Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count?

2 posters

Go down

IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? Empty IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count?

Post  slowbutspeeding Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:27 am

IH forum members,
I recently received results for a blood test that showed that my Red Blood Cell count came back lower (484 in March 09 vs 523 and 521 in Mar 08 and 07). I believe this is because of my lowered DHT levels, as I've googled the effect of DHT leves and Red Blood cell production (positive correlation). But is this cause for concern? And is there anything else of the regimen that can be causing this?

My regimen is pretty much standard, plus a good majority of supps below your top 6.

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? Empty Re: IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count?

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:18 am

slowbutspeeding - It maybe a sign that your body an utilize oxygen better. If I were to guess, it's from an improvement in plasinogen activity. This is responsible for breaking down fibrin and it promotes better oxygenation in the system.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count? Empty Re: IH, question: Regimen and its effect on Red Blood Cell count?

Post  slowbutspeeding Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 pm

interesting. I was worried that the drop in RBC levels was solely a function of my DHT levels tailing off. Given that at the time I was training for a marathon and was in the best cardio shape of my life it didn't make much sense that I could run like hell but my rbc was lower.

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down