hair thickener you will ever use !

1) ½ oz of distilled water (MUST BE DISTILLED WATER)
2) Add 2000 Mg of MSM Powder
3) Let it dissolve as much as possible and shake well before use.
4) Pour on scalp and blow dry (COLD air) Brushing against hair growth pattern.
5) When the hair is dry, run a comb a couple of times to remove any excess MSM
6) Comb in place
7) Add the tiniest bit of EMU oil to the hair ends for sheen.
Cool Throw away all the other junk you've been using

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!! Empty ferox

Post  bocor Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 pm

hey do you have the link where it is posted where this guy says he uses 10 grams day MSM? much thanks!

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 pm

I would like to know the source as well, thank you

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 pm

How is it even possible for anyone to be deficient in MSM? I would think you would be having other problems besides hair loss.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchid Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 pm

I do. I take 12g of msm daily because it makes my hair really nice and pliable. It also gives it a healthy shine.
Orchid
Orchid

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

quote from a guy from alt.hairloss:

"I've been drenching my scalp w/ MSM only for the past year. No DMSO,
no arginine, no minoxidil, etc. I'm 35, and my hair is now better
than it was at 21. I had a visible bald spot by 24, and now there's
no spot whatsoever--in fact, you can't even see the part line. I'm
growing it out for the first time in a decade, b/c in the past it
would look like shit if I tried to grow it long, and now it grows long
and thick. I even have to put pommade in it now to control it, and it
looks great with the wet look. Additionally, my gray hairs have
virtually vanished, similar to Oz's experience. This didn't happen
until I started applying the MSM+distilled H20 mixture to the sides of
my head (where the gray hairs were) as well. Recently, countless
people have asked me if I'm dying my hair dark.

Periodically, I apply a MSM+DMSO mixture to my face, and my skin has
become soft and virtually wrinkle-free. The reason I don't use DMSO
on my scalp is b/c my hair texture became greasy.

I take oral arginine on and off, 2-6 g/day, but I've been doing this
for five years, and all my results have occurred in the past few
months.

I also have used topical spiro (both % concentrations) on and off, but
I've been doing this for 3 yrs., and again, all my results have been
post-MSM.

The MSM for me is more than a temporary thickener. If I go w/o it for
a few days, there's no change.

So . . . for those of you who don't want to use DMSO for any reason
(e.g., the poster who has suffered terrible eye problems), I would
recommend trying massive amounts of MSM only for a few months. (I
saturate a water bottle with the powder, and soak my head with it
night and morning). For all others who have had great success w/ the
brew . . . carry on."

----------------------------------------------------------------

someone asked about his mixture: "Could you please advise approximately how many ounces or grams of MSM and how many grams of DMSO in your mixture?"

and he replied "In a 10 oz. bottle I usually put about 15-20 gms of MSM. I go through about a bottle per week."

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

optimsm for this purpose will be better?

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Steve_Gr wrote:optimsm for this purpose will be better?

there are million brands who sell 99,9% pure msm powder... it doesn't really matter which one you buy...

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

I don't do it in as high a dose as that but I do put MSM on my scalp/hairline. I make a mixture of MSM, ginseng, garlic oil, quercetin, vit C, Mediterranean sea salt and a couple other things that I keep in a spray bottle by the shower and I spray my whole body with it after a shower and my hair with it before bed.

Been doing it for about 4 months I guess.

My regrowth continues.

It is getting more and more exciting as my hair enters each new cycle....

So hard to wait sometimes though.

Also as an aside.... I can't BELIEVE I almost went back on pharma drugs a year ago!! Real lesson in staying strong and believing in your won accumulated knowledge and not what doctors may say is best.

Smile

Thanks a billion times over to all the posters here.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 am

What does MSM stand for and is it safe to take orally?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 am

Hairbeback wrote:What does MSM stand for and is it safe to take orally?

Methylsulfonylmethane and yes it's perfectly safe to take it orally

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:45 am

What negative effects can one get from taking high dosages of MSM long term? (like 10g daily)
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next