Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS

3 posters

Go down

IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS Empty IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS

Post  Paradox Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm

I've been taking indiumease because of the purported claims for a week and a half now.

My first question for anyone who's used it: Did it give you a soar throat? I have a soar throat where the drops on the back of my tongue meet the throat above the tonsils. Will drinking it in distilled water work as well? Why do you suppose it is causing this? I believe the reason he (the maker) suggests placing the drops there is so it gets to the pituitary?

I'm really skeptical of this supplement. I keep an open mind but it seems that there are zero peer reviewed studies on this stuff, and the claims the guy makes on his website are not supported by any studies of his own that are accessible. On top of that, indium isn't consumed by humans or found/used in the body in any way.

JDP and CS,

You've both supported indiumease but CS- you usually need at least in vivo or animal studies, and JDP- you are more liberal there lol, but I don't even see many anecdotal praises other than the handful on iherb.

Why are you two such believers in this stuff?

Thanks

Last edited by Paradox on Mon May 28, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Paradox

Back to top Go down

IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS Empty Re: IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 am

It's not easy to find info on this stuff--yes and so besides a patent and some animal research, anecdotal is heavily relied upon in this case. This is strictly experimental at this point.

It purportedly works by increasing the absorption of essential minerals.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS Empty Re: IndiiumEase- skeptical, some questions, attn:jdp and CS

Post  Misirlou Tue May 29, 2012 7:46 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:It purportedly works by increasing the absorption of essential minerals.
Should it be taken with minerals then?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:It's not easy to find info on this stuff--yes and so besides a patent and some animal research, anecdotal is heavily relied upon in this case. This is strictly experimental at this point.

It purportedly works by increasing the absorption of essential minerals.

I would like to believe it works. Do you have any idea why the sore throat? If you've tasted it, it is really sour. I have no idea what ingredients are in it as they aren't listed. I stopped with the drops directly on the tongue today to see if it goes away. No one on iherb has mentioned this so I'm wondering why it is happening to me. I have no doubt it is causing it because it is exactly in the spot it gets applied.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down